Chapter 1: Chance
285 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello everybody, nice to be here again. I'm sorry I couldn't update a few months ago because some personal problems arose and it is so stressful that I forgot to update. I have dealt some of it but not completely. I hope you don't hate me for it. I miss you guys so bad. hope you enjoy.

love,

author

~A few days later~

Jasmine POV

How exhausting life can be, work, tired, eat, sleep, work again, and so on. Why do we pay for everything anyway? Shouldn't it be free? It all came from nature so no one should be the owner, just imagine buying a lot from someone, which makes me ask myself, why would you claim something as yours when it should be accessible for anyone since it's a part of the earth and no one owns it? Humans are really stupid, well I'm proud to say since I am part of humanity, I proudly proclaim myself being one of the dumbest people in the world for falling in love with a straight woman. As a woman being rejected by another lady I do feel that love is really nonsense since I haven't found mine. I have been desperately praying for a long time but no other woman came in to my life, not even a friend. Well to be honest I give up on the idea of marrying one since I can't even talk to one(they surely hate me). 

 

Anyways, I am currently walking down the street and planning on what to do since it is nighttime already and I just walked out of work. After a while I came across a wounded old dog in a box, so I approached and check the dog for further inspection. I saw that the dog have been dirty and probably hungry so so I went to a near department store to buy some medicine and food. After a while I came back gave him food, I waited for him to finish eating so I can start cleaning his wound, but he growl at me making me flinch a little bit so I slowly approach him and make him bite a toy I bought to distract him. After I cleaned his wound I pat him in the head and stand up to go home and started to walk. While walking I noticed that the dog followed me so I stopped and crouch down while smiling happily,

 

I said, "hello little one would you like to live with me and grow old together? I don't really have anyone to be with, so what do you think? I can buy you toys and spoil you foods?" The dog tilted its head and bark while also licking my face as I carry him near my chest and hug him tightly.

 

"You're name will be.... now that I think about it what should I name you? Since you look tough and fit, I will name you Duke like those noble people from the fantasy world. Well duke let's get home and prepare a food and bed for you." after deciding his name we went home happily while eating some food delivery while watching some shows on tv. 

2