Fame – Part 4
506 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I hadn't planned on doing content warnings, but I feel that readers should be prepared for this chapter. Things get extreme and a bit dark. Expect BDSM, domination, non-consensual sex, and some mental manipulation. You have been warned!

Groupie!

Oh, Shit! He'd asked for groupies when using the Machine.

But now that he is Pamala Paradiso he absolutely does not want any groupies! What new hell is this going to bring him?

He doesn't want some underaged girl. He's no sick perv. And he certainly doesn't want some sick perv who wants to fuck him because he looks like an underaged girl, like that dad who'd come by the dressing room.

Why has his entourage left him alone? Unprotected?

When the hotel room door opens, he almost bolts to the bathroom where he can lock the door and hide. But he's stopped by the surprising sight of Elaine entering.

Elaine, the sexy mom from earlier. This time she doesn't have kids in tow.

Well, okay this might not be so bad. After all, Parker has always fantasized about how it would feel to have sex as a woman (just like all men do, he believes). And if Elaine had come into his room in his old life, he'd have been more than happy to sleep with her. So, what if she has about fifteen years on him. She's hot!

"Hi," he squeaks.

"Hi there," she says softly, sultry, as she closes the door.

"So. Um... Did you want a drink or something?" What the hell did people say in these situations?

"I thought we could get started. I need to get back to get the girls off to school in the morning. Is that the bedroom?" She points to an elaborate double door with gold gilt along the edges of its panels.

Parker happens to be standing near it, so reaches out and opens the doors revealing a huge bed with a big oak headboard. "Yup. Seems so."

She marches over and walks straight in. "Deb explained everything to me again. All the things you want me to do. I promise I won't be as nervous as last time. I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I know where I can improve. You won't be disappointed."

"Oh-kay." What the hell does that mean?

"Ready?" she asks him from over her shoulder.

Was he? 

Hell, yeah he was! He's a superstar and this is his reward. Sure, she might not be what he pictured when he'd imagined himself a rock star sleeping with fans, but is he really going to send her home? No. He's going to screw her and get his first girl orgasm.

"Ready," he says.

"Alright. So, Deb told me your new safe-word, and I promise I won't stop this time until I hear it." She sits down on the bed and yells at him, "Get over here right now!"

"What?"

"You heard me! You've been a bad girl, and it's time for your punishment."

What the hell is going on? He backs up. "Look, I think there's been a mistake."

"There's no mistake, little lady. Now get over here for your spanking and don't make me me repeat myself."

"This is a big mistake. I'm not even who you think I am. I—"

With a sudden speed that utterly shocks him, Elaine stands and crosses over to him. Before he knows it, she hoists him up on her shoulder and takes him over to the bed. He's deposited roughly on his stomach and his breasts are squashed painfully in the fall.

"Ouch! Stop it!"

"You don't give the orders here" Violently she pulls his sweatpants and panties down to his knees. And *SMACK* her hand comes down brutally on his ass.

He howls from the surprise of it as much as the pain. Then, strangely as the sting begins to fade a warm purring sensation enters his brain and a gushing moisture fills his nether regions.

"You filthy bitch! Making me get you. You're going to pay for that!" Another whack just as hard as the first.

His pussy twitches.

It takes a second for his slow brain to realize his body is behaving the same way it did on stage. Acting on its own, out of practiced behaviors. And this practiced behavior was making him horny as hell. What the actual fuck!

"Now, are you going to behave?"

"Yes," he says weakly not wanting another slap.

Elaine sits down on the edge of the bed. "Now, got on my lap."

With his pants still around his knees, he crawls over and sits on her lap.

"Not like that you stupid girl!" She quickly flips him over so his butt is in the air and gives it three quick smacks. "I told you it's time for your spanking. Twenty lashes. After each one I want you to admit you're a bad girl. And you're not leaving here until we're done."

Fuck this. She mentioned a safe-word. He just had to guess it.

*Smack* "Banana!" *Smack* "Pineapple!" *Smack* "Um...um...um..." *Smack* "Copacabana!" *Smack* "Mai Tai!" *SMACK!*

"Mommy's going to punish you until you admit what you are even if it takes all night. So, quit your games, you naughty little bitch. You're only making it harder on yourself." *Smack*

It was no use, Parker has no idea what the safe word might be (and why does his mind only come up with tropical themed things?). Not to mention, all the slaps on his ass is making him so turned on he's actually drooling and his brain can barely think of anything besides release. Something about the spanking and the humiliation is short-circuiting everything.

What kind of fucked up mommy issues did the real Pamala have?

*Smack*

He can think of no other way out of it. *Smack* "I'm a bad girl."

*Smack* "Again! Louder!"

"I'M A BAD GIRL!" *Smack*

By around number fifteen or sixteen, his confession comes out, "I'M A BAAAA-UH-UH-UHHHHHG girl," as he cums.

"Ugh! You disgusting beast. Mommy didn't say you could have an orgasm. That's another ten strokes, and if you do it again without permission, I promise you won't be able to sit down for a week."

The threat itself nearly sends him off again. He has to bite the inside of his cheek hard to keep from having a second orgasm.

The rest of the spanking is spent in a delirium of cresting climax. Parker is held right on the edge, struggling not to cum, as her need and desire builds to dizzying levels. She's almost shocked when it's over and Elaine lifts her up, cradling her small body in her arms and looking down at her.

"Now, tell me, what are you?"

"I'm a bad girl," she says. Her voice is horse with desperate arousal and she means every word.

"And was does a naughty girl like you deserve?"

"To be punished?"

"Yes. And?"

When she doesn't say anything, Elaine takes hold of her chin and moves her jaw to simulate talking. "A good hard fucking," she says, putting the words in Parker's mouth.

That actually sounds amazing. She repeats, "Yes! I need a good hard fucking."

Elaine lays Parker on the bed and walks away from the bed. She stares at the ceiling feeling the way the cool bedspread soothes and accentuates the stinging in her rear. She wonders why Elaine left her. Isn't she supposed to get fucked now?

"Ah-ha, right where Deb said it was."

Parker looks up to see Elaine taking a strap-on out of a dresser drawer. It looks massive. Admittedly, she's tiny but it seems to be the nearly the size of her forearm. It scares her but her heart beats faster too. Elaine quickly undresses and slips the artificial phallus on. Once it's hanging from her pelvis, it looks remarkably lifelike.

"Now, the big question is: how naughty have you been, Pammy?" Parker almost answers that she's been very naughty, but Elaine continues before she can. "A naughty girl will get this in her hoohoo, but a very naughty girl will get it in her butt-hole."

Eeep!

Parker had never had any interest in anal, and she certainly didn't want that beast up there.

"I think," Elaine says, "I'll see how good a job you do lubing this up with your mouth." The strap-on's dildo is thrust into her face. "Go on. Can you be a good girl and suck Mommy's cock?"

Then, God help her, she leans forward and takes it in her mouth.

It barely fits and stretches her lips and jaws into a painful position. It's also the most humiliated she's ever been in her life. And her demented body responds by becoming more turned-on than she'd ever been in her life.

She sucks and slurps the plastic dick. Thick drool coats it and rolls down her chin. Elaine grabs the back of her head and shoves the shaft in farther until it hits the back of her throat. Surprisingly no gag reflex activates. Not even when the other woman starts thrusting her hips and fucking her mouth and a couple of inches of her throat.

Without warning, she pulls the dildo out with a pop. "Not bad," she says appraising the saliva coating it. Parker is roughly pushed back on the bed and her pants are ripped all the way off, freeing her legs. Elaine takes hold of both her ankles and raises them until her hands pin then to her wrists.

She tries to move her arms, but the woman is strong and she's stuck in this vulnerable position with her sopping pussy exposed and inches from the brutal tip of the dildo.

Elaine says, "Tell me." Parker's not sure what to say, and Elaine repeats, "Tell me!"

She is getting desperate, and she can feel internal muscles twitching in anticipation. She says, "I'm a bad girl and I need to be fucked." This only prompts a sterner glare from Elaine. Pammy starts again, "Please! Please fuck me!"

"Okay. since you said please. And if you can hold off cumming until I give you permission, I'll let you eat Mommy's pussy afterward."

Then, with surprising gentleness, she guided the plastic toy into her pussy.

Parker has never felt the satisfaction of being filled up like this. She almost wonders why she doesn't always have a big dildo inside of her. It's a truly monumental fullness, and she's a little dismayed that she doesn't see it bulging in her stomach. The feeling makes her want to cum, but she knows she's not allowed to yet.

Elaine starts rocking the fake dick in and out, sending Parker into throes of ecstasy. Lewd moans erupt from her mouth. The sound is all the encouragement the older woman needs and she begins pounding the huge dildo in. This only drives Parker more wild.

Her body is in absolute heaven. The sensation of being used and the resent memory of being degraded are infiltrating her brain and rewiring it. She really, really wants this. 

The powerful thrusts make her breasts jiggle and strain against the bra she's wearing. She wishes she'd had the foresight to take it off along with her top, so they could bounce freely. She'd like to have then whipping about from the other woman's powerful pumping. After about five solid minutes of it, Elaine pulls out and releases Parker's arms and legs.

She's instantly and devastatingly disappointed. But then, Elaine flips her over and gets her on her hands and knees and does her doggie-style. She has barely started when Parker begins backing into her, fucking herself on the strap-on.

"What a filthy slut?" She smacks Parker's ass.

She groans wishing she was allowed to cum.

They work together finding a rhythm and after a little while, Elaine asks, "Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to cum?"

"YES!"

"Tell me what you are"

"I'm a bad, bad girl."

"And?"

"I'm a filthy slut! A filthy horny slut!"

"And do you love Mommy's cock?"

"Yes! I love Mommy's cock! I love being fucked by your cock! Fuck me like the filthy slut I am!"

"Good girl. You may cum."

Pammy stops resisting and a nuclear bomb goes off in her loins. Firework explode behind her eyes as she lets out a howl of insane pleasure. All the pent up need explodes at once. This is like no orgasm she's ever experienced. It a hundred time—no, a thousand times more powerful than anything she's ever known. 

She loses consciousness for a moment, but Elaine never stops her savage pounding and Pammy crests to her next climax almost immediately.

After a half-dozen rolling orgasms, Pammy lies face down and boneless in a puddle of her own drool and juices. She stays like that in a state of numb bliss not even caring what Elaine is off doing. When the woman finally does come back to the bed, she reward Pammy by taking her up in her arms and letting her suckle at one of her big wide nipples. And when Pammy is feeling strong enough, she crawls down to the woman's blonde pussy and eats it like a good little pet looking for praise.

Already, Pammy can't wait until her next encounter with a groupie.

 

9