Chapter 1- reincarnation
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adrian wakes up in a room that looks nothing like the room he spent 18 years in he searches the room to figure out where he is he walks to the partially open closet and finds becon hills lacrose kit he rushes to a mirror wondering if he was transmigrated in to the world of teenwolf as a member of the main cast but what he sees is himself a 6,4 white blonde haired and green eyed male with no tshirt on and having a six pack, in his previous life he was 5,11 blonde haired blue eyed whit male who had a beer belly and never stepped outside unless going to school which he was getting straight A's in, he falls back but when he checks again his eyes are glowing red and theirs hair forming sideburns on his face he can feel his teeth growing sharper and longer in his mouth "wtf im a werewolf and an alpha fuck and im in becon hills with that group of idiots and the bitch who couldnt kill anyone and got everything handed to him and complains how he didnt want it,suddenly adrian gets a memory that tells him when school starts which was 7 for morning practice he rushes to get ready and his body moves like it has done this a dozen times he goes down stairs expecting to see this bodies parent but all he finds is an empty house he makes toast and goes the garage to see a harley davidson he opena the garage and starts the bike and instinctively rides to the school it turns out that its  the start of canon and adrien is planning on making first line to spite the main cast  and hes bestfriends with danny but jackson dislikes him for being friends with his fuck buddy when he arruves he sees stiles and Scott talking he hones in on their conversation and hears i was attacked by a wolf and their havent been wolfs here for 60 years he heads in side after finding out he wont have a chance to get used to his new found powers while walking to his first lesson which was english he finds the seat that Scott sits in and sits in front of it hes contimplating on what he should do in this new world he was stuck in his life in his old world was depressing he had no friends and his family either died or blamed him for their death at the age of 5 resulting in him being abbandond in a orphanage he never had friends so this new life is already better then the old one he ends up coming up with a goal to make the most strongest and loyalist pack in the united states eventually the world when he comes back to reality class has already started he doant pay attention since he already knows everything he goes through who he should turn first its either issac or boyd it dosnt matter since he will turn them both eventually he suddenly hears this is the new transfer student allison argent please take care of her she moves to the only empty seat left which is infront of danny and i already know they are going to be best of friends i suddenly feel someone staring daggers  into my back i kow its scott because i normally sit infront of danny leaving the seat infront of scott unoccupied i turn around and ask what he wants he looks down and says nothing i go back to contimplating on what  to do and where i should set up the packs hideout for later after the lesson him and danny went to go hangout with the rest of their friends with the exception of Jackson and lydia who went to confront and befriend the new girl jackson and lydia dont like each other they just act it for populararity lydia likes adrian but he doesn't relies  while Jackson is into guys,when its lunchtime Adrian goes to sit next to Isaac who is confused why someone sat with him as soon as hes about to say something adrian stops him by asking him to meet with him after lacrosse practice we need to talk then gets up and walks over to the popular table and sits inbetween danny and lydia who starts flirting with him and asking why he was talking with Isaac adrian just said he was asking what their homework was for chemistry lydia just responds by humming in bordem soon its the end of the day nothing really intresting happened adrian gets changed for lacrosse and over hears scott and coach talking about how hes in goal for moral boost when their all warmed up they form a line for shooting practice everything goes as canon but when its Adrians turn he uses abit more strength then a regular beta causing the ball to go faster then something scott could catch making him the only person to score resulting in scott to become pissed and for coach to shout that adrian will be on the first line but the rest of you have to work for your spot.

0