Wash on, Wash off
354 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 5 straight weird minutes of me and the man staring at each other, my knee's faltered and I fell to my knees, "You will call me sensei whenever you address me from now on, but I still need to see if you're worthy of wielding the power of Hone".

"What do you mean worthy of the power of Hone", "If you can't hide your Hone like I do other people will come after you to either kill you or take you for themselves and if you are just not a person who will wield the power and try to be the strongest you are not worthy" sensei said while turning around with his hands behind his back.

"What happens if I'm not worthy, and how do I become worthy", "If you are not worthy then you will die by my very hands, and to prove you're worthy I will ask you 3 questions", "Well what are the questions that will prove "m worthy," I said while still on my knee looking at his back.

"The first question will be...., why do you want the power of Hone", 'It was a question I could very easily lie about and make myself look good with but I would think he's asking me these questions because he has a way of knowing if I'm lying or not, "I want the power of Hone so I can have the power to do what I want" I said seriously.

"Power comes in many forms boy and this is one of the many forms of power, but the answer is acceptable," he said satisfied with my answer, "Now my second question is how you got the power you have because usually you only get Hone this young unless you were kidnapped at a young age and grown to cultivate Hone, and even then you still have more Hone than them" he seemed very interested to know my answer.

I'm am going to have to bend the truth a little because if I tell him I'm a neet named Walt that got reincarnated into a book about a narcissistic teenager who writes a diary, I think he would kill me on the spot for not being "Worthy" enough.

"I have an Eidetic memory and when I was very young I remember feeling this energy inside me and I kept pushing it to my core and building it up, at first for fun but then I started noticing changes to my body so I kept doing it", sensei seemed to be satisfied with my answer.

"Now my last question, do you swear you will do anything I say and without thought, I am asking for your blind allegiance to me and only me and only then will you be worthy to wield Hone and worthy to be taught by a master of Hone", I was stunned 'He wanted me to almost be his slave I was nervous, I was scared, but I knew it was either I die by his hands or get the power I've been craving for all my life and my other life.

"I swear I will do anything you say and without thought, you have my blind allegiance to you and only you forever," I said with my hand to my heart still staring at his back, but after 5 seconds he turned around, "Good".

....

It's been 10 minutes, I was sitting in a meditation position with sensei doing the same, "Boy it has come to my understanding that all you know about Hone is that the more you cultivate you get powers but that is just the bare minimum information you can find in the public, so I'll explain to you the two types of Hone.

When a person's born they can only do one type of Hone and the two types are Life and Death, Life is the type of Hone that makes it so you can read people's minds and influence their behavior, peak life Hone users can even mass hypnotize thousands of people, and with Death users to put it simply are just fighters, I and you are Hone death users, a peak Hone death user like me can take on Godzilla with one finger.

What hone death users can also do is produce auras that influence the mind of the opponent but unless the user who uses the aura has unlimited Hone it won't last long it's supposed to somewhat change the mindset of the opponent".

"So I'm a death user", "yes your Hone colour will start as Green but the more you cultivate it the colour will slowly change to Black and with Life Hone it will slowly change to a dark orange similar to the sun, usually, Life users are people in corporate the people in charge.

Death users are assassins, mercenaries and ring fighters, so life users run the world and death users protect them, but I broke from that cycle a long... long time ago.

"So what will I be doing with you", "First we will cultivate your Hone through Martial arts and once you get to a level I'm happy with your power I will send you on hunts to kill Hone users and regular people alike, think of it as if you are a vigilante for Plainview, but that is a while away many of the people you hunt down will be experienced fighters or experienced mind readers that could kill you so I have to prepare you."

'His words made my heart jump, how in the Hell did Greg Heffley get into this situation, but power isn't going to claim itself ,sensei stood up "I will show you the style you will be fighting in, it'll be mixed of all martial arts with Hone infused in it and you'll use them interchangeably as you determine what's right in the situation, first I will show you how to hide your Hone", he said while letting out hot air from his nostrils.

After a few seconds, I felt the energy of a dragon, It was hard to stay awake, soon the power got even bigger and bigger like I was looking at a colossal titan from my neet day's, but like in an instant the power disappeared, "I would have shown you more but it would've made other Hone users come here to find the power they sensed".

"Come back tomorrow we will officially start training then and be here by 8 in the morning," he said walking away to the door he came from when me and Rodrick walked together.

'This going to be one hell of a life'

___________________________

Please rate and comment about how good kung fu panda is

6