Chapter 2 – What Caused Me to Torture Myself
51 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Though I said that, the most blatant question still existed. WHERE IS MY HOMEROOM. The whole university was gigantic, enormous, stupidly-sized, and one isn’t given a map of the school either. I have no idea why, did they expect all of the students to memorize the layout just by walking around?

These thoughts filled my mind as I hurriedly walked towards the entrance, several of the other students continued onwards as well. They seemed incredibly familiar with the place, like they were here their whole lives.

When I entered the school, a wide range of spectacles graced my eyes. First off, there were chandelier lights, like what? There were intricate paintings adorned on the walls and plants lined the corners and crevices. Also, a huge staircase that went up and split off into two, spiraling upwards to the school. Strange? Why does it seem like it’s going down too? My line of thought was cut off as a bell rung.

I looked up, for some reason, trying to see where the sound of it was coming from, but what caught my eye was the face of a grandfather clock without the body. Its hands showed 8:15.

I can feel the blush creeping on my neck to my cheeks, I was just standing there in the middle of the room being stunned for TWELVE minutes. Get a hold of yourself! You’ll be going to school here! I psyche myself up as much as I could.

No time, I turned around quickly to ask someone where my homeroom was, but suddenly I felt quite dizzy and before I knew it I was in front of a door. Something inside me called for me to open it up. And I did.

“Everyone take your seats, stop standing around vamos vamos!” A loud hearty voice yelled with my fellow freshmen laughing as they scrambled to their seats. I don’t know why, but it also made me want to laugh, maybe it was the comical way the teacher had dressed, or the atmosphere of the place.

I scooted myself over to an empty seat by the- BOOM! Suddenly from the door that I came in through, a colorful-haired tiny girl burst through. Was she lost? I heard there was an elementary school a couple of streets away.

My thoughts were interrupted as the large comical teacher bellowed, “Why why! If it isn’t Principal Schrodier!”

The Principal!? I was surprised, as you can tell, because the Principal was never on any sort of newspapers or went on any kind of media. There was hardly a picture of the school, let alone the principal of it.

She looked up at the teacher and then at the students, her eyes caught my attention. It seemed as if the galaxy was in them and no discernible pupil was visible. Then she said...

ile: As we dodge around essentials for longer

Eve: It's not my fault you didn't give the protagonist a name

 

6