Episode 30: I Want That ♥
532 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I proposed sitting in the bath together. Elma consented but noted she wanted a bathing suit.

"It's a little embarrassing, isn't it?" she had said.

We went over to her room, she picked up her stuff, and we went to the House.

***

"Mmm, this is nice. It's great--how warm this water is."

"I--I agree," Elma said. She was resting her back against my chest and had her hands pressed between her thighs. "My mana's not making the water uncomfortable?"

"I'm not sure water can be withered."

"Fair enough."

Elma was in a black bikini. Honestly, it was a great choice. She looked good.

"Is it attractive?" she asked. It was like she read my mind. "My ribs are showing. That's not attractive, is it? I look like a corpse."

I decided to give this some thought. Should I be emotional, or should I be a little bit detached? What exactly would Elma respond better to?

I tapped on her shoulder, and she turned. Then I flicked her nose.

"What was that for?"

"Dunno. Just felt like it." I splashed her with some water.

"Stop that, you!"

Her hands flew out of the water, and she dumped water on me. I splashed her again in response.

"Fainn!" she said with a laugh.

"I'm having a lot of fun with you, Elma."

A smile formed, and she hid her face again.

"I think you're beautiful, Elma. I also think you're too hard on yourself."

She was silent, so I rubbed her head.

"Elma--the person you are will reach the person you want to be. And whenever you can't reach it on your own, the Hub will help you."

"Okay."

"Hey, can you make a ring with your fingers?"

"Sure?"

Elma used three of her fingers and made a ring float in front of us.

"Can you fly other fingers through the hoop?"

"Umm..." She had her fingers float through the hoop like they were dolphins jumping through rings. "Is this a kink or something?"

"Nah. Can you make the hoop rotate while your fingers go through it?"

"Hmm..." She made the hoop spin, but she couldn't control her other fingers as proficiently as before.

"Make the spinning hope go up and down, and still try to get your fingers through."

"Uhh, that's impossible," she said. Anytime she moved her free fingers, she had to stop what she was doing with her ring. "Huh..."

"I figured there would be something that could mess with you. Like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time."

"Hmm... this is annoying."

"But it's something to work on, right?"

"Yeah..." Elma said as she tried to get her finger through the hoop. She failed. "Dang it--ahh! Fain?!"

I had grazed her groin ever so slightly. Elma's eyes landed on me again, and I rested my hand over her groin.

"Please, try again," I said.

She tried again and failed. I rubbed her again, and she let out a tiny yelp. "This isn't funny."

I grinned like a mischievous kid. "I think it's fun."

"Are you going to take responsibility--ahh--Fainn!"

I played with her tit for a little and then slipped my hand under the bikini and found her nipple.

"I don't think I will. If you get all your fingers through the hoop at the highest difficulty, though? I'll consider it."

I rubbed her privates again, and she let out a sigh as her head fell on my shoulder.

"This isn't fair. I can't focus."

"Highest difficulty, baby."

Elma groaned and tried to get her fingers through her hoop again. "This is vexing--"

She let out a moan after I squeezed and patted her. Feeling a little bit friskier, I slipped her bikini bottom away and slipped my finger in for a few strokes. Her fingers fell into the water as she fell against my back.

"This is the worst," she said with a pout.

I smirked at her. "Did you ever see this in your future?"

"Never," she said with a smile.

"Hey, I think you might one day be able to separate your fingers into a cloud of finger particles. Or something like that."

"What?"

"Imagine your hand turns into a black cloud that you can control; you send it into someone's windpipe--"

"And make it explode?"

"Well, I was thinking more like reforming your hand in them, but sure!"

"Ahh." Elma raised her fingers from the water. "I need to keep practicing."

"Uhuh," I said, feeling less frisky. Watching her try to pull this off was tempering my mischievous streak. "You almost had one."

"I'll be able to get this," she said, her eyes on the task at hand.

One shower later--

"Fainn! Be careful!"

I opened the door and stumbled into the room while carrying Elma, holding her up by her rump. She was hanging onto me by my neck, with her legs wrapped around my body, and her lips locking with mine every now and then.

She was wearing a towel over her swimsuit, while I just had a towel covering my lower half. It seemed like she was doing her best to keep my towel in place with one of her detached hands.

We fell onto my bed, and I kissed her neck a few times as she laughed. "Fainn! That was scary!"

The door shut behind me--she most likely did it with her hand--and I kissed her one more time before rolling onto my side.

Elma giggled and buried her head into my chest. "Today was a great day, Fainn. I loved it."

"Yeah... me too, Elma. It felt like we really accomplished a lot."

She looked up at me with a satisfied look. "Yeah... Hey, can you get up?"

"Me?" I playfully asked.

"Yes you! Get up."

I got up and looked down at Elma as she unwrapped her towel and showed off the bikini.

"What's up, Elma?"

"Hold on..." she inhaled sharply and then pulled down her bottoms in one swift movement, her hands detaching and pulling them off all the way.

"Elma?" I asked, hiding how flustered she got me.

Her thighs were pressed together while she chewed on her tongue, but then, suddenly, she spread her legs and slipped her hand over her vulva.

"Hey Fainn..." She, with her slender black fingers, parted her lower lips and let me see all of her pink, glistening creases. "You can have me... if you want."

My body throbbed, and the heat in my head cranked up. I rubbed my finger against her entrance as my eyes got stuck on her and her hole.

"I..."

I nodded to myself and quickly pressed my lips against her clit.

"Fainn?" she yelped. That was all she could say before I started licking her little bulb, pressing it into her and flicking it every so often.

"Fainn, but--I said you could take me--"

"Next time," I said before digging in again. I held Elma's thighs in place and slipped my tongue into her for a little before coming back to play with her clit.

She grabbed my hair and dug her nails in while gasping sharply.

"I--I can't--"

She convulsed a few times, signaling her climax. I pulled up from her sloppy mess and lay down beside her with a smile.

She, panting, wagged a detached finger at me. "That wasn't very fair, Mister Fainn."

I hugged her, inviting her to rest her head on my arm. "Surprise is always good."

She rested her head on my arm but pouted. "Am I not good enough--oww!"

"Headbutts for someone who asks dumb questions."

"But Fainn, you just--"

"Put my mouth on your hole and tasted it?"

"Ahh..." She hid behind her wet bangs and nodded. "Yes, you did that."

"And I'll do it again."

"But... you could have had all of me..."

"I want to work my way up there with you, Elma," I quickly replied.

She looked up at me with watery eyes and waited for more.

"I want to enjoy our time together. We don't need to rush." I shot her a sly grin. "Actually, I think I want to see you get comfortable and demand that I eat you out."

Elma's eyes went wide and a cloud of withering mana blew out from her hands.

"Elma?!" I said with a laugh.

"I don't think I could do that to a god!"

"You have to try, Elma! For my sake!" I laughed back.

"No!" she screamed back from behind her cloud. "That's too embarrassing!" she said with a laugh.

"Well, guess I'll just have to work and make you really want to sit on my face."

"Gods, please don't," she said. She went silent for a few moments before shooting out from the withering cloud and stealing my lips.

"You got me--what a surprise."

"Hmm..." Her hand found my dick and she started stroking it. "Well, I can at least do this for you."

"Heh, go ahead," I said as I laid back and relaxed. "Yeah, this really is a perfect day..."

The only thing that would make it better was if Svilran was nearby, but I could work on getting that to happen on another day.

21