Chapter 40
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Facebook friends were originally Chinese people such as Xiaoye (a small fallen leaf in the Yemei community). Somehow, Facebook recommended me white beauty from Europe and America, and I was also very happy. But my English is really poor, I can only post 'beautiful' and cannot communicate in depth. Later, I specifically added Chinese people. Somehow, the ones recommended to me were all Taiwanese beauties, but due to the priority of having "mutual friends", they basically recommended me as Taiwanese beauties. They are all young and beautiful, I am a fool. Later on, I focused on adding mature women.

Taiwanese people usually use LINE to communicate, they call it "Lai", but those who keep asking you to add Lai are basically scammers. I copy and paste "Hello, beautiful woman, I added you when I use LINE. Currently, I use WeChat and QQ, and I am from Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, mainland China." If you still ask me to add Lai, I will not reply. There is also a photo of someone who has been used by several accounts, so it must be a scammer.

I recommended a beautiful and sexy woman with an address from Taiwan. I thought she was from Taiwan, but after communicating with friends, I found out that she didn't speak Chinese. After searching for information, my username was Vietnamese, and I turned out to be Vietnamese. Vietnamese women are indeed beautiful, but I can't communicate.

Twitter friend Sheng Xue, also recommended, is a member of the People's Front. In Canada, I can leave messages in her comment section. If I say a word, I can leave a message. She saw that through her friends, I will often comment on her life posts on Facebook in the future, and she will add emoticons to my replies.

Due to domain name and space changes, my forum has been rebuilt multiple times. I always build brand new ones and members need to register again. Han Mei and Leng Xue said that I don't pay attention to old members. My mother saw that my forum has changed from a few thousand members to dozens, and she also said, "So many people have made so few

At the beginning, websites were all small space merchants, and sometimes forum posts were sensitive. The government approached space merchants, and they contacted me to delete posts. Once I said there was no problem with this post, and the space merchant said, "Just delete it if you want.

Once I posted a Tengxun news article about wheels, which was amazing. The space merchant suspended my website and said it had "Falun Gong". When I communicated, the little girl said, "What do you think in your heart?" I said, "Do you care about my behavior, but also about my thoughts?" She immediately said no, knowing she was wrong.

At the beginning, the government was quite polite to me. I posted on my forum that the national level annual consumption was 100 million yuan. The government (a woman) called me and said it was not right and asked me to delete the post. In the future, it will develop to summoning, which is later mentioned.

During my high school classmate Da Hongwei's 30th anniversary reunion (I didn't attend), he added me to WeChat and sent me a group photo. He said he was afraid of me as the "cult leader" (also known as the cult), and soon deleted my WeChat account.

0