Chapter 1
12 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was still dark for the most part, the sun was barely peeking out, making for a scene that would have been appreciated by most people, if only the one enjoying the scene was not bathed in blood and on the verge of dying. 

At the face of death, as he reminisced about his life from beginning to end , he had regrets, he held fear , and slowly he came to terms that he didnt have much time left, slowly he reached the memories of his life from a few years before now.

At that time he had reached a new level of magic spells, it was not just a quantitative change but a qualitative change . He made a few spell, all of which were quite complex and seldom used by him throughout his life.

" It was a life full of naivette and regret, but I did reach some good heights in my lifetime. Ha ha ha ,it is a pity this is where I die, but this is quite the feeling, throughout the years I have come close to death many times but today ... feels different, atleast the scenery is worthy"

Suddenly he realised something , that was : One of the spells he created , he wanted to try and see if it works !

Why ?

Because it was a spell that would basically send his will back through the river of time into his body from the past.

If this spell was so powerfull then why didn't he use it before ?

That was because his spell and his mana were not the only requirement for this spell to activate. Nael Beryldot , he was a mage with the elements of water and wind, using his natural talent he made ice magic his specialty. But how can ice magic tamper with time ? His Ice magic could partially mimic time magic, let alone going back in time. However now that he had one of the strongest time magic stone in his hand , how could he not give it a try ? 

Thinking this he started to activate the spell.

 Countless strands of mana came out of his body and intertwined in various shapes and forms. If someone were here they would surely want to take a picture for the already beautiful scenery was bounlessly improved when the countless blue lines waved in the air , illuminating the land near them. It was a scene out of a dream!

This scene did not last, soon the spell was completed -

Boom ! 

His whole body exploded.

 

1