Episode 002 Extra Part – Rules For Sending Heroes To Other Worlds
2.1k 3 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These are guidelines for dispatching Heroes from Hub Worlds.

  1. There are two recommended types of send-offs--a direct teleportation and a reincarnation. A third method is a transmigration, though it is heavily discouraged due to the high likelihood of the Hero experiencing an identity crisis or amnesia. Transmigrations can only be used by those who have proven themselves to have strong minds or wills.

  2. Once in the other world, the Hero cannot return to the Hub World until the Hero in question has accomplished their Heroic Mission.

  3. Upon completion of their Heroic Mission, the Hero can choose whether or not they would like to return to the Hub World. Note: This does not apply to Heroic Missions labeled ‘Auxiliary.’

  4. If a Hero neglects their duty, they may not be retrieved and can never again be recruited by their Hub World.

  5. Heroes may keep in Skills or Abilities they nurture during their mission but cannot keep any World-Dependant Skills or Abilities. Said category will be locked and be made inactive unless the Hero returns to a compatible world.

  6. Heroes may not keep any items heavily entangled with the world they visited.

 

Guidelines for Direct Teleportations

  1. The Hero must have a body composition compatible with the world they will be visiting. If said Hero is undertaking an Auxiliary Heroic Mission, they may be required to have a composition compatible with the region they will be operating from.

  2. The Hero must be deposited in a blind-spot. A ‘blind-spot’ is any spot where no sentient being can notice the Hero.

  3. The Hero may carry any blessings or curses from the Hub World.

  4. The Hero cannot and will not be allowed to divulge information about their Hub World.

  5. It is recommended that Heroes be briefed about the world they will be visiting.

 

Guidelines for Reincarnations

  1. Heroes can only be reincarnated into worlds that allow for reincarnation to occur.

  2. A Hub World must also have permission to reincarnate its heroes.

  3. It is recommended to reincarnate heroes who have extremely developed minds. Failure to do so may lead Heroes to forgetting who they are.

  4. Where the Hero can be reincarnated, and the method by which they can be reincarnated will be determined by the Hero’s own Merit. The Hub World can not modify the Hero’s Merit. It is recommended to only reincarnate heroes with high Merit in order to ensure the smoothest reincarnation.

  5. There are no Auxiliary Heroic Missions that require reincarnation.

  6. Upon completion, should the Hero decide to return to the Hub World, they can choose whether or not to keep their reincarnated form.

  7. Should the Hero have enough Merit and should the Hub World have the appropriate facility, they may also make a ‘backup’ of the reincarnated body for later use. 

 

New Chapter will be right after this one. Anyway, these are the rules for sending Heroes. Consider these a draft as I might need to update these later once we're 100 chapters in. No rules will be removed, but I need to add some if I realize I didn't cover something properly.

Also, this is important to note. Never assume Fainn has read any 'Extra Part.' These rules are the ones that characters can see, but they may not always read them carefully. If you're careful, you may notice something before they do.

76