14. I was…
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This very day, Lily told me about who I was.

To be exact, about my former job as both a guild master and Lord of this rural town, all at once. 

Because of that, people would called me Master and the fact that I had lost my memory should be hidden.

She was really afraid if the chaos would arise if that's known. 

Moreover, this fact would greatly motivate our enemies to attack this Tiny town. 

We were just lucky that the power which I didn't remember at all successed to be Casted right before I lost both my consciousness and memories.

So that, the town was protected from outsider threat by perfectly hiding it using some of unknow barrier.

That was the only reason why this town had a very complicated limited area where a false peace begin. 

No monsters.

No outsider enemy. 

The only one we had to be focused was internal affair and the fact that we could not neglect our power by Sinking in this temporary calmness. 

We should keep building our power and knowledge to prepare the time when this town would be re-opened to the world. 

When was that?

Unless any unpredicted variabel came, We need to wait my memories to back. 

Fortunately that the town had been attacked just a few weeks ago.

So, the isolation for much longer time would still be acceptable.

To be honest, I did want to resign my former job, But it's impossible. 

Lily said to leave everything to her, I just only need to stay still as she instructed when we were in public. 

For now, let's just follow the flow.

0