Chapter 8
70 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyler was looking at the book in his hand with 500 thousand people on the live broadcast. When he opened the book and wanted to read it, a window appeared in front of him.

“Would you like to consume the 'Hawk eye Cultivation manual'? Attention If you choose Yes, the book will be lost and this action cannot be undone.”

His eyes fell on the chat, which was flowing at rocket speed. But until now, he understood from his experience that what they knew with this book did not exceed his own.

He said "fuck it" and clicked the yes button.

When the book disappeared from his hand, he realized that some information that he could not make sense of was flowing through his head.

He held his head with his hand. He didn't feel pain, it was just a strange feeling to describe. But this process ended as quickly as it had begun.

Everyone in the chat was trying to understand what was going on.

"Guys, this is incredible... It's like..."

Tyler was searching for the right words. The information that settled in his mind was quite foreign to him. Because he was experience about concepts he had never heard of- Qi, meridian, meridian paths.

“It's like…It's like an entire book has been injected into my brain,” he muttered.
-----
Edward didn't know what to say as he watched the live broadcast with his mouth open.

"System, can you remind me about the possibility of dropping 'cultivation manual' from Level 1 monster?"

"One in 10 million, host"

“Lucky bastard, if he's prone to cultivation, that will put him a few steps ahead of the others.”

"Perhaps it will be faster for them to discover the most important aspect of the game than I expected." He muttered.

Although Edward added many extra features for the game, he knew that the most important feature was that the powers you gained in the game could be brought to this world. And when it came to light, there was no going back.

Governments would compete with each other like crazy and try to get the biggest share of this cake.

Edward knew this would bring chaos to the world. But he also understood that it was necessary. The universe was infinite, and this infinity brought with it endless dangers.

He had seen from the records what the world of wuxia was like. Although their population was about 1 in 10 of this world, they knew that this world did not stand a chance in a possible war. Even if they use the atomic bomb.

 

Edward continued to watch the live broadcast of Samurai.

After cleaning himself a little, the samurai found a quiet place and tried to practice this technique.

Edward was shaken from his thoughts and turned off the live broadcast, getting up from his chaise longue and walking to the ocean for a swim.

He was on vacation, after all.

—----------

“See you guys later, huh, by the way, don't forget to follow the channel!” After saying that, he left the game.

When he left the game, he found himself lying in his bedroom next to his bed, Eve staring at him with tearful eyes.

“Thank God you are fine!” said Eve and dashed towards him.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." he said and hugged his girlfriend.

“Well, how was I? I couldn't read most of the comments. Did the people like the broadcast?”

“You were so cool, everyone was holding their breath watching you fight the ostrich,” said Eve and talked about the live messages and people's reactions.

While Tyler was happily listening to his girlfriend, there was a knock on the door.

Normally, no one would come to the house except for food orders or special occasions. He looked at Eve and saw that she didn't know anything about him, so he got up and went downstairs to open the door.

When he looked through the door, he saw a woman and a man in suits waiting outside.

"Who is it?" he asked curiously.

“CIA, Mr. Tyler, we had a few questions for you?"

Tyler was a little started. 'Did they come because I was broadcasting?' He thought and opened the door.

“Hello Mr. Tyler.”

“hel… hello.”

Seeing them staring at him at the door, he invited the agents in.

Tyler turned to see Eve, who was watching the stairs with worried eyes. He threw his hands to the side as he led the agents into the living room, signaling to Eve that he knew nothing.

As the agents took a seat in the living room, he asked the cursive.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Thanks, Mr. Tyler, you'll just have to answer our questions."

Tyler sat down on the couch and saw Eve sitting next to him. He held out his hand and took Even's hand.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No, we're looking for any information we can find on 'The Game'. And this is the first time we've seen the book you found on the live stream and what happened after. We want to know what happened to you ," said the female agent.

Tyler was relieved to realize he wasn't in trouble.

"Thank god, I thought I was in trouble. What happened after I found the book?..." After Tyler gathered his thoughts for a bit, he began to speak.

"It was a very strange process. After I said consume the book, a strange shock information flowed into my brain. It was like the brain absorbing what was written in a book. After that, the content of the book caught my attention. It was talking about a strange technique. I tried a little while in the game and realized that I really felt the things mentioned. . of course just…”

Tyler hesitated for a moment.

He was strangely remembering the entire contents of the book.

When he abruptly stopped speaking, the agents' attention turned to him.

"What happened, Mr. Tyler?"

"One second." said Tyler.

He had tried it while in the game to learn how this strange technique worked. But why could he feel his meridians right now? He closed his eyes and tried to circulate his Qi along his meridians. Although it was harder than in this game, he succeeded.

This realization made his eyes wide open.

The agents realized that Tyler had noticed something, and began to carefully study his every move.

"Mr. Tyler, what did you notice?"

Tyler was undecided whether or not to say what he noticed.

When the agents noticed this indecision, they decided to push it.

"Mr. Tyler, this is a matter of national security, please share with us everything you know."

Tyler thought for a moment. If what he predicted was correct, it would cause complete chaos. And he thought the Government should know about it.
Tyler chose his sentences carefully, describing what he was thinking and what he had just experienced.

The male agent stood up when Tyler had finished speaking and called someone on the phone.

"Mr. Tyler You need to come with us. What you say needs to be checked immediately."

'Shit' Tyler thought.

1