Poll Episode: Volume 1 Midway Point Poll
1.1k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey guys, things are going pretty okay for me as a writer. One of my books is doing really well and this series is doing pretty alright too I think!

Anyway, I can invest in this series more, so here we go, let's do a poll! It's kind of early and we haven't been with the characters long enough, but it'd be cool to see where the readership is at. So here's how this will work, vote for your two favorite character thus far. It could also be the character you want to know more about. The top two characters will get a piece of art done for them. The completed piece of art will be suggestive, but the public version will not feature nudity. 

The poll is below a small, not entirely canonical, poll exclusive scene. We're still a bit away from volume 2's material, but I've slotted in some teasers for the future. 

 

***

 

idi9YSpt.png

 Okay Svilran, Elma, I’ve got a question for you.

 

PI4q6vLt.png

You do? Well, go for it then. That’s kind of out of the blue.

 

idi9YSpt.png

If people were watching us, maybe your superior—

 

PI4q6vLt.png

What??! No, n-no! My superior is not watching us all the time!

 

idi9YSpt.pngUhh. It was an example, Svilran.

 

O-Oh.

idi9YSpt.pngAnyway… If we had an audience, who do you think would be the top Hero Hub resident? We’re included, Svilran. And oh, it would be a popularity contest, so who would you vote for?

 

48Racmct.png

This is a strange question, Fainn.

 

idi9YSpt.pngOh, just go with it, Elma.

 

PI4q6vLt.png

Hmm… Well, we have 4 Heroines—

 

idi9YSpt.pngWhoa, whoa, let’s keep it locked to everyone who was here before our third Heroine.

 

PI4q6vLt.pngThird? Fainn, she has a name! That’s cruel especially considering—

 

idi9YSpt.pngOkay, Svilran, please just go with it. You’re making my job difficult here.

 

PI4q6vLt.pngFine! But I expect an explanation later, Mister!

Anyway… I think Dorthaunzee would be the most popular, but I would personally vote for Elma! You deserve to be recognized for your efforts, Elma!

 

48Racmct.png

Thank you, Madam Goddess… As for me… Oh this is kind of embarrassing… I would vote for Fainn… Maybe you would be the most popular, Madam Goddess.

 

PI4q6vLt.pngAww! Fainn, who would you vote for?

 

idi9YSpt.pngI’d vote for… You, Svilran. That way I’d get two in one. Mhm, mhm. It’s the best option for the first popularity poll. Hint, hint, guys. Trust me.

 

PI4q6vLt.pngHuh? Fainn, why did you wink at the door? No one’s there.

 

idi9YSpt.pngDon’t worry about it, Svil.

 

PI4q6vLt.pngYou’re acting really strange, Fainn…

 

idi9YSpt.pngAm I.. Hmm…

***

I opened my eyes and shot up. I was in my dark room and all was still.

“Huh? Was I dreaming?” I scanned my memories. “I guess that was strange…”

“It most certainly was, Fainn. I’m a little sad I wasn’t included.”

I looked to my right immediately but hurt my eyes—the sunlight leaking in through my open window was too bright.

Just then, I heard a clamor from outside my door.

“Fainn! Come on, sleepyhead, the heroines are here for breakfast!”

“Madam Goddess, careful with that pan! You almost dropped the food!”

Excited clapping echoed.

“Elma, I want to train with you today after praying with Dorthaunzee. Is that okay?”

“My, my, you four are so energetic. I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep up with you all, fufu.”

Huh. There were two voices mixed in there that I couldn’t recognize. Who were they? They felt so…

***

“Gah!” I yelped as I opened my eyes. There was nightmare smoke above that I very quickly swatted away. “Damn it,” I groaned. “Dream within a dream! I don’t remember the first dream anymore—GAH!”

A rotten apple fell on my head from out of nowhere and went splat on my face.

“FML, man.”

I got up out of my bed and went out my door—

“WAAAAH!”

“Svilran?! Why are you outside my door and... WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!”

“I wasn’t doing anything!” she cried.

 

The next episode is coming today, just editing it and slotting in some final touches!

 

Which Characters Are You Most Interested In?
  • Fainn Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Svilran Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Elma Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Dorthaunzee Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Watermelon Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Telescope Votes: 7 16.3%
Total voters: 43 · This poll was closed on Aug 24, 2022 09:00 PM.
40