Chapter 0: A wish.
169 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Story is not going to continue as deep as this first little chapter. I did find that it was a kind of interesting entrance to the topic. Please don't judge the rest of the story by this.


A wish.

What is that?

I never thought about it too much.

We have used them many times in our past: From when you wish your friend the best of luck, to wishing for a better life.
We are so careless when it comes to wishes.

People want something interesting, thrilling, something that gives us the precious power of being more than we really are.
And I can understand that.

The world we live in is not as interesting as the dream world.
Who has not wished to conquer one's enemies, fight a dragon or venture another dimension.
We dare to wish, yet we don't consider the consequences.

If you wish to travel into your favourite world, our fantasy, the first thing you think of is being the protagonist of that world, getting the best fighting gear or being blessed with a special power.

But have you considered a different outcome?

What if you are just a Person in the background, not included in the main story, having to continue the same useless and uninspiring life you had before.

To put it simple:

People should be more careful when making a wish.

Which is why I made a mistake.

3