1 – Lightning-kun ⚡
213 11 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Jason.

I am a big fan of One piece. I had an idea about a fanfiction, I searched every possible site and couldn't find a similar story. So, by going with the saying, 'If you want something, do it yourself', therefore, I was planning on writing the fanfiction.

I completed the first chapter and uploaded.

"Why is it damn slow? I finally got the inspiration and motivation to write my first story, and this goddamn internet is dead slow."

*Krraack*

"What the hell?! Is that a thunder? Why is today so stormy? The net is slow because of this shitty storm."

*KrRRaaAAccckkK*

"Ohh shit... aaaarrrgghhh!"

The last thing that I remembered is a flash of light and an explosion. I am feeling numb, did I get struck by lightning? Shit. I can't move and I am losing consciousness. Am I going to die? No, I want to live, I don't want to die!

And my mind faded into darkness.

{Year 1508} 

~In an island~

A child of age 10 can be seen lying on the beach.

"Wwaaa-aaarrrggghhh!"

"Huh! I am not dead? What happened to me?"

Upon his awakening, he felt numbness and cold throughout his body.

"That was scary, what the fuck happened?"

Given that his vision was partially shut, Jason was unable to perceive all around him.

"Huh, sand... SAND?" He was taken aback and widened his eyes, only to discover he was lying down on the beach.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

"WHERE THE HELL AM !?"

The sight he was perceiving was simply mesmerizing. On one side, a vast blue sea and a pristine blue sky, dotted with a few white clouds, and on the opposite side a huge forest. Though that wasn't his main problem.

Just yesterday, he was 26 years old, and his height was 5 feet and 8.9 inches. But now, all he could register was that he appeared to be much shorter.

His heart was pounding at a very fast rhythm.

*Tick* *Tick*

His breathing became more difficult with each passing second. He was frightened, yet mostly confused.

He touched and pinched his little face with his tiny hands, "Am I still dreaming? Why does it feel so real?"

Firmer... the next moment, he pinched himself more forcefully...

"Aaah, shit! It hurts..."

"Holy shit, this is real! Somebody kidnapped me!"

"Yeah, that must be it. No way I could have died and isekaied. That flash and explosion must be from a terrorist and when I somehow survived, they kidnapped me. But where am I?

"Is this some kind of survival game?"

"Squid Game? Hunger Games? Escape room... Escape island? The platform? Death Race? The Maze Runner? The 100?"

"That must be it, it's gonna be something like that. Some kind of psycho must have kidnapped me and put me on this island and want me to survive."

"But how will I survive? I don't even have basic survival skills."

"But why am I short and scrawny? Did they inject me with some drugs and made me short? If that's the case, I am going to die on the first day."

*Grrrooowwwwlllll*

"I am hungry, and I don't know how to swim. Hey game moderators, give me some tools for hunting and camping!"

I screamed, looking at the sky.

I sighed, "Huh, for their entertainment, they want me to survive on my own. Shit, just my luck. Better look for some fruits, but the forest looks scary. Is there gonna be animals… I will not go deep, just look for fruits in the entrance of the forest."

I was searching for some edible looking fruits. There were some apples, oranges, grapes and watermelon.

"Why is there a watermelon that's produced from a tree? But it looks good."

*Several minutes of fruit devouring*

"Aaaah, that hits the spot, I am stuffed. Now what should I do? I can't tell the time, but the sun is above me... probably 12 in the afternoon, give or take. So I have some time before nightfall, I should make a camp."

While I was searching the area for materials for camp, I got some vines and some big leaves. When I say big, it's definitely larger than me and I can lay on it and two more people can lay on it, it's that big. I think it's enough for camp. I should secure more fruits and freshwater... where should I get water?

I started building my camp and after several hours of gruesome labor, I build my first ever tent. I am proud of myself!

"Good job me."

The sun is setting soon, and the light is dimming. I am hungry again, so I should go look for more fruits. I got the fruits I have eaten before and took them to the tent. I haven't found freshwater yet, I don't want to drink seawater and I don't know how to filter seawater. Before it goes dark, I should go one last time to look for freshwater. If I can't find some, comeback to the camp and sleep, then think for a plan next day.

The desperate attempt for freshwater takes me deep into the forest. I just walked straight, so I shouldn't get lost.

"... And I think I am lost, shit."

"It's dark, and I can't make heads or tails which way I came from."

I saw something shining far.

"What is that, should I go there? I think it's better than staying in the dark."

I walked to the shining thing.

It was beautiful... it's a tree. The tree is shining, its leaves are shining with a blue shimmer. It's absolutely stunning. There is only one tree and there are no nearby trees. No other trees and plants are there within a radius of 50 meters from that shining tree. The ground is grassy terrain, no more than 1 cm height, and there are no animals, birds or insects near or on that tree.

"Why are there no animals near the tree, is that tree poisonous? But the fragrance from that tree is sweet, not toxic. Maybe I should stay near the tree... I will not sleep, it's dangerous. Even if no animals come near the tree."

I can see some movements in the forest. The wildlife wants me, but because of this tree, they are not advancing.

I started climbing the tree and found a comfortable branch where I can sit and don't fall down, even if I have fallen asleep.

"Oh, there is a pod in the tree. Something is in there, and it's also shining."

I looked into the pod, that pod is fairly big, it's bigger than my head, so I can see what's in there.

"A fruit? Why is it shining, is it because of the tree? Ehhh, it's connected to the tree, Why is a fruit growing inside the tree, isn't it supposed to be growing outside the tree? Weird."

"Wait a minute! This fruit looks familiar... where have I seen this?"

The fruit is gelatinous jello looking, it has swirls all over it. It has the shape of an orange and there are two leaves on its stem, the leaves are the same as the tree's.

"Maybe I should take a closer look."

I plucked the fruit and examined it.

"The tree and fruit is still shining, so it's ok to pluck the fruit, nothing weird happened. But this fruit and its swirls!?"

*Intense glaring*

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Is it a Devil Fruit? No way, it can't be."

"Those game moderators must have gone overboard with this. It's probably some kind of clue or treasure for me to survive. Maybe I will get my original body back after eating this fruit, they gave me a drug to shrink my body, and this fruit must be the antidote."

"But how can that even be possible... science?

Yeah, that must be it. Probably Illuminati bullshit."

I started a conspiracy theory and made some big advancement in finding out what the fuck is happening.

"I should eat this fruit."

I took a bite.

"Holy shit, this tastes horrible!"

Because the fruit looks like jello, I swallowed the remaining bits.

"What is with this fruit? Some medicines are really bitter, couldn't they make this taste better with the power of science?"

Suddenly, the tree lost its shimmer and starts drying down.

"Oh no, what's happening? Is this because I've eaten that fruit? But nothing happened when I plucked it. Shit, this tree is drying way too fast, it's unreal! If I fall from this height, my leg will break!"

The tree dried out, started decaying and the branch I sat on started to break.

"Fuck, I will fall down! If my leg breaks, how will I survive? The animals from before will attack me. If my leg is broken or even by some luck if it isn't I will definitely sprain my ankle.

I am inside the forest and don't know how to go to the tent... I am going to die. Oh, God please!"

*Crraaccckk*

"Shit, Aaaarrrgghhh!"

*Plop*

"Plop?"

_______________________________________

First chapter done.

1500 words. I can't believe i wrote it.

This is my first ever story in any platform. So I am overly excited and definitely nervous. 

Please forgive the grammar mistakes, if possible comment the correct grammar in the paragraph comments.

I am also looking for someone to recheck the story before posting, so if someone is interested please comment. 

Thanks in advance.

6