Still getting ready for a very long journey .
162 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( 1st pov - Romen )

[ Master I've found the bloodlines you wanted , displaying them now for you to make a final decision on your 3 bloodlines . You can see the abilities of the bloodline you have chosen in your status by focusing on the specific bloodline . ]

I guess I can don't have to see a clogged up status screen full of racial abilities whenever I open it . I do wonder which world do I want to go first ? There are many worlds that I would like to travel to if they exist . As the first world I would visit , it would be nice if it had a relaxing environment , good food , and moderately strong people . Though before that I have to see if the idea I'm thinking about will work or not to farm points for the immortality perk , and save up extra points in case shit hits the fan .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Master the terminologies used to describe the increase in statistics are as follows , 

| Human : 1 - 99 |

| Inhuman : 100 - 999 |

| Superhuman : 1,000 - 9,999 | 

| Supernatural : 10,000 - 99,999 |

| Demigod : 100,000 - 999,999 |

| God : 1,000,000 - 999,999,999 |

| Higher God : 1,000,000,000 - 999,999,999,999 |

| Reality God : 1,000,000,000,000 - 999,999,999,999,999 |

| ??? : ??? - ??? | 

These can be further described as | low : 1-39 % | , | mid : 40 -69 %| , | high - 70 - 99 % | , and | limit : 100 %| . For example , in a bloodlines description it could be said , the bloodline boosts your physical statistics to the limit of supernatural level , meaning each of your physical statistics will be boosted to 99,999 . ]

[ Shop ] - { Bloodlines }

{ Ancient Hanma }

The strongest Hanma bloodline in existence . This bloodline is of the progenitor of the entire Hanma family tree from the reality better known as ' Baki the grappler '. This is the Bloodline of an apex predator at a time when humans were merely seen as monkeys with less fur .

The bloodline give you access to Aura . This energy is generated by your physical body . It can be used to give you a boost to your physical statistics temporarily at the cost of physical exhaustion . The amount of energy you have and how much of a boost you can get , is dependent on your physique and instinct statistics . 

This bloodline boosts every one of your statistics except { Luck } to the limit of inhuman level  . You regeneration is boosted and natural aging is decreased to a certain extent . Poison and diseases have no effect on you if they aren't lethal enough . Abilities of this bloodline are ,

| Instinct Of An Apex Predator < Passive > | - You have the instinct of an apex predator . Your essence is honed for hunting , adaptability , and survival to keep you alive for as long as possible .

| Hanma Physique < Passive > | - You were born with your Back muscles and brain structure looking like the face of a demon . Increased imagination , creativity and overall statistics . 

| Aura Of An Apex Predator < Passive / Active > | - You radiate an intimidating aura around you automatically of an apex predator . You can control the aura to not frighten your prey . Weaker lifeforms will feel instinctual fear of a prey whos been found by an apex predator . lifeforms stronger then you will fell unease if you release your aura actively . 

{ Primordial Incubus }

This bloodline is the earliest and strongest incubus bloodline that came into existence . They were quickly driven to extinction because of the threat they posed to the natural order of the reality they originated in , the higher level entities of that reality exterminated them as soon as they noticed their existence .

The bloodline gives you access to mana , an energy generated by your essence , that can let you produce natural phenomena around you dependent on how skilled you are in using the energy and how much of it you have . The strength , capacity , and control of the energy depends on your intelligence , spirit , and wisdom statistics .

The bloodline boosts your physical statistics to mid superhuman level and your intelligence , wisdom , and spirit statistics to low supernatural level . Your luck will also be increased due to the charisma of a primordial incubus to a certain extent . Your regeneration is increased by a lot , and natural aging is decreased significantly or stopped completely if you want it to . Abilities of this bloodline are ,

| Primordial Incubus Physique < Passive > | - Your presence attract women , your scent arouse them even more and your bodily fluids make women addicted to you permanently . You can control the scent to make women feel more comfortable and safe around you . 

| Fertility Control  < Passive / Active > | - You can control your own fertility and characteristics of your future offspring  .

| Lustful Touch < Passive / Active > | - You touch will make women aroused instinctively , you can even make them reach climax with only your touch . You can control the ability to make women feel more comfortable and safe by your touch .

| Mark of A Primordial Incubus < Passive > | - This ability marks any women you had intercourse with and permanently makes them loyal to you by using compulsion if needed passively . External Mind manipulation abilities doesn't work on them . You can see their location and know immediately if they are in any danger .

| Sexual Instinct < Passive > | - You instinctually know how to make women feel more pleasure .

| Infinite Sexual Regeneration < Passive > | - You regenerate your sperm infinitely within a few seconds of it being released .  

| Body Manipulation < Passive / Active > | - You can change any aspect of your body except gender to your liking . You can also control your age , basically making you semi immortal .

{ Ancient Dark Martian }

This bloodline comes from the reality better know as ' DC ' . The species existed in Mars at a time when ' Burning Martians ' were the dominant life forms on the planet . They were exterminated by the war hungry ' Burning Martians ' because of how powerful their mental abilities were at that time . Dark Martians had a different physiology then most of the Martian races . They were physically weak with a low population because how they evolved as a species . This is why even with the most powerful mental abilities of any Martian species to ever exist in that reality, they were driven to extinction .

The bloodline gives you access to mental energy or Mind for short , an energy generated by your mind to influence the physical world and minds of other lifeforms around you . The strength , capacity , and control of the energy depends on your intelligence and wisdom statistics .

The bloodline would boosts every one of your physical statistics to high inhuman level , and increase your intelligence and wisdom to low supernatural level . It would also boost your regenaration and decrease your natural aging to a certain extent . Abilities of this bloodline are ,

| Dark Martian physique < Passive > | - You can create and control darkness around you by using your mental energy . You can manipulate the darkness to make an aura around you to conceal your presence . You can also solidify the darkness to use it in an offensive or defensive way , or both at the same time . 

| Telepathy < Passive / Active > | - You can read the mind of sentient or non sentient species around , observe their emotions , project your thoughts to them within a very large area around you . The area of it depends on your mental statistics . You can also create a telepathic mark on someone to access their mind whenever you want .

| Mind Control < Passive / Active > | - You can control the mind of any living organisms , either sentient or non sentient at will , and also make permanent changes to their mind . You can also make suggestive compulsion , making them think what they are doing is their own will .

| Telekinesis < Passive / Active > | - You can very heavily effect the physical world through the use of mental energy . This ability allows  you to move very heavy objects , fly without much effort , and use it in a offensive way by discharging mental energy in a blast capable of great concussive power . 

| Illusion Creation < Passive / Active > | - You can create realistic illusions to a very large area around you . You can select a specific target for your illusion as well . The area of the illusion depends on your mental statistics . 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" … "

I wonder how can I feel a headache without having an actual physical body ? Truly a wonderous sensation I must say . Well anyway , these bloodlines will do for now , I can always buy new ones if I ever needed it . I don't wanna go through the whole list of abilities to see what I like so , I'll just tell Sara what I want and see if she can find it for me .

" Sara just confirm the the bloodlines you've shown me . For the abilities search , one that will let me control space and time , one that will let me kill a lot of people easily from the map function with the least amount of energy needed if possible , and one that will let me heal myself and other people . "

[ Yes master . I will search for compatible abilities that use the energy your going to have , so you don't face any difficulty when using it in the future . ]

" Sure . "

Yeah I'm just gonna ignore that last part , as well as the part where you explained in numbers the sheer amount of overpowered ' Entities ' as you call them exist out there . I will also ignore the possibility of overpowered motherfuckers coming after my ass because of an extinct bloodline popping out of thin air . Yeah , let just ignore everything complicated...

 

 

 

 

2