The other side (prolongue)
567 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is just for fun so please respect my story if I'm not descriptive enough. I'm a beginner in story telling or should I say specifically English literature, so please take it in mind that I will make this as simple as possible. This is just some random conversation with Jasmine's soon to be parents(Note they are decades younger here) 

"Marry me, and I'll give you anything you need and want"

"They all promised me that

"I'll love you and treat you as my queen"

"That is what you're suppose to do. So... Still no. Anything to offer that is  'UNIQUE' that no one has offered me before?"

"If I win the 'Tournament of the Holy Empire' s Chivalry', will you marry me?" 

"Why are you so persistent? When I said no, it means nothing will change my mind. I don't need valuables, position, or luxury I just want to pace myself first and explore the world and noone can stop me.

"Then let me join your journey and I'll prove my worth. I will also help you and not expect anything in return. And if you do fall in love with someone else, I will let you go. I just wanna make sure that they'll treat you best and give you your needs. I just love you so much that I can give up everything if you ask me too. "

What should I do for the chapter one
  • Soon to be parents love story Votes: 4 25.0%
  • MC's present timeline (Earth) Votes: 13 81.3%
Total voters: 16 · This poll was closed on Jun 5, 2022 07:28 AM.
11