Episode 016: Infirmary Part 03 [IMAGE] ♥♥♥
1.9k 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I cracked my eyes open enough to see Svilran was flushed. I pulled away and went for her neck, peppering her with kisses.

"Fainn," she said, pressing the back of my head further into her neck.

I slipped one of my hands beneath her side as the other went up her back, tracing her spine. She knocked her head back and panted. I found where her sundress was tied. I hadn't noticed it, but this stringy strap was all that was holding up her breast. I pinched it and pulled. Svilran noticed it loosened--her light whimper told me as much.

Spoiler

n1N1Mge.jpg

[collapse]

"These things have been driving me crazy--"

"Don't say it like that, Fainn!"

"But it's true..." I kissed her for a moment and smiled. "I want you to sit up."

She nodded and held her dress up with her left arm. "Like this?"

I got behind immediately and resumed peppering her neck.

"Fainn," she said, stifling a giggle. Then I moved my hands. "FAINN!"

"These have been driving me crazy," I whispered into her ear.

My hands were holding up her breasts, and it was unreal. They weren't as heavy as I was expecting, but they were electric. Magnetic, even. I didn't want to take my hands away.

"You're going to awaken something in me..."

"Icanalreadyfeelit," she yelled without breathing.

Her butt was pressed against my groin--she was feeling the heat.

I groped her breast. The more I squeezed, the more the good feeling came out--it was like I was being rewarded.

Svilran rested her head against my shoulder as her lips quivered. Meanwhile, I moved my hands up. "Move your arm, Svilran."

She did so silently.

My hand moved up, and my fingers found her nipples--those tiny knobs poking through the cloth of her dress. I pinched them, and she squealed.

Spoiler

lDeSR1K.jpg

[collapse]

How would it feel if I touched her without the cloth getting in the way?

I let her sundress fall, enjoyed her whimper, and gripped her bare breasts. She panted as I pinched and tugged on her nipples.

 

"Oww!" she yelped.

"Sorry!"

I had lost myself because of all that tingling she was causing. I adjusted my grip so that I was hoisting up her breasts a bit better.

"Svilran, these are heavenly breasts."

"Please don't say that. I'm already having second thoughts."

That actually made my heart hurt. "Don't say that, Svilran." I squeezed her breast like she was about to be milked, and she let out a moan in response.

 

"Don't hold them like that--it's embarrassing."

I switched up my grip and pressed her tits into her chest. She sighed as she stretched her neck. With it so exposed, I nibbled on it, tasting her sweat.

"Can we stop?" she asked.

"Is that something you really want to do, Svilran?" I let go of her breasts.

"No..."

I grabbed them again as quickly as a mousetrap snaps--they were too good. Svilran let out a yelp, and I rode it, pinching her nipples and tugging them into the air. I let them go, and her breast fell as Svilran exhaled.

"This is torture," she whined.

"Hmm..." I snickered. "Sorry... They were just so enticing." I pressed my hands against these impossible existences and applied pressure so that her nipples were resting on the edge of my fingers. "I'm almost sad that I have to leave one..."

"You have to leave?" she asked. I heard the slightest hint of panic in her voice.

"No, not like that."

My right hand traveled south and reached her groin, or it would have if her thighs weren't so pressed together. I came closer to her ear and purposefully used a very breathy whisper.

"Spread your legs, Svilran."

I saw her right hand timidly rise until it found its place on my cheek. "Fainn... you can... we can do that."

Her shoulders were trembling. How much courage did she have to work up to tell me that? I could go check with Narlivs, but that felt like overkill...

"No," I squeezed her left tit and pushed a sigh out of her, "let's not rush things too much... Let me do this for you."

She responded by spreading her legs for me. My hand gently and lovingly went between them as she adjusted her lower body.

Huh?

I was surprised--she wasn't wearing underwear. I shouldn't have been surprised given she wasn't wearing a bra, but still... I couldn't help but chuckle.

"W-what's wrong? Is something the matter?"

"No. Nothing... You're a perfectly wonderful and adorable former goddess."

Before you could say any more, I pressed my hand against her wet slit. I played with her lips as she shook, pressing my finger against her hot mound and letting those lower lips cover it. I reached lower until I was gently slipping the tip of my finger in and out of her.

Her heartbeat accelerated as did her breathing. She was putting more of her weight on my chest and I was starting to feel more electric. It was like her whole body could give me a spiritual and physical massage.

But I had to focus. I slipped my finger in, up to the knuckle, and started to play with her fleshy and tight tunnel as my other hand rolled her nipple between two fingers.

"Fainn--it feels--"

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes! Mmmahh!"

She flailed her left hand around before just placing it right below her stomach. Her breathing grew rougher as she pressed her fingers against her womb.

"Do you want to cum, Svilran?"

"Don't use such an ugly word, Fainn! Please! This is already killing me."

"Whoa there," I stirred her up faster, "don't go dying on me... Do you want to reach your climax?"

"I do!"

I went faster, pressing on that rough spot inside her when I could.

"Fainn, I feel like"--she squeezed my hand with her thighs--"I feel so hot--"

"Just release it, Svilran..." I kissed her cheek. "Just let it go."

Svilran pulled on my hair as she let out a moan that turned into a cry halfway through. I felt her tunnel tighten and watched in awe as her lower body convulsed on the bed.

I wanted more. My finger was buzzing. I worked on her faster, even biting her shoulder. I stopped long enough to tell her, "Don't stop."

"Okay," she cried as her convulsing became furious. "Mmaaaaah!" she screamed as she kept it up.

"I'm climaxing! Ahh--it's too much! Fainn!"

"I'm right here." I slipped out from behind her and pushed her onto the bed while still fingering her. I pressed my chest against hers and my lips against her own, muffling her cries. As soon as our lips touched, she sent her tongue into my mouth until we were intertwined.

The hot embrace lasted for a couple of minutes before her head fell to the side, and her convulsing stopped.

I pulled my finger out of her and cupped her cheek with my other hand.

"Svilran? Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." She glanced at me and wore a blissful smile. "That was a lot... I didn't know I could feel all that."

"You were amazing. No... You are amazing."

She wore a smile that said she didn't believe it. "You wouldn't say that if you knew..."

"Knew what?"

She shook her head and glanced down. One moment later, I felt her hand against my crotch.

"Let me do something for you."

***

Svilran ended up treating me very nicely... though, the details got kind of fuzzy...

Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed the chapter. So, like always, there are NSFW versions of the images in this chapter over on the Patreon. There is also a bonus NSFW chapter that comes with this chapter, making for a total of 2 NSFW bonus chapters so far. You can access this stuff and two chapters ahead at the cheapest tier.

We're also doing an early access series on Patreon, currently code-named Servitor!

This series will be going to Amazon, or at least, that's the plan. Gotta keep making money to fund Heroines after all XD

Thanks to the Patrons who have joined on. You made it possible to afford 3 extra illustrations per month.

Okay, that's the patreon announcements.

We're close to Volume 1's close. At the end of Volume 1, I'll do a few things, including a Q&A and I'll publish my vision for the future, showcasing what I envision a Hero Hub to look like when it's fully operational.

We're currently in the Rough Beginnings Saga, so we won't be getting to maximum potential Hub for a while.

 

29