Chapter 54: Happy Birthday!
692 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

After everyone, and all the trash, has been ferried ashore, Alla and I change into bikinis and lay out to sun ourselves. Brian and Dan join us soon, and we quietly enjoy ourselves.

This is pretty much how the remainder of the week goes. Us enjoying the quiet time and the company, though many times, we spend it as couples alone. Friday, Alla and I spend some time in the morning in the kitchen making Dan’s cake and getting things ready for his party this afternoon.

After we get it ready, we put it in the oven to bake, set a timer, and head outside to swim and sun ourselves. When the timer chimes, I head in and remove it from the oven to cool, then make us a light lunch, and call everyone in for it. We eat, then head upstairs to nap. As usual, Dan screws me into an orgasmic coma, and we finally do take a nap afterward.

I won’t go into depth about Dan’s party. We had dinner, we had cake, and he opened his presents. He loved all of them, but especially the one that gave him, and he told me that I shouldn’t have spent so much. I told him that money wasn’t an issue and that if I can’t use it to make the people I love happy, then what is the point?

The remainder of our days on the island are peaceful, and still, a lot of fun. Swimming, sunbathing, fishing, and other activities. Dan and I have sex so much that if Mother hadn’t made it so that I can’t get pregnant, I’m sure I would’ve. Of course, I want to marry Dan and have children, many of them in fact, but just not yet. Not until we graduate college and our lives are stable enough to begin a family. Of course, he agrees as well.

[June 20, Wednesday]

We have to leave by 2:00 today, so after waking up fairly early this morning, Dan and I take our time making love. Afterward, Dan and I clean up, dress, and head down to eat.

After breakfast, we clean the entire house, gather up all the trash, and the boys carry it down to the boat. We lock up the place and head for shore, where we meet the owner to give him the boat and house keys. Then we head to the Hilton to check in for the night because we have plans for this evening. There’s a 20-and-under dance club here that has great reviews and we’ve heard is a lot of fun, so we’ll be going to it after dinner.

We check in, drop off our bags in our room, and change into something a bit more appropriate since Alla and I are wearing rather skimpy clothes at the moment. As in halter tops, mini skirts, and flip-flops, which really aren’t something you would try to wear to a 3-star restaurant. After we dress more appropriately, the four of us head downstairs to the restaurant to eat lunch. Alla and I order dishes of prawns and ginger jasmine rice while Brian and Dan order bacon cheeseburgers and onion rings. That sounds far too heavy to me, but I have to admit, they do look and smell good.

The guys take us to the aquarium after lunch, which is a lot of fun, then we head back to the hotel to drop them boys off, then Alla and I take Brian’s truck to head over to a mall to do some shopping. We take our time browsing through several stores, but finally, Alla and I bought some slinky little dresses to wear out to dinner and dancing tonight. They are both rather sexy deep v-neck, fitted, sleeveless, sheath mini dresses, the skirt of which barely falls 4” below our shapely lil’ butts. The way they fit us shows off exactly how curvy we are. Mine is Fuschia while hers is emerald green. Then, each of us bought some glossy, ultra sheer, nude stockings with an ivy lace pattern, and we decided to wear our black ankle strap, open-toe sandals with 3-inch stiletto heels.

We’re confident boys will love how we look tonight, and we’re certain to turn heads wherever we go. Think about it, redheads only make up roughly 2% of the world population, and my silvery-white hair is almost non-existent for someone my age that isn’t an albino or had their hair dyed. Of course, it’s easy to tell when someone has dyed their hair. Their eyebrows and eyelashes don’t match, and mine do. Add to that we’re both rather pretty, the way we’ll be dressed, and I doubt I need to tell you the reaction males tend to have.

I just hope that our boys don’t think that they’re going to be able to wear jeans and t-shirts. Not that they could since it’s a 3-star venue, so dress shirts and slacks are required.

We made a reservation at The Keys Steak and Seafood House for 7:30, so after we finished shopping, we head back to the hotel. Once there, we head up to the room and say hello to the boys, who are sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Leaning over the back of the sofa, I seductively murmur in Dan’s ear, “Do you want to take a shower with me?”

I adore his smile when he replies, “Of course.”

After kissing his neck, we head into our bedroom. Thankfully, we got back early, so we have plenty of time for a long shower. Teenage hormones are no joke, so needless to say, both of us have quite high libidos.

I mean every word when I say, I love how compatible we are, and I’m not just talking about sex, even though we have a quite active, very satisfying sex life. Believe me, Dan knows how to play my body like a concert violinist. Mind you, I haven’t a single complaint.

I suppose you could sum up what I’m saying as Dan’s the half of me that makes me whole. I can definitely see why Mother said he will enable me to reach whatever I’m destined for. I know I want to marry him, have a family, and all that entails, but that isn’t all I want out of life. I’ve got an idea of what I’d like to accomplish with my life beyond the basics of being Dan’s wife, and a mother, but it’s not entirely clear to me yet. Fortunately, I have plenty of time to figure that out before we graduate.

Anyway, after we finish cleaning up, we dry off, and head into the bedroom where Dan helps me blow dry and brush out my hair. I loosely curl my hair, braid the sides, and put up my hair in a half up-half, half-down style with the braids wrapped around it and held in place by a couple of crushed sapphire hair sticks. Suffice it to say that it’s a really cute style for me. Then, I apply full makeup, slip into my lingerie, and dress in the new clothes we bought. Finally, I slip on my sandals, and I’m ready. Dan’s already dressed and has simply been sitting on the bed watching me while I got ready. I drop what I’ll need for tonight into a black clutch, and we exit our bedroom to find Alla and Brian ready and waiting for us.

We make our way to the elevator, and out to Brian’s truck. It doesn’t take long for us to get to the restaurant where Brian gives his name to the host, and we take seats to wait for our table. About 10 minutes later, the host comes over to collect us, we stand, and Alla and I take Brian’s and Dan’s arms as he leads us to our table.

I have to admit, I love the atmosphere of the place. Not surprising since it’s located mere blocks from the wealthiest part of Marathon. Dimly lit by candles on each table, it’s a rustic, yet elegant space composed of dark wood, heavily padded leather chairs, cathedral ceilings, and music softly playing in the background. I find it to be both cozy and romantic.

I won’t go into all the details of our dinner, but the food is simply to die for. I ordered a crab cake and grilled prawns dinner while Dan ordered a steak and lobster tail dinner. Of course, we shared, and everything was perfect. For dessert, we splurged and had a slice of chocolate and cherry cheesecake each. I say splurged because, normally, Alla and I watch what we eat, but tonight is special, so we decided to indulge ourselves.

Dinner is a little on the expensive side, but we all agree that it’s more than worth the price. The food is perfect, the ambiance is cozy and romantic, and the service is simply phenomenal.

The dance club is nothing all that special. The boys pay our entrance fees, we find a table, and the boys head off to get us something to drink. They come back soon, and take their seats.

When the DJ starts up the next song, Dan lightly squeezes my hand and says, “Come on, let’s dance.”

I smile and nod at him. He stands and offers his hand. After I take it, he pulls me up, slips an arm around my waist, and leads us to the dance floor. I look up at him as we walk and smile.

He notices my smile and asks, “What is it, babe?”

“Simply thinking how happy I am that you love me and that you’re my boyfriend.”

He smiles and shakes his head. “That’s my line.” He stops and turns to look down at me. “Do me a favor, look around us. Don’t you see all the boys staring?”

I look around, and I must admit that there are a lot of boys staring at me. Regardless of their stares or anything else, I have the man I want. I look back up at him as I say, “So what? Let them stare, I don’t care about them.”

“I get a lot of dirty and jealous looks from other guys. It doesn’t bother me, but it’s something I’ve come to expect since you’re so gorgeous that you can’t help drawing attention to yourself. Believe me, I’m the lucky one here.”

I smile impishly. “I dunno about that, but whatever; as I said, I don’t care or want to talk about them. I’d rather be with you, Love.”

The first few are fairly fast songs. Then, finally, the DJ plays a slow song. Dan pulls me close as I slip my arms around his waist and rest my head against his shoulder. I close my eyes as we sway in time with the music. The DJ plays several more songs, for which I stay glued to Dan, simply enjoying the feel of him against me as we dance. Of course, he also steals a few kisses as we do.

After that, we dance to several more fast songs, until I’m hot and need to take a break. Our night continues just like that until the club closes, other than Alla and I turning down several invitations to dance with others.

Back at the hotel, we undress, clean up a bit, brush our teeth, then spend quite some time immersed in each other. Goddess, I love the way he feels inside me, and the joy I feel when he cums in me is simply indescribable. Of course, the multiple orgasms he gives me don’t hurt my feelings.

The alarm I set when we got back rudely wakes us up at 9 A.M. since checkout time is at 11:00. We clean up, then dress comfortably, and for me, that’s simply a pleated skirt, deep v-neck sleeveless blouse, and some strappy sandals.

After we check out, we head over to a diner close by, eat breakfast, then head for home.

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

8