Chapter 46: Signature…
667 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 49 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

I head up to my room and lock the door behind me.

“Go ahead and get undressed, I’ll be back in a few minutes,” I tell him. Taking the bag from Victoria’s Secret with me, I head into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

Taking down my hair, I brush it out and reapply my makeup. Then I strip, toss my clothes into the hamper, and dress in the nightgown and panty set that he bought me. My nipples harden, and I flush in anticipation as I think about what’s coming next.

Walking into the bedroom, I find him laying on the bed nude. I strike a pose where I cock my hip with a hand on it as I smile at him. My smile grows even bigger when I see his dumbstruck expression.

“From your reaction, I gather you like the way I look.”

He opens and closes his mouth several times, then clears his throat. “What straight man wouldn’t?”

I make a pouty expression. “I don’t care how other men think of me, I care about what you think, Love.”

“Sweetheart, let’s put it this way. In my opinion, you’re the sexiest woman alive.”

My answer is to smile as I jump on top of him and kiss him long and deeply as his hands roam over my body. They finally end up on my breasts, and I moan into his mouth as he tweaks my nipples through my nightgown, taking my breath away momentarily.

My panties are already soaked just from this, and trickles of my love juices run along the inside of my thighs. Unable to help myself, I rub my nether region along his hard shaft, which only makes me want him that much more.

He reaches between my thighs, and I know he can feel just how wet I am already as he traces a finger along the crotch of my sopping wet panties. “Wow, Sweetheart. It seems like you’re ready.”

He doesn’t even know just how right he is. My body is almost shaking because I want him inside me so badly. I love being his lusty little minx, and I’m not ashamed to say that I am.

“Oh, Goddess, Dan. Take me already,” I beg, desperate for him.

He pulls me close, then rolls me over onto my back. Looping my arms around his neck, I stare lovingly into those alluring blue eyes of his, completely and utterly entranced. I shiver in anticipation as he slides down and removes my panties, then he slides back up, uses a knee to spread my legs, and climbs in between them. Then he bends down to nibble and kiss my neck. Throwing my head back, I whimper softly, even as my body arches up to him, and I feel his long, thick manhood twitching against my thigh.

Reaching between my legs, I grasp him and guide him to my entrance. He growls softly as he thrusts inside me, opening me up, and continues growling as he fills me until he is stopped by my cervix. My nubbin thrums in delight every time he touches it. He’s hitting all of my sensitive places, making me wild as I abandon myself to him, a thing of pure instinct, passion, and pleasure. I try to keep my voice down as he slams himself deeply into me, over and over again. Each time his glans strikes my cervix, electric arcs of delight course through my nerves. Wrapping my legs around the back of his thighs, I urge him deeper, faster, and harder as our bodies are locked together in this most intimate of acts.

Dropping my arms from around his neck, I cover my mouth to muffle myself and clutch the sheets in the other. I have to fight for my breath, each stroke of his long, hard shaft pushing me ever closer to the precipice of an orgasm. Around us, a haze of moonlight envelops us, making this moment all the more poignant. One final deep plunge into me, and he begins to cum, bringing me to climax as well. He holds me tightly as he pumps me full of his warm cum, and I have a fleeting thought, ‘Thank you Mother for making me a woman,’ before my orgasm fully takes me over and wipes away any coherent thoughts. The hot, heavy weight that has been building in my center dissolves into an explosion that runs through me like a raging tidal wave of ecstasy.

When he lifts his head and smiles softly, I give him a push and roll him over, rising above him with my knees on either side of his hips. With the moonlight streaming through the open curtain fully on him, I see how happy he looks, and a sense of contentment blooms within me. Leaning over, I slide my fingers into his hair and bend down to softly kiss his forehead, eyelids, and then, finally, I take his lips.

“You are mine. Now, and forever, mine," I whisper to him after I break our kiss. A moment later, I lay down on him, pressing my breasts to his chest.

“That’s a good thing, because I have no intention of ever letting you go.”

Reaching up, he tangles his fingers into my hair and kisses me passionately. When he finally breaks our kiss, I smile at him and adamantly state, “Goddess, I love you so much.”

“I know, Babe. Trust me, I know, and I love you, too.”

We finally remove my nightgown before we begin again. We make love several more times before we finally fall asleep in each other’s arms. Believe me when I tell you that after I snuggle against him, I sleep quite peacefully.

[Monday, May 27]

The alarm startles me when it goes off at 5:30 in the morning. Rolling over, I slap it off, sit up, stretch, and yawn. When I feel his fingers trace along my spine, I look at him and smile. “Good morning, Love.”

“Good morning, Gorgeous.”

Bending down, I softly kiss him for a moment. “Do you want to shower with me?”

“Definitely.”

Which also turns into him bending me over and taking me from behind. He brings me to a shuddering orgasm that leaves my legs weak, and he pumps me full of his cum again.

Afterward, we finish showering. Then I use the showerhead to clean myself out as much as possible because it wouldn’t bode well for me to smell of sex at school. After we get out, he pats me dry with my towel, then has me sit down to blow-dry my hair and brush it out. I’m never going to get enough of him pampering me like this. Back in my bedroom, we dress in our uniforms and then head downstairs to eat.

For breakfast, I’m making smothered hash browns. Quick, easy, and filling. Mom, Nadia, and Alla come in as I’m cooking. After we eat and clean up, Mom puts Alla’s and my hair up for us. Then the three of us grab our things and head out to my car.

Once we’re on the highway, Alla leans forward and whispers in my ear, “You’re going to have to tell me everything.”

I laugh, then tell her, “Don’t worry, I promise I will.”

Alla and I talk about everything. After all, I do consider her to be my sister.

“Good,” she replies and sits back in the seat.

Once we’ve arrived, Dan lets Alla out of the back, and she jogs over to Brian and kisses him. Dan comes around to my door, helps me out, and picks up my bag as I sling my purse strap over my shoulder. Along the way, I tell him, “No studying this evening because I need to go see my doctor.”

“Okay. I take it that you’re going to drop me off at my house.” I nod. “Are you coming over after your appointment?”

“Do you want me to?” I teasingly ask.

“Girl, don’t even try that, you know I do.”

I giggle and say, “Then, I’ll see you once I’m done. I doubt Mom is going to let me spend the night, though.”

“That’s alright, my parents are supposed to show up tonight, so…”

“Yeah, and I’m still not sure I want to meet them either.”

“Andie… Look, my parents aren’t bad people. They just have their own lives, just like we have ours, and I like that they aren’t all up my ass like some are. They trust me, and that’s a huge bonus as far as I’m concerned. Anyway, I’d like it if you’d let me introduce you to them.”

I blow out my breath and mutter, “Fine. I’ll meet them, then.”

He hugs me and murmurs, “Thanks, Babe.”

School is totally normal today, other than our cheer coach Mrs. Jenkins telling me that I should talk to Mr. Anders about helping me regain the strength in my arm. Mr. Anders is a gym teacher as well as a coach for Football and Baseball, but he’s also a certified physical therapist.

During lunch, we all talk about the formal on Saturday. Mia and Brittany are going stag, but everyone else has a date.

So after classes, I find him and ask if he would help me. He takes me to his office, writes up a workout plan for me, and tells me to just ask if I need anything further. There’s a good reason that he’s one of the most well-liked teachers in our school.

Now, I did set an appointment with Dr. Ghere, and I am going to get a prescription for birth control, and I will fill it, but I won’t be using it. You already know my reason behind it, so I’m not going to go into all that again.

Once I get home from seeing Dr. Ghere and filling the prescription, I change clothes and begin working on dinner with Nadia’s help. Soon enough, Mom arrives home. We made one of our favorites, Japanese vegetable curry with steamed rice. It’s really good if you’ve never had it.

We eat and clean up, then Mom takes me shopping for my gown. Shopping for a girl’s first formal gown is a signature event in her life. One that I’m definitely looking forward to.

We look through many, many stores, and we’re nearly through all of them when I try on another gown. It’s royal-blue silk and spandex with a lace overlay woven with pearls and rhinestones on the bodice. I love that it’s a mermaid-style gown with a two-foot train. The gown is off-the-shoulder with little 2” wide straps that loosely hang down my arms almost to my elbows. The bodice is wired for support and has a deep-v, which shows quite a lot of cleavage. The wired bodice also means that I don’t have to wear a bra. Thankfully, they have it in a size 4. I head into the dressing room to try it on and come out to show Mom.

I turn in front of the mirror, looking at myself in all directions. I have a huge smile when I turn to look at Mom.

“Well?” I ask.

“Oh, Baby Girl, you are absolutely gorgeous,” she gushes.

“I love it, too.” Pulling up the price tag, I look at it and blanch. Crestfallen, my smile quickly disappears.

“Is something wrong, Baby?” she asks.

“I-it’s too much.”

“What do you mean?”

“$1,899.99, is what I mean.”

She merely shrugs. “Do you want it?” I slowly nod. “Then, we’re getting it.”

“But, Mom!” I exclaim. “It’s so expensive!”

“Don’t ‘but, Mom’ me. We can easily afford it. You said you love it, and I love how you look in it, so we’re getting it for you. End of discussion. Now, change clothes, and let’s find you some silver or ivory heels to wear with it.”

I try on innumerable styles of shoes, and we finally decide on some ivory, open-toe, ankle strap sandals with a 5” stiletto heel. I’m short, remember? I’d like to be close to Dan’s height for the dance, so 5” heels, it is. Mom then leads us over and picks out an ivory shoulder wrap to go along with it. All-in-all, Mom spends close to $2,200.00 on my outfit. Admittedly, I’ll look amazing, but still, that’s a lot of money for one night.

On the way home, Mom tells me, “I called the salon and set an appointment for June 1st at 1:00. Hair, mani-pedi, eyebrows, makeup, the works, so we’ll be there for a while. So whatever you do that day, make sure you eat something before we leave for it, okay?”

“Sure, Mom. Umm… Hey, uh, I talked to Eris the other day.”

“And?”

“I asked her to do me a favor and make it so that I can’t get pregnant until I’m ready. She did.”

“Good. That was a smart move, Baby Girl. Birth control or condoms aren’t 100%. That takes a load off my mind.”

Once we’ve arrived, I hang up my dress, put up my shoes, and then head over to Dan’s. When I arrive, I see his parent’s cars, so that ruins my plans, but at least we’ll get me meeting them over with. Walking up to the door, I ring the doorbell. A few moments later, Dan answers it. He smiles and hugs me for a moment, then says, “Hi, come on in.”

“Hi yourself, Love.”

He closes the door behind us and murmurs, “Are you ready for this?”

“If I say no, is it going to change the fact that I’m going to meet them?”

He chuckles. “No, Babe, it wouldn’t.”

I shrug. “Then, let’s do this.”

He leads me into the living room, where they are sitting, watching TV. “Mom, Dad, I’d like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Andrea Williams.”

They stand up and turn around with polite smiles pasted on until she catches sight of me, then her fake smile becomes a full-fledged smile.

“Andie, my parents. Keith and Janet Richards.”

I smile and tell them, “Pleased to finally meet you.”

Janet’s smile never wavers as she says, “Pleased to meet you as well.”

His dad merely nods at me and offers his hand. I take it, and he gives it a quick shake. Then says, “Well, sit down you two.”

We sit down on the loveseat across from them.

Once they sit back down, Janet looks at Dan, then asks, “So, you never said you had a girlfriend. How long have you two been dating?”

“Since April.”

She turns back to me. “You’re just too lovely for words. Would we know your parents?”

“My Mom is Mariam Williams. She works for the Mayor.”

“And your Dad?” Keith asks, which makes me wince and frown.

“I don’t have a father,” I state flatly. Dan reaches over, takes my hand, and lightly squeezes it.

Keith glances at our hands and then back to me. “Andrea, everyone has a father.”

I glance at Dan, and then look back to his parents. “The sperm donor you might define as my father almost beat me to death and is now in prison. If my mom wasn’t there to save me, he would have killed me.”

Keith’s eyes widen, seeming to be shocked for a few moments. “What did you do that made him want to do that?”

Immediately furious, I surge to my feet and state, “I’m sorry, Dan, but I’m done here! I’ll see you tomorrow!”

Without waiting for a reply, I begin to march toward the front door when Janet states, “Jesus Christ! Keith, are you a moron?! Andrea, I apologize for my insensitive idiot of a husband. Please, sit down.”

Against my better judgment, I sit back down beside Dan, who rubs my back and says, “I’m sorry too, Babe.” He glares at his father. “I have no idea what the hell you were thinking, but Andie never did anything to deserve that treatment!”

Keith begins, “Son you will not…” when Janet interrupts him to say, “Shut up, Keith! You’re only going to make things worse. Jesus, you’re making me wonder why I married you! …Andrea, if you don’t mind my asking, why did he do that?”

“I don’t mind. After all, it’s common knowledge. I went to an anime convention with a friend and spent the night at her house afterwards. When I came home the next day, he accused me of being a lesbian and said that he would rather kill me than allow me to be one. Then he began hitting me and didn’t stop until my mom made him.”

They both look shocked, and Janet looks disgusted as well. Keith murmurs, “I apologize, Andrea. I shouldn’t have said that.”

I’m still quite angry as I glare at him and acidly state, “No, you shouldn’t have. I bet you are the type that thinks when a girl is raped that she did something to bring it on herself.”

Janet intervenes again. “Andrea, please, calm down. Keith is a smart man, but he can also be rather dumb at times, so please, forgive him.”

I blow out my breath as Dan takes my hand again. “Okay, it’s forgiven, but don’t think for a moment that I’ll ever forget it.”

She nods. “That’s completely understandable. Again, I apologize. So, Andrea, tell us about yourself.”

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

11