Chapter 3.1
1.9k 15 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In response to me giving her the response she was looking for, she smiled shakily and lessened the vice grip on my throat.

 

She continued slamming herself down on my dick. Her pussy tight like a boa constrictor. She kept one hand on my throat while she used the other to play around with my nipples.

 

“Mhhhnn! Ahhh! Call me mommy! Ahhmmnf! Tell mommy how much you regret being a fucking slut!” she moaned, applying pressure on my throat lightly when I didn’t immediately do as she said.

 

Somewhat reluctantly, I said. “I’m sorry for being a slut, mommy.”

 

She frowned, unhappy. “Say it like you mean it, slut!” She punched me on the cheek harshly to punctuate her statement, turning my head to the side.

 

I could feel my anger issues taking over and I growled "Fuck you!" and spat a thick globule of blood at her face.

 

Top put it lightly...this did not go well. She went berserk and started punching me over and over, even biting me in the neck, drawing blood. She kept yelling "Say it! SAY IT!' over and over like a maniac all the while.

 

My anger disappeared real quick, replaced by fear, and I sang like a canary. “Sorry! I’m so sorry! I can’t help it, please don’t hurt me! I can’t help being such a slut! I love you mommy! I love only you!”

This drove her over the edge and she came, dragging her nails down my chest leaving bloody marks and pressing her forehead against mine. She panted, her hot breath coming into my mouth and mingling with mine. 

 

“I love you too, Gwenin.” she said, patting me in the head like a dog. “Why did you leave me?” Tears started welling up in her eyes. “I was so alone, Gwenin. For so many years so alone…only our son kept me sane.” Then as she started coming down from her post orgasm, she started getting angry again. “But then he started cheating on me, like you! He started leaving! WHY CAN’T YOU.” she started choking me again with both hands, crushing my throat. “JUST. DO. AS YOU. ARE. TOOOLDDDDD!” 

 

I started struggling futilely, pointlessly trying to brute force my hands out of the bindings. 

 

My vision started going black, lungs burning. I would-

 

She released me and I started inhaling air over and over, crying from pain and relief. I hadn’t even recovered when she started stroking my cock again.

 

But there was no way it would get up again, both the situation and the fact I came moments ago making it impossible.

 

Of course this did not deter her, she pumped up and down. “Come on, Gwenin! We aren’t done yet, not by a long shot!”

 

“Please stop! It hurts! I need five minutes, please! It hurts! Pl-”

 

She started punched me again. “Is it because I’m not attractive!” she screamed, her mind long gone, eaten by my power. “I bet if it was that dyke Jezalin your dick would be diamond hard!” Another punch, this time to my stomach, making me puke a little.

 

“Aghk! No, please!” She started punching me over and over again. “Stop, akhgh! Please. Lovekfs Youhg. Stahp!”

 

It would be a long night and I wasn’t sure I would be alive by the end of it.

 

-------------

Interlude: Madden

 

Madden stared at her phone, worrying gnawing at her mind. She couldn’t tear her gaze away. If she tried, she would look back after a few seconds half expecting the phone to ring and for her beloved to finally tell her he made it home safe.

 

Oh, goddess, she knew trusting that little bitch Jezalin was a mistake! Dyke had less muscles than most guys. An hour had passed; he should have called by now. Maybe he forgot? 

She almost picked up the phone then to give him a call. Oh, how she craved the sound of his voice. Just hearing him would be enough to make her feel butterflies in her stomach, send her to cloud nine. But she stopped herself. It would look too desperate, he’d be creeped out. 

 

Indecision tore at her. Shit! What was this guy doing to her! She felt like some virgin schoolgirl with her first crush, like a drug addict. Maybe she should forget about him? Get rehab? Impossible… he was too-

 

The phone rang and she shot up out of the luxurious bed, scrambling frantically to pick up the phone.

 

When she caught sight of the called id, her heart sank. Jezalin. Black rage infected her body, making her want to burn the phone and Jezalin with her powers. Then an idea struck her and she forgot all about it—she could ask her if he was fine!

 

She picked up.

 

“Hel-” Before she could get in a word, Jezalin started crying and yelling.

 

“Madden you have to help please! I don’t know what to do. I called-”

 

Madden didn’t care about her stupid problems. “Shut up! First answer: did Erin get home safe? How is he-”

 

Jezalin started crying even harder, almost hysterical. “No! He got hit and abused by his mother! She tried to kill me! Some cops were there too and- and she killed them.”

 

No, this couldn’t be happening. Madden felt like her heart was being torn apart.

 

Jezalin continued her rambled explanation. “I managed to escape. I called the cops but they said she kidnapped him and she’s a supervillain and they haven’t found him and I’m worried and he mentioned you were Trailblazer so I-”

 

“He mentioned what?!” How did he know! Since when! 

 

“He said you were Trailblazer! You know, the hero! So if you are her, then please help him! I know you love him, so please!”

 

“I’ll save him,” Madden said, her voice steel. “Pass me all of the details in a text message.”

 

“Oh thank goddess! thank you! thank you for-”

 

Madden cut in, “I trust Erin, but if you tell anyone about my identity, I’ll pull some strings and make sure you end up in prison for life.”

Madden hang up the phone in a display of dominance, not waiting to hear Jezalin’s response.

 

“Fuck. Please be safe.” she murmured as she started dialing another phone number. One of her fellow teammates, Machina.

 

The human android picked up almost immediately, something that always unnerved her. 

 

“Trailblazer.” she stated in that robotic voice of hers.

 

“Sorry to bother you, Machina,” Madden said. “But, I need your help to find a person urgently. His name is Erin Lane, goes to my school. Give me all the info you can gather while I get ready.” While Madden talked she started rummaging around her closet for a domino mask, not her official hero mask. No, her blood was boiling—she’d murder whoever kidnapped him and she didn’t want to tarnish her hero reputation.

 

There was a split second pause and then Machina answered. “There’s a crime scene investigation in progress at his home. Two officers went there one hour, twenty seven minutes ago in order to settle the missing person case that was opened after Erin disappeared as well as interrogate him on the assault of a homeless person on the subway the other day.”

 

Madden now started undressing, putting on some form hugging black yoga pants and military boots. Her phone was in between her cheek and shoulder. “They were murdered by his mother on fit of rage after her son came home with a girl from school, Jezalin. Forensic analysis shows that the officers tasered and shot the mother to little effect. 

 

She put on a black turtleneck sweater and kevlar best on top next. “The injuries on the officers also match with previous incidences of super strength. Higher than normal speed also seems to be one of her abilities based on analysis of the footstep marks on the floor.”

 

“After I ran a cross comparison of her power effects with those of other known supervillains, I found that they match those of Undertaker. Based on this you should be aware that she possesses extreme regeneration and won’t fall unconscious.” 

 

After clipping her high tech gun to her hip (a gift from Machina), she was ready. She exited her apartment and called the elevator. It was a huge luxury skyscraper, so it would take some time for it to come up to her floor. 

 

“Do they have any leads? Any idea where he is?”  Madden asked.

 

“They do not. The mother is a veteran supervillain: she knows how to cover her tracks. She probably took him to a safe house hidden somewhere in the city.”

 

“Thanks, Machina.” she sighed, as she stepped onto the elevator. “You are the best, as always.”

 

“You are welcome.” she said, her voice emotionless. “Do you require me to assemble the team to assist you?”

 

“No, I’m fine. I’ve got this.” She didn’t want the team to see her sink so low. She would be breaking the team code today. They’d never forgive her if they knew.

 

She finally reached the parking garage and clicked a button on her car keys. Her sports car purred to life, the car door opening upwards, beckoning her in.

 

The first thing Madden did was drive towards The Cocktail, an infamous bar known for being a gathering spot for mercenary villains. The bar was located at the border between the slums and the nice part of the city.

 

She parked the car and made her way towards the bar. She didn’t have to look much to find it. It was obviously the building with a neon sign depicting a dog-boy with ears and a tail, his dick out and hard.

 

She didn’t feel comfortable here. People were doing drugs, fucking, speaking out loud about criminal deals. But she’d do anything for Erin. He was worth it.

 

It took her a lot of time and negotiation to secure a tracker and some hired muscle. In fact, she had to pay a ridiculous sum of money so the tracker would cancel the contract she was scheduled to work on before she came, but she managed it. She was also able to secure three other dangerous-looking military girls.

 

The tracker was able to sniff out a trail based on the residual smell of Erin on Madden's body and they followed it, driving on a white van that screamed child rapist (the military girls assured her it always worked for them). But the whole process took time, they couldn’t drive too fast or the tracker would lose the trail.

 

She rode on the back with the two other military girls. They were scarred and had dark looks on their eyes. They were cleaning and rechecking their assault rifles.

 

One of them finally spoke, breaking Madden out of her thoughts. “So who pissed you off, miss moneybags? I imagine it’s a super or else this is kind of overkill.”

 

“It’s a super. She kidnapped my guy. Before you ask, I don’t know who it is.”

 

She nodded. Her partner grinned and said, “Must be one hell of a guy, eh?”

 

Madden remained silent. She didn’t want to talk to these villainous scum. Yes, she was doing something many would consider villainy right now, but it was for good reasons. She killed for love. These animals killed for money.

Hours later they finally arrived at a random, unremarkable house in the slums. The street was quiet, the only noise the clicks of gun and rifle safety getting switched off. They started advancing in.

 

12