Chapter Twenty-Two
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

19841230 diary

Today, I went home and got a ticket at 4 o'clock. After waiting for a meeting, I didn't have a car. I was puzzled. After reading the ticket, it was 14 o'clock. I thought I was unlucky. I wanted to run home, but it was dark again. I finally ran to the North gate. When I saw two people blocking a car, I got on the bus by chance and reached Dazhuo town. I thanked myself, but I was in my heart. When I got home, my mother came out of the kitchen and said that I was thin. She asked about my grades and told me that I was the second and that I was the first.

19841231 diary

In the morning, I went to town with my mother to buy a ski shirt. I was not satisfied, so I went to Jurong. Because my ticket was early, my mother told me that I had a tractor, so I took it to the north gate and bought a pair of pants (28.5 yuan) and a pair of pants (10.5 yuan). It was funny. When I wore them at school, the pants were women's, so I had to change them. When I went to the station and waited for the bus, a beggar asked for money. I paid for it. He said he would make up for a dime. I didn't have a dime. He said he would give me a dime. It's funny. Giving alms is also a business. I'll give it to him later. When I got home, I went to the field. My parents asked me, but I didn't think it was good. Later, they said it was OK.

19850101--02 diary

0101

In the morning, I spent a day applying chemical fertilizer (applying chemical fertilizer to wheat in the cave), and I met Wang Qin in the field, which was very delicate.

In the afternoon, I was going to the station. Before I left, my mother told grandma Dongmen to cook some eggs for me. I really can't describe it.

Ju Hongcheng met Ju Hongcheng at the station. He didn't see it at first, but he smiled. Then he talked, and Bao Jinhua came again. They had a good talk. They were very emotional.

When they arrived at school, biqingyuan and lihongtao both said that they looked like women and were very proud of themselves. So did Wang Fei. This is what will be said later.

0102

Today is very comfortable and I feel good. At noon, just after class, I went outside. Suddenly, I heard a voice calling me. Seeing that it was my father, I ran down. It turned out that it was rice delivery. When I got to the dormitory, he left. On the way, I suddenly saw Xu Qian coming. He seemed to stop nearby. I was very puzzled. I went to the library to read the newspaper. Suddenly Guan Hong said to change the paper. I scored 90 points in the geography exam. It was not difficult. Suddenly, I had unlimited confidence again. Later, due to the highest score, the teacher re read it for 85 points, which is still the highest, and many people even scored 60 points. I have an absolute advantage in this.

19850103--04 diary

0103

In the afternoon, I went to the reading room and read the history monthly. I thought it was very useful, but the time was too short. I just hated that I couldn't come on weekdays. Today, at my self-study, I compared the world with Chinese history and suddenly became clear. It was very good. I recited a rhyming poem in the evening.

0104

At noon, I played badminton with biqingyuan. Later, Chen Bin came to play badminton. He saw a group of students reading the blackboard newspaper, so he went to see it. It turned out that the intelligence contest was announced (League Organization). We were the first (69) and I was the second (68) in grade two of senior high school. I was very happy. Somehow, I remembered whether Xu Qian had seen it or not. Later, I went to camp and ate a box of canned pork with biqingyuan. It was not good, but it was very "communism".

In the afternoon, I went to the library and read the book of literary and historical knowledge. In the evening, I studied by myself. Hongxin, Secretary of the League branch in the class, gave me a set of colored pens, which were the prizes of the competition. So I gave two pens to Chen Bin and two pens to biqingyuan, and left two for myself. It was over.

19850105--06 diary

0105

When I woke up very early in the morning and couldn't find my ski shirt, I knew that I fell to the ground. When I picked it up, I saw my watch fall on the bed. I was deeply responsible for my poor sleep at night. After class and biqingyuan went to get the meal ticket, they found the wallet open. They were puzzled that the money was gone. I thought I might have fallen into bed and couldn't find it. Suddenly, I linked up with the morning incident and suddenly realized that he had been stolen. I thought I was unlucky and told my classmates. Later, Wang Ling said that he had been stolen 20 yuan. I was six yuan, and Tai Chenghua also said one yuan. At noon, chenxiaoxiang said that 15 yuan had been stolen, so he told the teacher. We guessed it was one, analyzed it for a long time, and scolded at night, but it didn't end. It was really the work of the class. Therefore, without taking my watch (guess it was su), he paid attention to it, but felt like it, so he really thought it was.

0106

In the morning, I talked about the thief again. I was more and more sure of him. I saw that he was furtive.

When I went to class, I read through the window. Liang, seeing that Xu Qian was also holding a book and reading it together, was not shy. He forbeared to learn. Where is it?

At noon, we played badminton with biqingyuan. First we played badminton in the school, then we went to study school. After playing badminton, we had to go to sleep. Later, we took a nap in class and stopped it.

Today, there was a power failure. I went out with biqingyuan to have a talk. I felt a little friendly.

In the evening, there was another scolding about thieves.

Chen Bin, Tai Chenghua and other scholars speak of the beauty of the royal mausoleum, which is attributed to the wealth of geography? Love? I can't help being annoyed, and Xu Qian is not comforted, and a little ashamed. Suddenly I saw a book that said "there is no fragrant grass anywhere in the world". Yes! "There is no fragrant grass anywhere in the world". Who will win and who will lose in the big world in the future?

0