Chapter 1: The Girl and The Cube
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Moonstar City, Japan, Earth}

A young girl with short blue hair wearing a black sailor uniform with black stocking and brown boots and red headphone walking to school as she yawns in the morning. "Man, I'm tried." The blue-haired girl looks at the sky with her blue eyes. Yuriko Akiyama, a high school student who live Moonstar City and goes to St. Moonstone Academy as she walk to school she see a strange-looking cube in the ground and pick it up "What a strange-looking cube." She sighed as she walks to the school, but a group walk up to her.

"Well, isn't Yuriko Akiyama," one of them said.

"What do you want?!" Yuriko yelled.

"Payback?" another one said.

"Really!, Just lave me alone or else," Yuriko sighed.

"Or else what?" another said.

Yuriko walks to him with smirks on her face. "Oh, I don't know!" She punches him in the gut. "This!" One of the bully gag as he falls on the ground, holding his gut. "Bitch!" Another rush at her, but Yuriko grabs his arm and knees kick him in the face to make him fall back. Yuriko sighed as she grab her bag. "If I see you two jackasses, come near me again." She gives the dark glare with smirks. "I'll make sure you two go to your grave." The two bullies got up and run away. Yuriko sighed as she looked at the time. "Great, I'm running late." said Yuriko while look the time. "I need to go before I'm going to be late." Yuriko sighed as she walked to school.

Yuriko arrived at the school as she sees a young female long black hair wearing the same uniform as Yuriko. She smiled at her with green eyes. "Morning! Yuriko."

"Morning Nozomi." said Yuriko while walking to the school with Nozomi with a smile on her face. "So What's up?"

"Yuriko! Did you see that new show that come out?" Nozomi asked.

"You mean that magical girl's show?" Yuriko said. "What is that name again?"

Before Nozomi can speak, One of the teacher yelled "HEY! GET TO CLASS ALREADY." Yuriko and Nozomi nods and ran to the school as the bell rang for class session.

" Yuriko and Nozomi nods and ran to the school as the bell rang for class session

-Unknown Place-

A young blue-haired girl wearing a light blue dress with a white lab coat looks at the screen with a smile. "Well then, it is time to summon the heroes."

"And what is this for?" asked an older male with medium long black hair wearing a white dress shirt with a black vest, black dress pants and brown shoes. Look at the blue-haired girl with his gray eyes.

"Let said that the worlds are in danger." said the blue-haired girl while typing the keyboard and look at the screen with different people from different world. "It is time for us to summon these heroes. Beside it is the only way to save all worlds." She smiled as she type the word CODE: CANTARE and smirks.

The black-haired male sighed. "But is this really necessary?"

"Yes! It is necessary!" The blue-haired girl said while finishing, typing with a smirk on her face while look at the screen. "Fate of the dimensions is in our hand." she started up of the summoning process. "Codename: CANTARE, system are go! Reading level 10%"

"20%"

"30%"

"40%"

"50%"

"60%"

"70%"

"80%"

"90%"

"100%!!!" The blue-haired girl smiles as she smashes the button "Heroes of Cantare! Hear our voice and save all dimensions."

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6e79706b516a30434a706d6439773d3d2d313232383030393739312e313731333439313434636563316431343633303932323638393237362e6a7067

When Yuriko went back home after school, she walk to the kitchen and see a note from her mom and dad on the table as she pick it up 'Yuriko! Your father and I are going to be working late again. There is food in the refrigerator! Love, Your Mom and Dad. P.S. We be working in morning too so make sure you lock the door!' Yuriko sighed and went to her room, she pull the strange-looking cube from bag and look at it "This cube look so wired." Yuriko plays it as she hums a song but the cube light up and Yuriko panics "WHAT THE HELL!?" The cube start move around and it shines so bright as Yuriko closes her eyes and disappears from her room.

{In Unknown World}

Yuriko open her eyes, she looks around as she wasn't in her world "The hell!?" She looks around, it was cyberpunk like a city full of technologies different from her world. "Where am i?" Yuriko look around and see that she wasn't alone.

"Welcome Heroes!" The blue-haired girl walk and smiled. "I'm Ruka and Welcome to Galinde!"

 

0