Volume 1 Q&A + Dorthaunzee’s Character Poll Images
640 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone! About to start the Volume 2 content, but before that, we need to do the Q&A segment and also, I need to show you the images from the volume 1 character Poll! Last time, we had Dorthaunzee and the watermelons winning... You must be excited, right?

So, if you have any questions, let me know in the comments down below. I've collected some of the recent ones from our trustworthy commenters. I'll add more here if I get any more.

1. so i have a question how many gods survived earth dying and moved to the imaginal realm? because eventually couldn't fainn met the likes of nyx primordial goddess of night from greek myth or would that be to far fetched.

Spoiler

Answer:  good chunk survived, but there's a catch, according to the story's current future.

Readers might be able to figure out the situation if they pay attention to what Fainn's said about Svilran, how Svilran views Elma, what Narlivs said about Svilran during the Parasites episode, and something involving one of the promo images featuring Svilran.

[collapse]

 

 

2. By the way I was wondering what other types of heroines will joins the hero hub, you already confirmed a girl with animal features will eventually join but I wonder what else? 

Spoiler

Answer:

his series will be getting a lot of irregular/original monster girls as harem members. I do want to be careful with the spoilers too.

So, let's see.

No plans for an insect type at the moment.

Winged women will have to happen.

A muscular woman is coming. She'll have a unique gimmick that I don't think anyone will predict.

Ninja girl. Possible. There's many worlds where having a stealth specialist will be good.

As for the girls coming in V2:

Girl 3 is related to a certain tree.

Girl 4 is an islander.

[collapse]

 

 

Okay, and now for the Images. This is what the readers voted for. Here we go! Thank you for reading Volume 1! And thank goodness we have a lovely artist!

... Hope you regret voting for the watermelons... Dorth loves how much they terrorize her dreams though.

Spoiler

UQACN9x.jpg

wNamXBPl.jpg

xXKR8xDl.jpg

[collapse]

 

 

 

 

 

17