Chapter 33
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Witness of saints

Nerve XXV 7. System mk7:

(1) Ge Yimin is not a bad man but a communist

(2) Ge Yimin doesn't believe in heaven but in heaven on earth

(3) Ge Yimin's doctrines will be greatly changed. No one will believe him if he does not change his prediction that he will fail when the time expires

(4) More than 100000 members of the church have no influence in other regions nearby

I have a message directly transmitted by the angel of God

8. System mk7: witness more than 100000 followers of Ge Yimin for the fourth time

GE's followers in GE's city do not refer to online believers. His website has 10million people. In reality, there are only more than 100000 believers.

I am a prophet. I know his life and afterlife.

9. The world in the holy flame: I just had a rough look at the nerve Ge Yimin, he is at least a mountain peak.

12. System mk7: there are more than 100000 followers in the area near him

In an underground hole in the United States, Ge Yimin, as the head of the residential area, practiced communism. It looks like thousands of years later. The satellite can't see the underground, but can only see the nearby forest.

13. The real doomsday is 2019. 2012 is a scam

In 2019, Ge Yimin came out of prison to be the king of the earth. Ecclesiastes 4:14 a king came out of prison. His people are as many as stars. The above is Baidu Encyclopedia. Don't check my water meter.

14. The earth fairy is first-rate: the difference between Jesus and Ge Yimin is not very big.

15. Ziwei: forget it. I can't hide it from you anymore.

It's time to announce the true identity of the sage of Ziwei. Yes, it is indeed in the post bar.

Two feathers and four feet, the sun and the moon are shining ------ Ge Yimin.

16. Coffin Lantern: Ge Yimin is the reincarnation of Christ Jesus.

17. Ge Yimin, my God, my Lord by the Immortal King.

18. I like the sage Ge Yimin... By God in the fog

30. Li Min: no! You, forget me.

Some things, missed, can not go back, I paid, tried, but you can not see, blame me for being amorous, men and women are always just two parallel lines that can not be crossed.

We really can't go back. I have been abandoned by you. You really hurt me deeply. I don't want to be hurt again.

We can't keep up with each other.

Our lifestyles are different. We don't understand what you do. You only have yourself and your thoughts in your heart.

31. Flying rain Manshu yarn: Nietzsche said, God is dead;

Therefore, Ge Yimin has come;

The time has come when man is God;

Limited, company;

Unlimited, money;

This is the business.

32. Wang Shanshan e: as long as I keep thinking about GE Yimin, ideology can also take the lead.

0