Prologue
74 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there, my name is Miyu. A beautiful college woman. You didn't believe me?! Come on, I didn't lie. Just because you didn't see my face through your phone or computer doesn't mean I lie. My profile picture is fake? No, that's a real photo. Well, I admit it, that's not me. That's actually my friend. What do you want to be my friend's boyfriend instead of me?. That can't do; she already has a boyfriend. Besides, I am also in that photo; why else do I use it as a profile picture.

You didn't see me?! I am behind her, right in the background. I am a brunette, have you seen me?. My beauty stunt, you right?. Come on, say something. Is to blurry to see my face?. I don't have any other photos of me, this computer also didn't have a camera, so I can't take a new one. You don't want to become my boyfriend before seeing my face?. You suspect I am not a woman but a man disguising as a woman?. Hey, I am not here to catfish you. You didn't believe me?! The fact that I used a fake profile picture is proof I am trying to catfish you?. Ugh, fine, you don't want to be my boyfriend, then don't. Can you at least be my chatting buddy? I don't have many online friends. People tend to say I am annoying. You can understand them and agree with them?. You... well, whatever.

So... you will be my chatting buddy, right?. Hello, are you still there? Reply, please!. Do you agree to become my chatting buddy?

Hooray!!

Well... no, what. Can you tell me some story?. You can't... you are just interested in my life?. You said you didn't want to be my boyfriend, but now you take an interest in my life?. Oh, I see, so you want to get to know me first before you want to be my boyfriend. Alright, I'll tell you something about my life. But nothing much I could tell you about. As I said before, I am a college student studying in X city. I have a dorm mate name Reina. Ah, that Reina is the girl in my profile picture, btw. She is beautiful, right?! Her long silver hair is smooth and silky. I really want to touch it all day long, but that would probably trouble her. Ah, as I said earlier, she has a boyfriend. She meets her boyfriend on the internet, I don't know how they become close, but the fact she meets her boyfriend on the internet makes me want to try it too. So that's why I am coming in contact with you. I also try to get a boyfriend through the internet. You know who that turned out to be. I did not get a boyfriend, just a chatting buddy.

Oh yeah, Speaking of Reina and her internet boyfriend. I actually recognize who her boyfriend is in real life. Is actually really funny when I found out. I couldn't stop laughing until my stomach hurt. Why did I laugh that hard, you ask?. Well, her boyfriend turns out to be my childhood friend. Ah, don't misunderstand, alright. I don't have romantic feelings for him. He was just a mere childhood friend, a childhood acquaintance if I want to be clear here. He is just my neighbor, and we hardly play together. Since we know each other and go to the same college, we stumble upon each other every now and then. He is rude and flirty, he acts like a playboy, but he is not. He is a flamboyant man that likes to attract people's attention. Every time we meet, Reina is always there. He always teases me and gets flirty with me in front of Reina. I don't really take his flirting so seriously, so I just act as if nothing. But Reina acted like a true friend, and each time he did it, Reina would scold and even kick him away.

Wait, don't interrupt me when I am telling a story. What did you want to say? Say it quickly!!. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you his name. His name is Hirota. Wait, you suspect that Hirota might like me, hence why he teases me and flirts at me every so often?. No way, that's a crazy idea.

Anyway, so like I told you earlier. Reina hated Hirota to the bone, and so was Hirota hated Reina for constantly nagging him. Yet somehow, those too become internet couples. Aren't that the funniest thing you've ever heard?. Is it not funny?... oh come on, who are you kidding. That's funny, alright.

Anyway, good night... I'll chat with you later and tell you about their story tomorrow. Huh? what you want to know is a thing about me, not their rom-com story?. Well, I want to tell you about their story so you can't do anything about it. So, good night!!.

6