Chapter 59
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"... I thought the rumors about you fighting Reid was true, considering you appeared here once again… Stres here, and no, I'm not the person you should've been asking if you want a job."

She quickly approached me, followed by a quick and dangerous dagger swing, which I avoided, followed by me immediately blocking an attack by making a barrier.

"Tch, Mages are cheating."

She said so to herself as daggers, multiple amounts of them, colored in blue, appeared all around me, which I easily avoided by just teleporting away before I got hit. I looked at her carefully, as if I'm looking at something I know, but forgot what it does.

–... Hmm, not gonna use me?

Well, it be unfair.

I quickly made Angel go back to his own ring, followed by me making a stable mana bow, I then made 20 magic arrows that didn't even took 1% of my concentration.

"Hmm… try to avoid 20."

I said so while quickly aiming at her, and as soon as I did, I immediately fired the arrows, she then extremely and quickly, moved away, but I, just like always, just slashed my a bit with darkness, and using my blood, I let it pour out on the ground, I then controlled the arrows and luckily, they all hit her, or graced her to be precise.

"Oh, a shame, you didn't avoid them, well, you don't need to at all."

I said so, followed by me just healing myself with a magic spell Heal so that my wound would heal. The different effects of Darkness and Light are basically… well Darkness attacks can't be easily recovered, but a Light attack just deals more damage overall, so the trick is either injure with light to do quick, but substantial damage, or damage with dark, to deal at least higher damage than normal plus it requires more time to heal… well, you do have to remember, you still can heal it, so it isn't that big of a deal, and a full heal just heals you fully anyway, so mages are quite… well… cheats… {Or so everyone thinks, but remember, some mages only had one attribute to use, so by this, no, mages are just good if they have teleportation, and know how to make a barrier, otherwise, they're just mages.}

"Using my blood as a sacrifice, I summon you…"

Nggn…

"Elth!"

I said so loudly, followed by my body being covered in vines starting from my palms……

–I can look outside, or you can teleport to leave…

Can you transfer your sight using the lens as an intermediator plus medium?

–Technically yes. I mean, otherwise, I wouldn't be use the lenses to zoom in and look farther… anyway here I'm done… should I also share hearing?

… Of course?

"Mmpm…"

I can't really talk here, I'm binded, so for now, at least we will see it unfold… hahahaha… good thing I actually used blood as a sacrifice instead of Concentration…

–... Concentration left… 20%.

Ah, so I did use ten, so that's why I felt a little bit light headed than I had to be, but I shouldn't take some concentration from the Leus bracelet… Ngnn, I can bear this just fine…

I looked at the situation with a 3 person view while hearing what they're saying…

"Elth?... Huh?... How are you… are you a mage?, And why do you look so focused?"

"No, didn't you hear? I got summoned by someone, and they're trapped in that Vine cocoon until this is done. For now…"

A rapier appeared in Elth's hand, and after that, she fell over as Elth was behind her… huh?

"As I said, until this is over… Nggn… hmm?... Ah, Miss-"

*Fwoosh*

The vine surrounding me disappeared as I also stopped connecting with Angel. Thanks.

–We both knew that it's fine.

"Hmm?... What happened?"

I asked, not knowing what happened after before I immediately teleported behind her and got teleported somewhere.

"Oh… huh, strange."

I said so, as it seems to be that I'm in… someone's world… well, I guess it's fine, but why is it that they put a mansion here? And why is it that that barrier is stopping me from entering?... *Sigh*...

I sighed once more before I sat backwards, with the barrier behind me as I closed my eyes off…

–Have a fun sleep?

Nah, no.

*Ting*

"Hmm, back here at last…"

I said so, while looking around… strangely enough, I can faintly see scratch marks on the technically metal walls and floors.

It was strange, but maybe it's just me misunderstanding, or maybe I'm not fit to be a room designer.

I entered Ivvone's room.

"Hel…"

She isn't there… I can't feel her anywhere either… huh… {no, there's no way she is gone, from my understanding, there's no way she left my body or something, as if that happened, then I would've noticed. So that only leaves with one plausible and easily understandable reason, it is that she is not in the place of consciousness, but somewhere else… but the problem is where.}

I continued to think throughout the plausible reasons I could come up with, but then, half way through, I realized that… I can't find her anyway. I only know how to enter the place of consciousness, and the place of unconsciousness, or place of unconscious, I don't know…

"A place I can't enter normally…"

Dreams and nightmares, I have to naturally sleep for them. Okay, I understand what to do, but first…

*Ting*

I entered my place of unconscious, but no one is there, so by that, I got back to the real world.

–This feeling, are you fine?

Fine as I can be… no, I guess I'm a bit worried, but don't worry, I'm sure it's just gonna be some trouble I won't bother to deal with, for now…

I let myself naturally lose consciousness.

"Oh, unlucky…"

I said so immediately, knowing this place is a dream… I was hoping for a bad dream, but this one is a normal dream, making it not good at all.

"Theo… hmm, I forgot that name."

I said so to myself before sighing. {.. tch, this is bad, I'm feeling a bit worried, even though I'm not having problems with regret, so by this, I can pretty much just say that, well… hmm… I don't know either.}

8 hours passed.

"*Sigh* that was a waste of time, I could just have just took a nap."

I said so, before summoning Angel and destroying a part of the barrier that was behind me and entered the part I destroyed, if I didn't, I have to destroy it again as it quickly regenerates… and I gotta say, I don't think I can do combos that requires teleports to work here, as for some reason, I can't teleport… maybe this is why Stres is surprised earlier, no worries, I'm sure Elth is just normal, unless his personality switch comes into play.

"What to do, what to do…"

I can't hide my presence either as for some reason, the space is distorted in such a way that everyone's presence was somehow weakened, and I don't know to actually hide my presence due to this… but I guess I can still use misdirection, but that requires someone to focus on an object or something that isn't me for a period of time.

–Complicated, complicated. Let's just go and kill.

"No!... How could you say such a cruel and heartless thing?"

I asked, forgetting I'm technically… *sigh*...

–Ah. Sorry.

I immediately summoned the 6 replica artifacts and while jumping to the left, accelerated there too using the 6 artifacts to avoid 2 attacks almost hitting me, I then hovered, just above the ground as I looked at the one who tried to attack me.

"Sorry Reid, I can't care for now, I'll fight you fair later, have fun."

I immediately used Wing mode, Fire circle install, Fire wings and quickly flied towards him, followed by a grab to his neck and then slamming him forcefully to the ground as I immediately flied towards the mansion in a quick and limited, timely fashion.

–Fire phoenix wings, which is the Fire circle install plus Fire wings current timer is 28 seconds, the same as Wing mode.

Lots of time to not worry huh.

I immediately reached the highest floor using only 7 seconds of my time as I did something known as being close to the corner. Due to this, I probably burned some parts of the mansion, but that's fine, I'm blaming my fire phoenix wings instead of me.

I quickly destroyed a door by burning it and looked around at the specific room at the highest floor.

"Ah…"

I immediately blocked a laser from hitting me, otherwise, I would've been dead.

–Oh, god… that attack lost you 10% concentration…

That's fine, that's fine. I should… really just… Ah… my head…

–hmm?

Uggh… Nggn… sorry, I need to see a nightmare, ah… I meant… a… bad… dream…

"Tch… unfortunate…"

I said so while looking around… seems that I didn't slept… really unfortunate. I didn't get that lucky 33%.

–Hmm?... Huh, what do you…

Doesn't matter…

I summoned Cheating machinations and undid the chains binding me as always, before destroying the cell I am in. I knew it, fainting is always a bad idea. For now…

I quickly looked at my clothes, strangely, there is a metal collar on my neck, like I'm a captive, followed by my clothing being changed to that of a somehow damaged, but not mine clothes… it's a damaged Blue and black Shirt that has lots of holes, followed by at least shorts that are, strangely too damaged, and it's showing my thighs quite too well… hmm, and it seems to be that I can't remove the collar.

–Why not?

Well, it lowered my attack by 1000%... Means I'm doing pitiful damage, and from the looks of it, it's quite durable. But fortunately enough, they didn't take all of my items, including my side bag, you can't forget that.

I wore my bracelets and fixed my gloves once more before leaving the cell, which was followed by chain rattling as some chains that are connected to the metal collar are touching said collar. This is annoying, but I'm fine with it…

I sighed, before I noticed that someone already found me, which I did a quick and simple

"Drop dead!"

I said so while grabbing them from the head, slamming them to the ground, and immediately, I grabbed them from the ground, punched him while I made an invisible wall, and then stabbed his heart. I'm sure he isn't dead due to the reduced damage, but… he definitely fell unconscious.

"Heal."

I said so before I left the area I was in and found out that I'm in… well in some part of the mansion… I looked around to see if there are windows, and unfortunately, there isn't one, which made me realize that this place is underground. {Underground in Underground… huh, strange.}

–This place now looks like a maze… so, how do we remove the metal collar? I doubt I can damage it, due to 1000% damage reduction.

"Yeah… I doubt it."

I can technically make some people destroy it for me, but this thing is quite durable, I don't even think that normal people could destroy it, as supposed to people at my rank… hmm, hahahaha… maybe I should've leveled up first.

"... Hmm, anyway…"

*Rattle, rattle*

As I walked aimlessly without any way to know where I am, I seen staircases in front of me and climbed them without hesitation, and as soon as I reached the next floor, the staircase leading downwards disappeared and just become a wall… there still aren't windows, so I knew that I'm not that high yet.

"Disappear."

I said so while holding the chains that are connected to the Collar using my left hand, and I quietly stepped on the floor, causing my presence to vanish… *sigh*... {The moment I let go of the chains, which aren't really long, just over my shoulder in this position… the moment I let go of said chains, I would immediately reappear as it makes a noise that can affect myself… tch, how can I have…}

–... Huh…

I quickly and sneakily hid myself over a wall as I was hearing something…

"Atleus already escaped right?"

Someone known as Stres, asked a person named Reid.

"Uh, yeah… probably, I mean, it's Atleus, if he didn't do it now, then when?... Hahahaha, although I got surprised when I met him and got slammed unconscious… he was so fast, y'know?"

Staircase suddenly appeared behind me, causing a loud rumbling noise which caused both of them to look at the staircase appearing…

"Hmm… oh…"

Suddenly, the metal collar I have was stabbed by a dagger, and it also caused me to lose my invisible status…

"Kugh…"

I drew the sword in my waist and immediately blocked a dagger coming at me from the left before quickly rolling forward to avoid more daggers, and as I stopped rolling, I immediately did a small hop, followed by quickly summoning the 6 replica artifacts and quickly rising up to the staircase…

"*Sigh*... Scary…"

–How did they notice you?

I don't know, but it's probably them noticing a small noise from me being surprised…

I then sighed to become calm before sheathing my sword with the scabbard.

0