Chapter 3.0
2k 12 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the old woman finally recovered her senses she shakily touched the back of her neck. Her hand came back red with blood. This seemed to enrage her. “You just fucking assaulted an officer!” she yelled as she shakily stood up, hand on her gun. “I hope you enjoy five years in the slammer, cause you are under fucking arrest!” 

 

The younger officer got out the handcuffs with one hand, the other holding the taser.

 

Both officers then started approaching my mother, looking like weary hunters with a bear.

 

“No, I’m not,” my mother seethed, brimming with contempt. “Now get off my pussy, before I rearrange your teeth.”

 

The old officer was not deterred. “Get down, hands behind your back!” she shouted, pointing her gun at her.

 

While all of this was happening, I crouched and made my way towards Jezalin who was still on the floor.

 

My mother let the young cop get close and when she tried to put the cuffs on her, her hand shot out towards her throat. She grabbed and then tore it backwards, removing a bloody chunk of her throat with it.

 

The young cop stumbled backwards, grabbing at her rapidly bleeding throat, her face a picture of shock.

 

My mother grinned and threw the flesh on her left hand, aiming at the old cop’s eyes. But the old cop was faster; she fired before the chunk obstructed her vision. She got two hits in, one in the chest, the other in one of her legs.

 

I grabbed Jez and dragged her up. “Come on Jez!” I hissed. “We’ve gotta run. Get the fuck up!”

 

Blood was flowing out from where the shots landed on my mother, staining her clothes, but other than that they did nothing to her. She just grinned and rushed the last cop.

 

The old cop fired over and over, screaming “Die, you goddess damned monster! Dieeee!”

 

Mother was next to her now and wrapped her hands around her skull, crushing it like an overripe grape.

 

We were almost to the door, when she turned to us, “Haven’t you learned your lesson yet, baby? Learned not to be a cheating slut?” she called out, her bloodstained appearance made fear shoot down my spine. “I am going to punish you thoroughly, so, so thoroughly.”

 

We barreled through the door and tried to run away, but Jez was limping, her body battered, and Mother was catching up, running at us top speed.

 

“Jez,” I panted from the exertion. “We aren’t gonna make it like this. Go, run and find a place to hide. I’ll buy time.”

 

She started to protest but I pushed her away and started running in the opposite direction.

 

Shortly after my mother came out of the house. She looked both ways and saw us splitting apart, but instead of running after me like I predicted, she went for Jez. Easy prey, wounded prey.

 

I corrected my course and tried to go after her, but I was already getting tired. She was not even winded after two bullet shots, so I was certain by this point she was using powers. A marked difference from my original mother, who did not have them. Back in my world they weren’t hereditary.

 

There was no doubt here. I had to use my powers—I couldn’t let Jez die again. Besides, the old bitch was already crazy as is. How much worse could it get?

 

Almost immediately, I felt my tiredness dissipate. Strength flooded my body and I felt like I could fight an elephant. I sprinted after them like my life depended on it. I was faster and my mother had slowed down some, but still she would get to Jez before me.

 

An idea struck me and as I ran I kicked up some big rocks on our front yard up into the air. My reflexes felt godlike and I was able to catch them up in the air as if in slow motion.

 

I threw the first at her head and it sailed like a projectile shot from a railgun, making a terrible noise as it cut the wind.

 

It hit its mark with a sickening impact and caused her to trip down to the floor. However she stood up the next moment. I was already throwing the next one.

 

And so it went, throwing while I ran. Jez kept running. But after the fifth shot, mother was enraged and turned to go after me. This time since she had line of sight of my throws instead of being turned around, she was able to catch the rocks or dodge them before they hit their mark.

 

“YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER! NEVER APPRECIATING ALL THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU! CHEATING WITH OTHER WOMEN!”

 

I started running away, looking at my back periodically to make sure she wouldn’t trick me and run after Jez.

 

“THE MOMENT I TAKE MY EYES OF YOU, ALWAYS WITH OTHER WOMEN! BUT AHAHAHA I’LL LOCK YOU UP FOREVER! SAFE FROM THE WORLD. SO YOU’LL NEVER DIE LIKE HIM HAHAHAHAHA!”

 

Every time I looked, she was closer. Faster than me. Not like this. Not like this. Not like-

 

There at the end of the street a person opening a car door. If I could make it and hit the pedal…

 

Getting a second wind due to hope, I started running a little faster. Almost there…

 

It wasn’t enough. She kicked my legs and I went down hard.

 

She tried to get on top of me and I frantically resisted.

 

We grappled like that in the middle of the street, but she was stronger due to my shitty superpower only stealing a fraction of the pie—a smaller fraction. 

 

In my desperation, I looked for anything, everything hoping for a solution. Then, like a ray of hope, I spotted a woman going out of her house nearby, locking her door with keys.

 

“Hee- mfffhhh!” I started to scream for help, but my mother covered my mouth halfway.

 

Still, it was enough, the woman turned around curiously to investigate the sound and saw a bloody woman holding down a cute guy, covering his mouth.

 

“Hey! Get of him or I’ll call the cops!” the woman said, brandishing her phone as a threat.

 

My mother sighed. “Look it’s not what it looks like. I am his mother and he is a spoiled, unrepentant, ungrateful piece of shit son. You see all this blood?! That’s what he did to me, what he caused!”

 

The woman hesitated briefly, but seeing my desperate, begging eyes, she chose not to take any chances. She started dialing up the cops.

 

However, my mother copying my trick, pulled out the phone Madden had gifted me just earlier today from my pocket and flung it at the woman’s face. The phone was so fast it was hard to see even with augmented reflexes. It brained her, caving her face in.

 

“No no no NO!” her death caused me to start hyperventilating and struggling harder. “You murderer! You killed her! You killed her you killed her YOU KILLED-”

 

Something hit my neck and everything went black.

---

 

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was pain on my earlobes and that my clothes felt weird, soft and silk like, but my genitals felt uncovered. I couldn’t sleep more because I was getting annoyed due to having a plastic, spiky thing on my head, which pressed onto my scalp whenever I laid my head down.

 

I tried to remove the plastic thing with my hand, but halfway there it was stopped abruptly by a metal cuff. That woke me up alright.

 

Alarmed, I tried to sit up, but both of my hands and feet were chained. I was stuck, trapped.

 

Now with my eyes open, I could see that I was wearing a one piece wedding dress with pants instead of a skirt, with a zipper on its back. It was form fitting, frilly, and see through on places. The bottom portion were my dick was missing, torn out, exposing my member. I was also sporting a fancy crystal necklace that looked like diamonds.

 

When I turned my head around to look at the room, I noticed the pillow was stained with a few drops of blood. The roof didn’t belong to any room in my house. The walls- my mother was sitting on a chair in the dark, silently staring at me, just staring. It sent a shiver down my spine. When she saw me make eye contact, she prowled towards the bed.

 

“Take these fucking cuffs off me and let me go! This is illegal, wrong!” I yelled, glaring at her.

 

She ignored me, lost in her own little demented world. “I’ve been thinking,” she said softly, making eye contact, but her gaze looking past me, miles away. “About why you’ve been such a bad boy, being naughty…whoring around…” she started caressing my lips with her finger, playing with them as if hypnotized.

 

I snarled and bit her finger with all my force, but her skin was tough and I only had my regular strength now that her power expired (I could steal her power again if I wanted but I was scared of what would happen if I used it on her a second time). I only managed to rip some of the skin out before she took it away. I almost immediately regretted the decision and braced for her punch… 

 

It didn’t come, however. She didn’t even feel it, didn’t react. “But now I know the answer,” she said, her hand drifting down to caress my exposed dick.

 

I tried to wiggle away, but it was no use. “I don’t care! Just let me go, you crazy fucking bitch!”

 

She acted as if she didn’t hear my words. “Your father never died. He just moved onto you, his soul merging with yours. That’s why you were not behaving as a son should, because all this time you wanted to be my man, my husband, because you, Erin, are in fact Gwenin! That’s why you went to other girls when I couldn’t satisfy your body that became as slutty as whorish as that of your father! But, I won’t make the same mistake I did with him! We will be married tonight, wife and husband, using your old wedding dress, Gwenin! I even found your necklace and earrings! You'll see, after tonight we will be happy forever and ever! A new permanent honeymoon!”

She started climbing on top of me, getting agitated. “I’ll fuck you till you can’t think of other women! I’ll never let you go outside again so no one can take you away from me!”

She used the hand that was caressing my dick to line it up with her drooling pussy.

“No no no no! This is wrong! We are mother and son and-”

She dropped down, swallowing my dick whole.

“Ahhhh~” she moaned in pure bliss as if she was a drowning person who had finally found air.

She started fucking me desperately, her hands roaming all over my body and moaning my fathers name “Gwenin! Nffffh Gwenin! Oh howgh I ahm missed you, Gwennin!”

“Mhnoght him Stufid!” I screamed, pleasure distorting my words. I felt sick despite my body feeling good, sick to my core. “Momfh pleaghes! Stop! Deafd dad’s deadgh! Sto-”

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UUUUP!” she screeched while her hands choked my throat.

My throat was being crushed and I felt like I would die. “Ahk! Ok! Kil igh! In me!”

“GWENIN IS NOT DEAD! HE IS ALIVE! YOU ARE GWENIN! HE IS NOT DEAD HE IS NOT!”

She looked at me to confirm if I understood and I nodded my head. Looking at her demonic face who knew what she’d do if I kept breaking her delusions.

23