Chapter 48: The Rest of the Evening
733 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 50 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

[Dan’s POV]

My parents are again gone for the weekend. So, when the limo drops us off, I walk around, help her out, then pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. When I set her down, I quickly strip off my jacket and then hang it on the back of the chair.

She eagerly kisses me as she untucks my shirt, then unbuttons it. Her hands roam under my shirt, and she tugs at it, trying to slip it off. We break our kiss long enough for her to pull it off of me.

She softly kisses me again, then turns around. “Unzip me, please.”

She has my complete attention as she wiggles out of her form-fitting gown, leaving her in only stockings, panties, and heels, but my body is on fire.

She giggles, then smiles at me as she says, “Don’t you think you should get undressed?”

“As you wish,” I say and quickly undress.

She takes off her heels and panties, then lays down on the bed and spreads her legs. “We will not be sleeping tonight, my love.” She reaches down and plays with her already wet folds, moaning softly as she does.

“Fuck, Babe. Do you want me to cum in my boxers?” I shake my head. “Woman, you are going to break me.”

She pauses and smiles for me. “No, Love. You’re going to break me.”

I drop my boxers, climb in between her legs and tell her, “Hey,” as I look into her eyes and brush my thumb over her cheek. “That’s not going to happen. I love you. I’ve never had anything close to this feeling before. I’m not a man that’s easily shaken, and you…” I shake my head and smile. “You rock me to my core.”

“So, you love me?” Her eyes twinkle mischievously.

“Yeah, I do,”

“Good, because you’re mine, mister, and I love you so damn much I don’t know what to do with myself.”

I’m sure she does because when our lips connect, it’s like everything falls into place. I’m not worried about the future, or the past, or how this will all work out. When I have her in my arms I know that everything is right with the world.

I kiss my way down her neck, and then to her breasts. She cries out and threads her fingers in my hair as I suckle a nipple, then nip it lightly with my teeth. I do the same to the other, leaving soft little love bites along the way. She rocks against me, and it’s all I can do not to cum on her belly. She’s so fucking soft and sweet that I’ve often wondered if this is all a dream.

I kiss my way down her until I can hook my arms under the back of her knees. I pull them up, and she squeals as I kiss below her belly button, and then continue down to the cleft of her pussy. She tastes even sweeter than the last time, and I inhale as I suck on her lower lips. She’s so fucking wet already, and my tongue can’t lick up her treat fast enough. She’s warm and supple as I slide two fingers into her and tongue her clit. I want her so much, but we’ve got all night.

“Honey, I’m going to…”

Before she can finish her sentence, she clamps her legs around my head as her pussy clamps down on my fingers, crying out. She arches her back and shakes uncontrollably, and God, how I want to join her.

I lick up the last of her climax, and then nibble along the inside of her thighs. She lets out a low moan, and I do it again. Kissing my way up her body, I settle between her legs, my hard dick resting on her thigh.

“I’m on the pill, so we don’t have to worry anymore” she says softly and wraps her arms around my neck as she smiles at me. “I want you inside me, now.” She adjusts her hips so that her sopping wet folds rub against the head of my cock. “Here,” she says as she guides me to her entrance.

“You’re so small,” I say just as softly as I nudge the tip of my cock against her entrance. “We’ll have to go slow.”

She wraps her legs around my waist, and I slowly enter her. She’s still so creamy from her orgasm, and I press in further, the tight heat of her pussy tightly hugging my cock.

“Shit,” I hiss when I push in a bit more. “You’re still so tight.”

Andie giggles, and the feeling of her clenching around me when she laughs is almost too much.

“Don’t do that. I’m already having a hard time not cumming,” I tell her as I hold her hips, sinking in a little further.

“Oh, Goddess.” she says breathlessly as I ease myself in a little more.

“I love you,” I whisper, and I thrust all the way inside in one long motion.

She cries out, and I feel her nails dig into my back as I lay on top of her. I have no words to describe how good it feels to be connected to her in every way possible. I don’t just mean physically either. It’s both too much and not nearly enough. I want to thrust deeply into her over and over, but the bigger part of me that wants to make her cum again knows to take it slow, to wait until I can control myself.

“Goddess, I love the feeling of you inside of me,” she murmurs.

I kiss her neck and continue up to her ear. I tell her how beautiful she is, and how perfect she feels. How wet and hot she is wrapped around me, and how I’m so fucking glad I waited so that she could be the one.

“You’re mine,” I say softly, kissing the shell of her ear.

Her hips rise a little as I call on all of my self-control and remain as still as stone as she rocks against me.

“Move,” she moans, but I don’t dare. I don’t want to cum just yet, and I need a bit more time to gain control. “Please, Love,” she begs.

Her hands move to my ass, and she digs her fingernails into my cheeks as she rocks her hips. I groan when I feel her clench around me, and my instincts take over. I pull out just a little and then slam myself back inside, not wanting to be without her warmth. It’s like that over and over, pulling out just enough to miss her heat, and then rushing back into her.

“I don’t ever want to stop,” I moan as I do it once more.

“More!” she cries out, and that’s when I give in to what she is demanding of me.

Without my brain telling my body what to do, I begin to thrust hard. The sound of our skin slapping together fills the room. It’s dirty and raw, and the way my dick slides into her is flawless. We fit together so perfectly; it’s as if she were made just for me.

Leaning down, I suck on her nipples as I rut on top of her. She scratches my back and says my name over and over as I feel her climax building. It’s all I can do not to cum with every stroke, but I want us to cum together.

“Cum in me, Honey!” she cries as she raises her hips allowing me to plunge deeply inside her, and I gladly give her what she needs.

As soon as I begin cumming, she detonates. I feel her pussy clamp down and undulate as the two of us release at the same time. I know I’m heavy on top of her, but as I pour my cum into her, all I can think about is how perfect this is.

It’s a long moment later when I roll over with her on top of me. I’m not ready to pull out, but I don’t want to crush her.

“You okay?” I ask, kissing the top of her head.

She makes a fist on my chest and rests her chin on it. Her eyes are barely open, but when she smiles, it lights up every part of her.

“I’m perfect.”

“Yeah, you are.” I tuck a lock of hair behind her ear as I kiss her again. I’m still hard, still eager to cum again, but there’s no rush.

She smiles and murmurs, “Someone’s already ready for more, and I don’t mean just me.”

With that, I kiss her softly and begin to slowly thrust into her once again.

[Andie’s POV]

I cuddle in closer to Dan, never wanting to get out of this bed. How am I ever going to be able to sleep alone again when I know I can have this? I close my eyes, savoring this moment. He loves me. The only other person who’s ever said those words to me is my mom. I was just never able to make a connection with anyone before my change. I kiss his neck thinking how much my little world has changed just because of him.

With Dan, it’s different. We know what we have is something special. We’ve connected on a deeper level, and we both feel it. I’ve been so worried that he might end up hurting me somehow, and that because we come from two different worlds, it could never work between us. That doesn’t matter anymore. It’s too late because I’ve already fallen hard for him. There’s no protecting my heart at this point because he holds it in his hands. He’s mine, and I’m his; for better or for worse.

Sliding on top of Dan, I straddle him, bury my face in his neck to take a deep breath and inhale his scent. It warms my heart and comforts me. He always smells of Polo with a faint hint of muskiness. His arms stay wrapped around me the whole time I move around, never letting me go. When I settle in on his chest, his hold tightens.

“I swear, you’re going to kill me.” His cock jerks against me, and I smile. I don’t think his cock has gone down since we entered his bedroom. I wiggle on top of him to tease him a bit, and his hold tightens even more, which I didn’t think was possible. “I take it you’re ready for more?” I nod and feel his hands slide down to my ass. “Tell me what you want?”

“Mmm~ I want to ride you until you cum in me again.”

I kiss his neck softly before moving lightly to suck on his shoulder, leaving a kiss mark as I slowly rub my crotch on his cock.

“You don’t have to do that just because I’m hard. I’m content just like this.” He’s always the good guy, thinking of me, but right now, I just want him to make love to me again.

“I want to do it. Are you going to tell me not to?” His chest rises as he inhales deeply, then it falls as he replies.

“No, I’m all yours to do with as you please.”

His arms fall to either side of us in invitation.

I lick and suck his neck a bit more before I start to trail my mouth farther down. When I get to his nipple, I circle it with my tongue then bite down softly, wondering if men have the same sensation there as women. He groans, letting me know he enjoys it, so I do it to the other nipple. After that, I keep licking lower and lower until I get to his cock.

“I can’t believe this fits inside of me,” I say as I wrap my hand around the base, feeling the hard yet soft skin. His hips jerk upwards, and a bead of pre-cum dribbles out.

“You’re good for my ego, Sweetheart.”

I lick my lips, knowing it’s going to be a struggle to get all of him into my mouth, if it’s even possible, but it’s not going to stop me from trying. Dan’s given me so much pleasure, and I want to make him feel just as good.

Leaning down, I use my tongue to swipe over the head of his cock. When I get my first taste of his cum, he lets out a low groan. The sounds he makes spur me on, and I do it again. This time, I take the head of his cock into my mouth, bit by bit. I’m working myself farther down onto him, and I hear his moans and groans of encouragement.

“Oh, fuck, Babe,” he moans loudly. “Jesus! You’re good at that.”

I relax my throat and take him all the way to the back. Cum leaks from his cock, and I greedily suck down every drop, loving that I can give him this pleasure. I wiggle my hips as my nethers start to throb with need. Involuntarily, I reach down between my legs and begin massaging my clit.

“Are you getting worked up just sucking me?” I moan a yes around him as I take him all the way to the back of my throat again. “Shit,” he hisses as his fingers tangle in my hair. “I’m gonna cum, Babe. Pull back.”

I hum out a Nuh-uh as I continue. In fact, I hollow my cheeks, suck as hard as I can, and circle his glans with my tongue. He shouts my name as he begins to cum inside of my mouth. I don’t stop drinking him down until he reaches for me, pulling me up his body.

He rolls me over, pinning me under him, his mouth coming down on mine for a long, sweet kiss. Any man that will kiss you right after you drank his cum is a keeper in my opinion.

“I’m so happy that we both waited for each other. You’re the only one for me, ever.”

“Me, too, Love. Me, too.” I pull him back down for another kiss and wrap my legs around his waist so that he can’t get away from me.

“Let me take care of you. You’re dripping. I think you loved sucking me off.”

I nod in agreement because I did enjoy it. For more than one reason, too.

“I loved it, and I love you,” I say.

“I love you, too, Beautiful.”

He kisses me again, but then he suddenly stops. His head turns toward the door, and then I hear it as well. Someone is outside of his bedroom, but we should be the only ones here for the whole weekend.

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

9