Episode 007: Dorthaunzee Joins The Wait Part 03 [IMAGE]
2.2k 8 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A bonus art piece since things are going well with the series:

Spoiler

xViIT4S.png

[collapse]

I opened my eyes. I was in my bed and—strangely enough—was not covered in sweat.

“After Dorthaunzee... I decided to give sleep another go...” I cracked a smile. “I think you were enough to keep the nightmares away, Miss Nun.”

A nightmare-less sleep, even though no one was nearby, was truly a surprise. It was such a surprise I launched out of bed with a pep in my step.

“I wonder what life has in store for us today.” I chuckled as I thought about Dorthaunzee’s outfit. “I wonder if she’s still going to wear that... Stupid Fainn; don’t be so easily smitten.” I pretended like I was talking to someone else. “Can you blame me? I haven’t been so near visions of beauty in years.”

Ahh, if Svilran saw me being so cheery, she would be weirded out. I had to make sure I got it all out. I went to the closet, pulled out a towel, and marched out of my room with a stupid smile on my face.

“Hmm, Svilran isn’t around...” 

We didn’t really have household chores to do, but I was half-expecting her to be doing something. Maybe she was still sleeping. I shrugged and happily marched to the bathroom.

I put my hand on the knob and turned it... On the other side was nothing but an immaculate bathroom.

“It’s so nice that we have such well-stocked facilities.” I chuckled. “Going from muddy puddles to luxury is still so jarring, though.”

I started peeling off my clothes, utterly excited to jump into the warm stream of a shower. 

“God, I shouldn’t be so excited.”

I was down to my boxers when I suddenly heard the knob on the door turn. My body froze up.

The door opened, and in came the former goddess humming a tune.

“Hmm, hmm, off to shower♪. Hmm, hmm, going to have a great day ♪.”

She opened her eyes, and everything came to a stop.

Spoiler

jC8Q7OJl.jpg

[collapse]

She was in nothing but a white towel that was about to slip off... Scratch that. It just fell off. I was frozen. My eyes were on the pink nubs that accented her breast. Her eyes were on me. They went down toward my lower region. Damn it. It was awake too. She went red, and her nubs stood erect. I committed to straight-faced stare her down. She was weak. She was breaking. Her lips were quivering as the heat in her head built.

A squeal broke the tension.

“I’M SO SORRY!” she screamed as she ran out of the bathroom. 

I walked up to the door quietly. I closed the door, left it unlocked, peeled off my boxers, and went to the shower.

I closed my eyes, and there they were—nothing but pink-accented hills. I turned on the shower and let the water fall on me.

“Cold showers aren’t so bad either.”

Yup. I was in bliss. Thankfully, Svilran wasn’t around to see my goofy smile.

***

One hour later, at the <Observatory>…

Elma was on the <Observatory’s> monitor, my hand was on a dial, and my eye was glued to the eyepiece.

“I wonder if Svilran is better at driving this thing because of some god power,” I wondered. “Hope she shows up soon...”

The <Observatory’s> door flew open and in came Svilran, belting out some out-of-key tune. 

“Off to work, la, la, la ♪,” she sang. “Everything is completely okay, la, la, la ♪.”

“Oh good,” I said, ignoring her nervous energy. “Hey, can you take over for me? I’m not doing well here.”

“Of course I can!” she yelled, her voice harsh and shrill.

“Svilran, please don’t yell,” I groaned. I shifted to the chair next to the telescope’s observation seat and focused on the monitor. “I’m so grateful we can track Elma on the monitor while doing other things.”

Svilran marched up the platform’s steps and abruptly sat in the observation seat. 

“I’m ready to work!”

Before she stuck her eye to the eyepiece, the door flew open again, and in walked Dorthaunzee with child-like wonder in her eye. 

“Hey, Dorthaunzee,” I said, strangely aware of her without looking her way.

Svilran, meanwhile, shot up from her seat. “Good morning, Dorthaunzee!” she yelled. “I’m so sorry, Dorthaunzee! I should have gone to your room first to check on you—my head was just all over the place!”

I glanced over my shoulder in time to see Dorthaunzee climb the steps of the telescope’s platform and pat Svilran’s head... I was a little jealous.

“Did you sleep well, Dorthaunzee?”

Our lovely nun nodded and smiled with her eyes. I lifted my hand in response, and she got the message. She opened her lantern and stuck me with her mushroom.

“I slept well too.” I shot her an appreciative smile. “Thank you. I’m sure you helped me.”

I could have sworn her cheeks went a little pink as she franticly shook her head. The feelings she was conveying were a little hard to describe. I felt flustered even.

“Hold on...” Svilran gasped as she realized what Dorthaunzee was wearing. “Dorthaunzee! Where did you get that outfit and those accessories?!”

Dorthaunzee, as innocent as she was sweet, drew the outline of a house in the air with her fingers.

“She got them from her room,” I said. “I didn’t think the clothes were so tailored to the occupants.”

“D-Dorthaunzee, are you sure you’re comfortable in that outfit... It just seems... a little revealing, doesn’t it?”

I glanced at Svilran’s cleavage and the maid’s outfit that was practically struggling to stay together. “Says the former goddess in a sexy maid outfit—“

“It is not a sexy maid outfit! It’s a cute maid outfit!” Svilran frantically shot back.

I glanced back at the monitor. “Svilran, I feel like anything you wear is forcibly made sexy.”

“R-Really?” she whimpered.

“Heck, you could probably wear a fur suit and still make it unreasonably erotic—“

“NOOO!”

Svilran, consumed by embarrassment, pushed my head into the monitor and squished my face against the screen.

“Don’t use that word, Fainn! I’m an innocent and cute facilitator!”

“SVILRAAAN! You’re squishing my nose!”

“Ahh!” She suddenly stopped applying pressure against the back of my head. “I’m so sorry.”

I fell forward and onto the cold, hard floor, groaning and hurting as I struggled to get on my knees.

“Oww, my nose,” I said as I rubbed it.

“I’m really sorry, Fainn.”

Before I could reply, Dorthaunzee dropped to her knees next to me and raised her hands before my face.

My eyes widened, and I cracked a smile. “No way—don’t tell me—“

Blue, soothing light came from her hands and bathed my nose.

“You have healing magic, Dorthaunzee!” I happily declared.

“Oh my!” Svilran, this airhead former goddess, leaned in over me, resting her breast on my back as she watched the magic.

“Svilran—“

“What powerful magic, Dorthaunzee!”

Dorthaunzee radiated happiness. Meanwhile, Svilran’s breasts once more sent tingles into my body. I was being attacked from multiple sides here. Then, something happened—I felt Svilran’s... buttons poking me back. Then, I did something stupid—I recalled what they looked like.

“Okay!” I said. “I’m feeling great now!”

Dorthaunzee heard me and got up happily. As she did, so did Svilran, who then ran next to her, grabbed Dorthaunzee’s hands and jumped and down with the gleeful nun.

“Hmm? Fainn?” Svilran asked. “Are you okay? Why are you still on the floor?”

“Yeah, you know, Dorthaunzee’s healing magic was just sooo relaxing... Yeah, let me just enjoy the afterglow.” Svilran didn’t need to know I was pitching a tent again… I was just going to ride this out for a minute or two.

64