Chapter 1.4
4.4k 13 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“As for your question, powers here don’t work like they did in your home reality. They are the result of scientific experimentation and weaker than the ones your alien god gave you. There is no way to get back to your home reality—at least not in this lifetime. So, you are stuck with us  and, more importantly, stuck with a three week life expectancy, so chop chop start going down the list.”

 

Her whole attitude, her lies, her hateful smile was driving me into a frenzy. Before I could get a hold of myself, my impulses got the better of me.

 

“Fuck you, you psycopath!” I spat a thick phlegm globule straight at her smiling face. Farans watched it trail the air with an expression of abject horror. It impacted her face with a solid thunk and trailed down slowly. “I’ll never kill people for you. I’m a fucking hero…”—I then remembered I am pretending to be a villain—“when compared to you.”

 

Her expression cracked, giving way to black rage and coldness. Her right hand shot out to grab my throat, but before it could reach she stopped and pulled away, probably due to her power informing her I would use mine on her. She patted down her clothes and her smile returned. 

 

“Oh, Erin…” she sighed, using my real name. “Your hysterical male brain can’t comprehend that your death will be the stuff of nightmares, the worst of the worst. That if you go to the heroes or someone finds about the little messes your power makes, then you will get dissected like a lab rat. That only I can-”

 

“Nobody cares, plus nobody asked, and you are a retarded bitch!” I called out as I started to walk out, giving her my back and my middle finger.

 

Farans was practically having a seizure at this point, shock warring with confusion on her face. When I slammed open the set of double doors and stepped out into the hallway with the guardswomen. She didn’t follow me, opting to stay and get her ass out of the frying pan I had just created.

 

The guards tracked me with their eyes ominously as I made my way to the entrance. When I reached it one of them opened the door for me. The gang that was loitering outside was silent as a grave, their joyful mood gone. The one who had touched me was strangely absent.

 

The night had grown cold and I could feel it despite the suit and layer of clothes below. I started walking in the general direction of my house. I was growing tired and I needed a place to stay for the night. I would figure out all this shit after a good night's sleep—after dealing with the supposed intruder at 3 am.

 

However, when I was halfway down the block, I heard the front door of the building burst open and Farans running after me. “Nick!” she shouted. “Nick, hold up! Wait for me!”

 

What did she want? Did the broker send her to kill me? 

 

I kept walking and when I sensed her close to me, I said “Are you here to take revenge for disrespecting your little friend because you fear what she’ll do to you for associating with me?”

 

“Pfff,” She snorted and slicked her hair back, playing it cool. “As if I, the great Forcekneel, would be scared of anything. I am here to get my dues.” Her eyes were hungry and she bit her lip. “Right now.”

 

I have never in my life said no to sex, and like most men sex has never been a question. However, now, tired, on another world, having come out of a battle for the survival of mankind just a few hours ago, I seriously considered saying no or procrasting it. This was compounded by the fact that while Farans was hot, she wasn’t really my type. She was sharp and had a rocker girl vibe going on about her, but I liked petite girls or curvy, soft bitches…and if I was  perfectly honest, the missing eye was kind of a turn off.

 

“Come on, Nick. I’ll make it worth your while.” She stared at my eyes and body language trying to divine if her persuasion was working, but she must have not liked what she saw since she changed tactics. An arrogant, playful smile appeared on her face. “How could you even think about dying, about going another year, another day, another hour, without knowing the sublime technique of the great, the magnificent Forcekneel?”

 

Seeing her trying like this, making a fool of herself took me back to my early teenage years and my first tries with women, the desperate grappling, the begging. It made me sympathize with her.

 

“Alright,” I sighed. “Do you know any hotels around here?”

 

Farans grinned and said, "I know just the one…but we can't walk in there like that. Do you have civilian clothes under your bodysuit?" 

 

"Yes," I answered.  “But, I don’t have trousers, only a pair of thermal long johns.”

 

“No, you can’t walk around in that.” Farans said, wracking her head for a solution. “I got it”--she snapped her fingers--”I’ll give you my leather jacket. Wrap it around your waist to protect your modesty.” 

 

“Won’t you be cold?” I asked her as we stepped into a dark dead end alleyway. 

 

“Don’t you know who I am?” she grinned, striking an arrogant pose. “The great-”

 

“Yeah, yeah, that joke’s getting old.” I answered as I worked the zipper and clasps of the costume to remove it.

 

Farans stared at me as I stripped, paying close attention to my dick and chest. When I was halfway done, she seemed to remember she also needed to undress and got to it like a rocket, shedding them as if they were disease ridden. She had nothing below her suit and I was given a nice long look at her breasts and ass. She had a one eyed wolf tattoo on her back, which I thought was cringey.

 

Then she opened a backpack that was part of her suit, on her back and removed her folded clothes. She started with a long sleeve shirt, then some sport panties, and lastly a pair of ripped jeans. When she was done, she handed me her jacket.

 

“Goddess, you look so good on those tight thermal clothes,” she said as I tied a knot with sleeves of her jacket on my waist. “Leave the shirt on while we fuck. It accentuates your male features.”

 

Annoyed, I answered, “Stop talking and let's get this over with.”

 

She made a zipping motion with her hand on her mouth and then started walking out of the alleyway. 

 

We walked for a few blocks and then went down the stairs for the downtown subway. After we paid the fare and crossed the turnstiles, we waited in awkward silence for around 5 minutes for the train to arrive.

 

It was nighttime and so the train was practically empty (this wasn’t a good part of town and people didn’t go out at night unless they had something really important to do). 

 

Farans and I sat down and I entertained myself by ignoring Farans’ attempts at conversation and looking at the advertisements posted around the walls of the subway. For once they were actually interesting since they gave me a window to understand the society I was now in. There was one about vaginal perfume, “for when he is hungry and down to eat.” Female models now had six packs and had some muscle, while males were fragile, submissive looking, and wore makeup.

 

While I was checking out a flier someone had stuck with glue on the train door, something about a mystic that could help you with men problems, bad spirits, and/or financial trouble, I could hear someone opening the door that lead from the right train car to this one. Out of the corner of my eye, I could feel Farans tense.

 

When I turned my head right, I soon found out why. A morbidly obese, unclean-looking woman was lumbering her way towards us. 

 

When she reached us she started yelling, giving us a look at her disgusting mouth. She only had  more than a few teeth missing and those that remained were yellow and smelled horribly. “FGISH ME ALF UR MONEY!” she yelled at the top of her lungs, pulling out a kitchen knife. “C’MON BITSH I’LL FUCKIN’ KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU!”

 

“Alright girl,” Farans said in a placating manner, taking out her wallet from her left pocket. “Here it is, okay?”

 

The fat creature grinned took it from her with her greasy, pimple ridden hands. Then she turned to me. "Yourms too!” A few stray spittle drops hit my face. 

 

I opened my mouth to respond, but before I could respond Farans answered for me. “He didn’t bring it. There’s only mine.”

 

The woman looked angry and impatient, but then an idea struck her and she smiled unpleasantly. “I don believe you. Get up ‘ere gud lookin’ and ‘et me pat you down.”

 

“I’m not in costume,” Farans whispered, speaking fast. “I know this is a shitty situation but she’ll probably leave after touching you a bit. If it gets to be too much, let me know and I’ll jump in.”

 

I didn’t want to answer her, after all she was a coward that would let someone get molested out of fear for a knife…but I guess I shouldn’t have expected any less from a villain.

 

I stood up, but there’s no way I would let this fat bitch cop a feel. I stared at her eyes and held eye contact to distract her, to draw the attention away from my legs. She chuckled and licked chapped lips as I approached. 

 

When I was close enough, I snapped a kick with all my force—lightning quick—towards her left knee. It landed right on the center and snapped it back like a dry twig with a painful crunch. Predictably, the woman started howling and crying like a newborn baby, falling down to the floor and clutching at her leg.

 

Farans stared at me, shocked to her core. A part of me derived a sadistic pleasure from seeing her dumbfounded. 

 

The screams were so loud they were painful and were getting annoying, so I bent down to grab the knife the vagrant had dropped. I used it to cut a part of Farans’ jacket and I tied her hands and stuffed another in her mouth—we still had a ways to go for the next stop and I didn’t want to hear this scumbag.

 

“Oooph, harsh,” Farans joked as I made my way back to the seat. “I guess that’s what she gets for messing with Mr. Malefatale.”

 

“Thanks for the help, Farans.” I said, my voice laced with sarcasm. “Help me drag her out of the train so we can wait for the police.”

“Look, I come from the hood alright. Seen plenty of ugly knife fights. Unless you have the element of surprise like you did here you don’t come out unscathed. So, yes, forgive me for trying to resolve this fuckin’ peacefully.” She breathed in after the rant and then continued. “And about this nasty bitch, leave her here. Fuck the police.”

 

“I am not going to argue this with you. If you want to have sex, you’ll help me and give me your phone.”

 

“Have it your way then, babe, but it’s a waste of time,” she answered, angry and frustrated. 

 

When the subway finally opened its doors, we got up and dragged the fat bitch out. She started screaming with renewed fervor when she hit her knee with the edge of a seat, but we paid it no mind and kept pulling her out anyways.

 

When we were done, Farans dropped her phone in my hand and I dialed 911. The operator was shocked when I told them the details, probably on account of me being a guy. She asked me to wait for the police to arrive, but I told her I was tired and didn’t want to wait, that if they had questions they could come to my mother’s (or at least this world’s version her) house another day.

 

Farans and me left her there on the floor and continued onwards towards the exit of the subway.

 

48