Chapter 47
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

19861013 diary

Received xuqunxin.

I slept for a long time at noon, bought a pair of sports pants on the street and watched the human body exhibition. For the first time, although it was a dead man with pictures, I saw a woman's so-called genitals, but they were dead, shrunk, thin and full of wrinkles. The vagina was cloudy. At that time, it seemed academic. There were a lot of people watching, and it was a bit serious. So how did I feel? In fact, it was also very ugly, which reduced my worship of women.

But at night, when I want to come, I am still very excited. It is a woman. The world made of water is my breathing air and blood of life.

Reading the works, talking about the true story of Ah Q and Lu Xun. It's really great.

19861014 diary

In the morning, I played volleyball in PE class, which was very good. I regret why I didn't learn something in the past.

I sent a letter to Guan Hong. It was the first time I had so many pieces of paper.

In the evening class, zhengrenxiang called me and asked me about her trip to Zhenjiang. I told her that the teachers' college said she was in vain. I didn't lie for her. Tan Derong told me that they went skating (Saturday) and that there was a fellow townsman in Jiangxi who knew it was Dengjin. Sure enough, zhengrenxiang took Dengjin's hand and showed it to me. There was a small piece of skin blackened. Dengjin laughed it off.

After a good look at Rose and a study, it was really beautiful. There were absolutely no moves. Laugh frequently, shut up and laugh. They were moving, just like a pool of clean water.

19861015-16 diary

one thousand and fifteen

In the evening, I went to the reading room (newspaper) with Dai Weiyang, and little star was there. After reading a lot of publications, such as getting water from a fish, I had been to high school before, so I was vague and aloof. When I went there, I swore to come every day. I hated the short time, annoyed the administrator, and then I was afraid to go. I feel the same today. I swear I will go often to enrich myself.

After self-study next night, I went to the dormitory and thought of single and double shots. I will also exercise every day in the future. College life should be good to learn exercise, do not waste time in tasteless fantasy.

one thousand and sixteen

After the first audio-visual class (English) in the morning, I didn't understand much. When I saw that the next history department had the same class, I inserted it again. It was much better. After that, I played the video again. In the future, I will learn English well. It's worth it if I do it twice.

I went to Qixia mountain (the whole class) tomorrow and bought English American bread (8.50 Jiao) in the evening.

19861017 diary

Take a bus to Qixia mountain in the morning.

Get on the NANDA bus, go to the drum tower, go to the east of Beijing East Road and drive to the suburbs. The bus stops at the roadside to see the stone carvings of the Southern Dynasty. Mr. Wang Jizhi takes us and gives us a tour guide to a stone carvings like lions, which is said to be the so-called Exorcism in front of the tomb of Xiao Yandi between the beams of the Southern Dynasty. There is also a god column (a stone column made by God), which is beautifully carved, with a covered lotus cover and a dew plate. There are stone hoops on the oval of the column body. People are not like people and have no head. Square plaque, Hou, Xiao Jing. There is also a stele, Beibei stele, the nine sons of the dragon. Emperor Gaozong wrote an imperial tablet.

Later, I drove to Qixia mountain, also known as "the most beautiful mountain in Jinling", which is covered with red maples in late autumn. Qixia ancient temple is one of the "four jungles" in China. Thousand Buddha rock, relic tower. Calligraphy of "Qixia", the imperial monument of Emperor Gaozong of Tang Dynasty. It was first built in the Southern Qi Dynasty. Ming monk Shao (No. Qixia) lived in seclusion and donated his house to build a temple. Congshan, Hushan, Fengxiang mountain, Longshan, Banyue Lake (Fanggong Lake).

It was my first time to climb a mountain like this. I was a little afraid, but also a little adventurous and excited. I climbed it. Walking through the withered leaves and smelling the fragrance of flowers, I took two photos on the way. One was taken by a Japanese female student for the three of us, and the other was taken with a Japanese female student kumei.

After climbing the main peak Fengxiang peak, the vast Yangtze River looks like a white belt. The mountains are small at a glance, and the horizon is really open. The mountain wind is very dangerous. I ate bread on the top of the mountain. In the afternoon, I went to Linggu Temple, the best jungle in the world in the Ming Dynasty, with red walls and green tiles. In 1929, I commemorated the victory of the northern expedition, wuliangdian, and the memorial of revolutionary martyrs. Three unique steles, written by libaiwen, written by yanzhenqing, painted by wudaozi.

I went to the Xiaoling Mausoleum of the Ming Dynasty and saw the statue of Zhu Yuanzhang.

In the evening, "Introduction to Literature", old students talk about experience. I decided to listen carefully in class and not read novels.

In the evening, I saw the film "missing middle school girl", which was not very good. It's a shame to think of me. I'm so big that I have nothing to do.

0