Oh Grandma oh Grandma
631 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*pat* *ugh* *pat* *ugh*, at the moment a medicine ball of being thrown very hard at me by sensei, I had to stop by his dojo almost every day for 4-6 hours of straight body conditioning, it would range from the medicine ball to me rolling into a ball to block his ferocious fiery of punches he would rain down on me, and after another 30 minutes of slamming the medicine ball into my stomach I vomited to the side but as soon as I unflexed my stomach the ball slammed into it making me empty my entire bowls.

"Not good enough, maybe if I teach you some basic techniques you'll have some inspiration to keep going, so get the fuck up boah," he said in his sensei accent, I immediately stood up ignoring the searing pain of my abs and the vomit that was still on the leaking into the wooden cracks between the floorboards of the dojo, "So sensei what will you teach me," I said standing feet shoulder-width apart and hands behind my back.

"Today I will show you the basic stance and some basic defence and attack measures", then his lower body took a kokutsu dachi back stance, but his upper body more resembled a muai thai stance. He quickly pushed towards me in his mixed stance, I had no clue what he was going to do it was the weirdest stance I've ever seen, sensei put pressure on his front and twisted his front foot and twisted his body at the same time and kicked me with his back foot, I barley had enough time to raise my arms in defence.

There was no need to recover because after the kick his back was to me and he threw a back elbow towards me then at the same time leg sweep me when my legs weren't tensed up, I was on the ground dazed but then he put his foot on my chest "I beat you in 3 attacks and I will explain what those 3 attacks were and my stance", he then walked away from a good distance away from me and got in his mix stance again.

-

I stood up quickly from his onslaught and so I could learn how to do his onslaught, sensei again put pressure on his front foot and slowly twisted it which twisted his body as well and as he was twisting he was winding up a kick and kicked the air, but after the kick, his back was facing the  imaginary opponent so he threw an elbow behind himself but also at the same time doing a leg sweep that would take the opponent by surprise, "as you can see my style is very improvised and takes a lot from everything, the reason I do this is because after 100s of fights you have to adapt mid-fight to take down an opponent most effectively and that is what I will be teaching you".

I was surprised by his weird stance and his head space for fighting, "I grew up on the streets and fought many people and took what I thought worked in the style they fought in and created this mixed style you see, but I never thought of a name for it because I didn't think I'd live long enough for it to hold any meaning, but I don't want the style to spread so it will stay unnamed for now, but I want you to practice the moves I did especially the stance for a few hours then you can go home to you're family.

I stood in the mix stance and realised the amount of strength needed in the back leg to move and fight swiftly, I even practised the attacks he did but it didn't feel the same so I trained staying and moving around in the mixed stance for a few hours before my legs collapsed from exhaustion, sensei was just drinking tea from a fine china teacup, "You may now go home my boah, you're body is useless tired" he said than kept sipping from his tea.

I struggled to get up with my weakened legs and walked out of the dojo and to my house, it's only been a few days since the Gramma couch incident, so far she gave me a handjob the next day and gave me a blow job yesterday she hesitated a lot but she couldn't see her oh beloved grandson to be in pain when she can easily solve it with her hands but I wasn't cumming so she used her mouth and oh did I fill her mouth with my home grown milk.

As I walked into the house I was still sweating buckets and dad passed by, "Whew... son you stink hurry upstairs and take a shower, but keep up the good work it will pay off in the future" dad said proud that his son was partaking in some kind of sport, I hurried upstairs to find that someone was in the bathroom, I smiled evilly to myself "I feel a plan coming", I walked up to the door and peeked in and with my improved eyesight I could tell that it was Gramma washing her gigantic DDD breasts with water sprinkling down her curvy body.

I snuck in and closed the door behind me locking it in the process, I stripped myself down, and  walked to the shower curtain with my cock moving side to side as I walked, I opened up the shower curtain a little, and peeked my head in "Umm... Gramma I was wondering if you could show me where the vagina is and could I also take a shower with you", Gramma almost jumped in surprise, "I don't think you should uhh.. be here Gregory", "But please Gramma I want to know and you're the only one that can teach me about all of this complicated stuff.

Gramma sighed, "Okay sure Gregory but make sure not to tell anyone, I stepped into the shower and hugged her "Thanks Gramma you're the person I love most of all", "Thanks Gregory but I have to teach you where everything is", "Okay Gramma I'm ready to listen", "Okay so this is breasts and he is my vagina and when a man sticks their penis into his hole and when semen comes out of their penis while in the hole the woman will get pregnant," she said pointing to everything, "Wait so does that mean you can get pregnant too Gramma, "No, Gregory when a woman reaches a certain age they won't be able to have kids anymore", "That's sad I want all women to have kids when they want too", It's okay Gregory that's just one of the many unfortunate things about life," she said patting my shoulder.

After she patted my shoulder I pointed to her pussy, "So this is your vagina", "Yes it is Gregory" I quickly started to touch it, "Woah Gregory  what are you doing, "I'm just touching it to see what it feels like" I said while fingering her more furiously, "MMMhhm.. Gregory, you shouldn't be

unnnnn..." before she could tell me off I lowered myself further and started sucking, licking and fingering her pussy, her juices mixed with water flowed down my chin.

"Gregory oh Gregory keep going... mmmmm ❤️KEEP GOING❤️" she lost control of herself and grabbed my head and pushed it further in between her legs my mouth and fingers went faster and faster and finally the dam broke, "❤️OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GREGORYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE❤️" Gramma came like a dam her juices realised all over my face and flowed down my body, she leaned on the shower wall to recover from the dam that burst from her pussy.

After she recovered she looked at me a little strange but just went on to start washing me, she avoided my cock and only rubbed it a little which still got it hard but she didn't want to do anything with it, she then began to wash, and after she washed her upper body I spoke up, "Hey Gramma I wanna wash your legs since I'm down here" I looked at her with extra cute puppy eyes so she would agree to me washing her legs, she sighed once again "Okay sure Gregory".

She gave me the wash rag and I started rubbing soap all over her with the rag I washed over her pussy not doing anything strange also, at my current height I'm just under her breasts but my penis was below her pussy and staring straight into her meaty thighs at the moment I just finished washing her ass cheeks, "I'm sorry Gramma but I love you so much I can't control myself around you" I then thrust my cock in between her meaty thigh's, I thrust my hips back and fourth I used my hands to finger her vagina as I fucked her thigh's, "Gregory what are you doing", "I'm sorry Gramma but you're the true love I love you more than Granpa ever will!!" I continued to fuck her thighs while I fingered her pussy.

This went on for a full 5 minutes till I came all over Gramma's knees and her love juices flowed into my cum as well, "Gregory you know what you just did was very bad right" she said nervously, "I know but I just can't help myself around you, I know I shouldn't but I just... I just can't help myself", "I know it's hard Gregory but when I leave I won't be able to help you realise you're urged so you're going to have to learn to keep these urges in check so I want you to not do anything sexual and if you get the urges just think about something else or masturbate so you don't have the urge anymore"

After her little speech she cleaned herself up and we left the shower and went about our lives having fun with the rest of the family

...

It had been a few days and tomorrow Gramma was going back home, currently, it was noon and mom and dad were out having a lovely date and Rodrick was having fun with friends, so it was just me and Gramma alone in the house, we haven't done anything sexual, I have been to mom's room to creampie her these last few days but that's about it, at the moment Gramma was making me and her some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

"Hey Gramma are they ready yet" I started walking up to her, she was still wearing baggy clothes but instead of a baggy skirt she had baggy loose

sweatpants and she wore a dark pink apron, as I walked up to her I bumped into a counter which had a plastic pitcher of lemon aide on it and which fell over spilling orange juice on the floor luckily it only had a little in it so there wasn't very much on the ground so it would be easy to clean,

"Oops I'm sorry I'll hurry and clean it up", "Oh Gregory you don't have to I got just go back to the couch and watch some cartoons while I clean this up and make our snacks.

Gramma put on some yellow rubber gloves and got a sponge and started cleaning the orange juice on the ground she was in the dog position on her hands and knees with her ass turned to me, when she least expected I walked up to her got on my knee's gripped my hands at her loose sweatpants and pulled them to her knee's and quickly did the same to her panties, and I started fingering her pussy with one hand and pulled down my pants and underwear with the other.

"Gregory what are you doing I thought we had an agreement-" before she could say anything my cock was already out and I thrust it into her pussy, I was fully in with both of my hands on her ass, and Gramma dropped her sponge and just kept herself balance holding both of her hands on the floor, I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy, it was loose but warm like a cacoon, grasped her boobs through her baggy sweater and started kneading them, "Gregory you aren't supposed to do this with your Gramma whyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I continued thrusting harder and faster each time juices dripped to the ground as my cock continued to slam into her pussy, I wrapped both my arms around Gramma's waist and threw off her sweater with her helping me in the process and I ripped off her bra immediately as it was off and started kneading her DDD breasts as I thrust into her warm soaking pussy.

My cock plunged into the warm embrace of Gramma's pussy's my cock kept going in and out of her pussy which made *squelch* be heard throughout the house, "Gregory why... why do you my grandson make me feel so good we're not supposed to do this what would you're grandpa think he would die as soon as he saw us" she did nothing to stop me she even followed my rhythm as I continued to pump my cock into her pussy.

*Clap* *squelch* *Clap* *squelch**Clap* *squelch**Clap* *squelch**Clap* *squelch**Clap* *squelch**Clap* *squelch**Clap* *squelch**Clap* *squelch* *Clap* noises like these resounded throughout the house, it went on for a full 10 minutes, we were both slaves to the pleasure and we were both at our limits, "Gregory harder harder please keep going go back more so it's harder keep going like your life depends on it please" she begged me to keep going she couldn't help herself and oh boy did I want to keep going, but I squeezed her tits hard and thrust with all my might and my milk bust like a geezer and it burst straight into Gramma's pussy and she too came with both of our juices mixing on the kitchen floor.

I fell on her in exhaustion, "Gramma are you going to get pregnant because my semen is inside you", "Luckily no Greg so it will be fine", so before everyone else came home I continued to pound her pussy with my cock while the orange juice had long dried onto the kitchen floor, as I kept creampieing her the more she kept saying  "I won't get pregnant" but unfortunately for her, my Hone increased the potency of my semen and the healthiness of it and she will get pregnant and will end up getting pregnant, but I continued to continuously to creampie her with all my might.

_______________________

Zoo Wee Mama, please rate and comment

7