Chapter 42: Dan’s
1.6k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

I wake up this morning snuggled against Mom in her bed, feeling like Reagan has used my mouth as a litter box, and of course, I have a headache. Mom’s still sleeping soundly, so I kiss her forehead, and whisper, “I love you so much, Mom. Thank you.”

Quietly slipping out of bed, I make my way up to my room, strip and toss my shorts, cami, and panties in the hamper. Then go turn the water on in the shower to allow it to warm up, brush my teeth and take a couple of ibuprofen. Once I shower, I dry and brush out my hair, put lotion on, and then wrap my towel around me. Heading into the bedroom, I pick up my phone and call Dan.

A couple of rings later, he answers, “Hey gorgeous. I missed you at school and the game yesterday.”

“Mmm~ Yesterday wasn’t really a good day for me, so Mom let me take the rest of the day off. Dan, are your parents home?”

“No, why?”

“Can I come over? I need to talk to you.”

“Well, that’s not making me apprehensive at all.”

“Don’t worry, I just need to talk, that’s all. So?”

“My parents will be gone all weekend as well, so come over whenever you want.”

“It’ll be half an hour or so, I still have to get dressed.”

“Oh? So what are you wearing?”

“Just a towel. I just got out of the shower.” I grin as I ask, “Why, do you want to see?”

“Are you kidding me? I have a gorgeous girlfriend, so of course, I’d love to see you nude, but I’m willing to wait until you’re ready.”

“That might be sooner than you think. I’ll be over soon.”

“Okay. Andie?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you, you know that, right?”

“I know. See you soon, honey.”

Now here is where the clothes I bought last week are going to come into play. Pale blue silk and lace thong panties. Then I slip on the ultra-sheer white silk stockings and walk into my closet to pull out the mini dress I bought to go along with this, a sky blue, deep v-neck (that’s why I’m not wearing a bra), backless halter dress. I slip it on, snap the closure behind my neck, pick up a tan clutch, and my taupe ankle-strap sandals with 3” heels.

Heading back to my vanity, I apply my eyeliner, mascara, and some red-tinted smudge-proof lip gloss. Then add the sapphire stud earrings Mom bought me. I drop my phone and makeup in my clutch and zip it up. And with that, I’m ready. Picking up my car keys, I head downstairs to the kitchen and write a note telling Mom where I’m going along with Dan’s phone number. Then I walk out to the garage to my Mustang.

Twenty minutes later, I arrive at his house and ring the bell. A few moments later, he answers and hugs me as he says, “Hi. Come on in.”

When he releases me, I smile and tell him, “Hi yourself.”

“I see you got your cast off.”

“Mhmm. You have no idea how glad I am to be rid of that thing.”

“So am I. I kept worrying you were going to give me a concussion with it.”

Walking to the living room, I lead him over to the sofa, push him onto it, and straddle his lap facing him. “Honey, do you realize how much you mean to me?”

“I know you care about me, Andie.”

“Care is too superficial of a word to describe what I feel for you. You are my first real relationship. I’ve never had a boyfriend before. I’ve never loved someone before, not this way, and for damn sure not this much. Frankly, I love you so much that it scares me to death.” He begins to say something, and I touch his lips with my finger to stop him. “Yes, I know that you’d never do anything to hurt me, so there’s no need to say it. I was abused by the man who was supposed to love and support me unconditionally. He really messed me up, as you know.

“But then, out of the blue, you appear. At first, I was doubtful of your intentions. Were you just trying to charm your way into a pretty girl’s panties? I had to ask myself: why me? Is it just because I’m pretty? To me, it made no sense for someone as popular as you are to ask out a recovering wallflower. Then, I thought: why not give this dating thing a shot and see where it leads? I’ve never known what I wanted. I didn’t know if I wanted to take a chance with you. If I gave you my heart, were you going to hurt me like my father?

“In the end, I decided to give you a chance and go out with you. Get close to you as a friend first and find out who you truly were and what you were really like. You seemed kind, nice, and funny. Things I really like in a guy. So I took a chance and got together with you. You are like a hurricane that came into my life and wrecked everything I thought I knew. Before I even noticed it, you stole my heart. What’s more, I didn’t even realize you had done it. You were patient with me and actually took the time to prove to me how much I mean to you. How serious you are about me. How much you truly love me.

“Maybe I don’t really know how to be happy because of my father, but I believe that if we’re together, you can show me how to be. I want you to teach me how.

“Goddess knows that I’m hopeless without you. It’s almost maddening how much I want and need you. I want a life with you, to spend it with you. Everything, all of it, now and forever. Dan… It’s been hard for you lately, and I haven’t made it any easier, but you have to see that you complete me. You are the glue that somehow is able to take the broken pieces of me, put them back together in some semblance of order, and patch the cracks in my heart. I want all of the little things you do for me every single minute of every single day to show me how much I mean to you. The hand-holding, cuddles, kisses, and yes, I even want you to make love to me. I’m a little slow on the uptake, but everything I am is yours if you’ll have me.”

Instead of answering me with words, he slips his arms around me and pulls me close. Laying my head on his shoulder, I feel warm, safe, and oh, so loved. I kiss his neck and murmur, “I love you, Dan. I was so afraid that you would give up on me.”

He pushes me back a little so he can look into my eyes, and I grumble a bit. “Never, Andrea. Not in a million years would I ever give up on you.”

Smiling happily, I offer my lips to him for a kiss, which he gladly partakes of, softly at first, although it quickly becomes more intense, leaving me helpless to do anything other than cling to him. He crushes my breasts against his chest as his insistent tongue demands entry. I part my lips, and our tongues dance with one another, sending tremors along my nerves, evoking sensations I never knew I was capable of feeling. As we’re kissing, I realize that I’ll never have enough of them, or of him. He’s touching me everywhere, sliding his hands along my spine, over my arms, and suddenly, he’s kissing me even harder, deeper, and with a fervent urgency I’ve never felt from him before.

He breaks our kiss and lays me down on the sofa. Climbing between my legs, he bends down, his lips tracing along my cheek, brushing it lightly, and that light touch sends shivers along my nerves, shivers that make my whole body quiver in anticipation.

“If you want me to stop, tell me now,” he whispers when he reaches my ear. He continues tracing along my cheekbone with his lips until once again, his lips take mine. As he does, a fiery, desperate need surfaces within me, demanding to be satisfied as a hot rush soaks my panties, and I whimper softly into his mouth.

Somehow, I manage to gather my wits enough to break our kiss and murmur, “I want you, too. But not here, not like this. Take me to your bed.”

He nods, stands up, takes my hand, and helps me get up, then he leads the way to his room, which is much neater and cleaner than I would have figured for a boy’s room. He closes the door, and I turn to face him. Reaching up, I unclip my hair and shake it out.

He smiles at me. “Good God, Andie, you are so beautiful,” he says, which makes me smile. Say what you will, but it’s nice to be told by your man that he finds you attractive.

I take a step to him, place my hands on his chest and stand on my tiptoes to kiss him. I continue our kiss as I reach down, grab the hem of his t-shirt, and slowly pull it up. Breaking our kiss for a moment, I pull it over his head and toss it on the floor, then lightly trace my nails along his skin down to the waistband of his shorts as he reaches behind my neck to unsnap the halter of my dress. He releases it, and it falls to my waist, displaying my girls in all their glory and making him catch his breath and me, smile again at his reaction.

Bending over slightly, I slide off his shorts, leaving him in his briefs. Raising up, I point to them. “This is the last time you wear those. Boxers only from now on.”

He looks confused. “Why?”

“They reduce fertility, and I want babies. Not right this second, but I want them.”

He shrugs. “Sure. I don’t have a problem with wearing boxers.”

I reach for the waist of my dress, pull it over my head, and lay it over the back of his chair, leaving me in only my thong, stockings, and heels. Then I reach over and remove his underwear, and this time, it’s my turn to catch my breath. I knew he was fairly large from when we would make out, but he’s much bigger than I imagined, and all I can think is, ‘That’s somehow supposed to fit inside me when I can barely fit a finger?’ Shaking away the thought, I reach down and wiggle out of my panties, unclasp my heels and step out of them, then I reach for the band of my stockings.

He stops me and asks, “Leave them on for me?”

Smiling, I nod, then he pushes me back to the bed, pulling the comforter off. I slide up onto it and over, making room for him, and pat the bed beside me.

When he lays down beside me, I kiss his cheek and murmur in his ear, “I love you.”

He smiles at me and says, “I love you too, but are you sure about this?” I nod. “Okay, but if at any point you want to stop, just say so.”

Goddess, I love him. I pull him to me. “I’m not going to stop until you’ve cum inside me at least once. I want nothing more than for you to make me all yours. Just be gentle, and take it slow. After all, this is my first time.”

He nods but doesn’t say anything. Rolling on top of me, he tangles his fingers in my loose hair while his other hand massages my breast as he leans in to kiss me again.

I almost melt under him, my lips parting. My body involuntarily arches up to press against him while he cups my breast in his large hand, massaging it gently and then rubbing and flicking my nipple.

Releasing my breast, he slides his hand down my abdomen as I open my thighs to allow him access to my sopping wet intimate parts, where he strokes one finger along my wet folds. I gasp as he does, moving my hips to help. His fingers rove, exploring me until he happens upon my little nubbin, and I arch my back and moan loudly. Scooting down a bit, he takes my rock-hard nipple in his mouth and suckles me, eliciting another loud gasp of pleasure.

Slipping my hands into his hair, I pull his head tightly against my breast and mutter, “Oh Goddess! More, please!”

I whine when he releases my nipple, but it’s short-lived as he immediately slides down between my legs and licks my folds. Gasping loudly again, I grab his hair in both hands when he plunges a finger inside me as he continues to lick my nub. It doesn’t take long, and I arch my back as an orgasm takes me and casts me adrift as wave after wave of ecstasy surges through every nerve in my body. Another finger joins the first one, and soon a third, as I moan, mewl, and whimper almost nonstop, almost unable to breathe because he’s making me feel so good. In short order, another orgasm storms through me, even more intense than the last.

As my orgasm continues to echo through me, I pull him up by his hair, kiss him fiercely and deeply, and then huskily whisper, “I want you inside me.” He reaches over to his nightstand, which I assume is to get a condom, and I stop him. He looks at me questioningly. “We’re not using a condom for our first time together. I want to feel you inside me, not latex.”

Reaching between my legs, I grasp him and guide him to my entrance. He looks at me just to be sure, and I nod. As he’s pushing inside, I catch my breath for a moment and clamp down on him, stopping his progress. I slowly let out my breath, trying to relax. It’s uncomfortable, but nowhere near as painful as Alla said her first time was with Brian.

He slides in until he hits my hymen and pauses to kiss me again and allow me a bit of time to adjust to him. I relax as he kisses me, and he suddenly pushes through, sending a brief, but sharp jolt of pain through me, making me grimace and wince.

He peppers my face with light, gentle kisses, and then caresses my cheek. “Are you alright?” he asks.

I nod. “I’m fine, it hurt for a moment, but it’s okay now,” I reply and smile to reassure him.

Without warning, he buries the rest of himself inside me and hits my cervix, making me flinch once again, although, oddly enough, it also causes small sparks of pleasure. He waits once again as I catch my breath, and I try once again to relax. He kisses me softly, sits up on his knees, grasps my waist, and lifts me up, setting my butt on his thighs. Letting go of my left hip, he begins stroking my engorged little nub again, and it quickly begins building a fire in my womb. Utter delight flows outward from my overly sensitive nub, sending out little arcs that travel up my spine, eliciting another whimper as I look at him through damp eyes.

He keeps it up until I’m on the verge of another orgasm, and I manage to gasp out, “Dan, stop teasing me, and make love to me, please!”

Laying back down on top of me, he gathers me close in his arms, pressing my breasts into his chest, and sets a slow, but steady rhythm that quickly spreads the fire in my womb up into my chest each time he drives himself into me. I lock my legs around his hips, moving my hips up to meet him as he buries himself inside me. As he slowly speeds up, I become more vociferous and frantic as each and every stroke stimulates me more and more until finally, oh my Goddess, yes, finally, another orgasm explodes within me, and he joins me moments later. He rams his glans against my cervix as my vagina undulates, trying to milk every drop of cum out of him. Crushing him against myself, I feel as if I can’t even breathe as I’m lost in a supernova of an orgasm this time. It takes several minutes for it to die down to shuddering echoes that reverberate through my body. I begin giggling, and then murmur, “Oh Goddess, Dan. That was so far beyond anything I ever expected. Where in the world did you learn to do all of that?”

He chuckles. “Porn. Lots and lots of porn,” which cracks me up, and I laugh until tears are creating rivulets down my cheeks.

Once I gain control of myself, he begins to pull out, but I wrap my legs around him again. “Stay right where you are. I don’t want you to move.”

He raises himself up on his elbows, looks at me, and asks, “Aren’t I heavy?”

I reach up to run my fingers through his sweaty hair as I smile at him, and murmur, “Nuh-uh.” I pull him down to me, softly kiss him, and then say, “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Pulling him tightly against me, we cuddle and continue to make out. It’s enough to keep my little engine humming along, and it doesn’t take much for me to begin to want more. Thankfully, it isn’t long before I feel him begin to swell inside of me again, and our kisses become much more passionate and fiery.

He raises back up and asks, “Are you okay to go again? I mean, you’re not too sore, are you?”

I smile and shake my head. “Honey, I’m not sore at all, and I’m more likely to wear you out. Apparently, your girlfriend is a horny little minx.”

He barks out a short laugh. “Do you think I’m going to complain?”

I paste a mock frown on my face and state, “I’d certainly hope not.”

At about five that evening, we finally have to take a break because we’re both very thirsty and more than a little hungry. Snagging one of his t-shirts out of his closet, I slip it on, and we head downstairs. Taking my phone out of my clutch, I send Mom a text to tell her that I’ll be spending the night at Dan’s. A few moments later, I receive a reply from her that merely says, ‘Just remember what we talked about and that we have church in the morning. Why don’t you bring Dan over for breakfast, and then we can go to church together?’ I text her back, ‘Thanks. I’ll do that.’

Setting down my phone, I ask, “So, what do you want for dinner?” He smirks which makes me smile, even as I roll my eyes. “Other than me, that is.”

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons.

14