Chapter 10: Practice
3.1k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

I get home at 5:30 and start dinner. I’m just about finished when Mom comes in and calls out, “I’m home.”

I reply, “Welcome home. I’m in the kitchen.”

She comes into the kitchen. “Smells great. I’m starving,”

“This will be done soon, you have enough time to change clothes.”

“Good, I’ll be back in a minute.”

She walks out of the living room and comes back a few minutes later as I’m setting everything on the table. We sit down, serve ourselves and we eat.

After we’ve cleaned up, I tell her, “Umm, Mom, I had a problem with Chris today.”

“What happened?”

I tell her what happened in homeroom and then at lunch.

She grabs my hand and angrily says, “Come with me.” She almost drags me next door. She rings the doorbell and a few moments later Chris answers the door. His panicky expression is almost funny when he sees us. “I want to talk to your parents!”

He says, “Look, I’m sorry about what happened today and I promise it won’t happen again. Can we not involve my parents?”

“Oh it’s far too late for that!” She pushes him out of the way and walks in, looking around until she sees his parents sitting on the sofa watching TV. “Bill, Judy, we have a problem.”

Bill turns around and says, “Hi Miriam. What’s going on?”

“Tell him, Andrea.”

“Umm… Chris wanted me to go out with him and I refused, which didn’t make him happy. He heard that another boy asked me out and asked me about it, and I told him that it was none of his business. He asked me if I hated him and I told him I neither liked, nor disliked him. That even if I didn’t feel that way that I wouldn’t go out with someone who’d just dump me when he got bored. He got angry and asked, ‘Who says I’d do that?’ I told him that his track record did. I gave him some advice to get to know the next girl before he jumped into a relationship with them and he got really angry. He said, ‘Says the virgin who’s never had a boyfriend.’ I kinda flipped out when he said that and told him off. The teacher sent him to talk to the guidance counselor. I suppose he blamed me for getting into trouble because we got into it again during lunch and he doubled up his fists. He scared me because I really thought he was going to hit me. I think the only thing that stopped him was that some friends of mine intervened.”

It’s easy to see how upset Bill is as he stands and asks, “Chris, where did this come from? I didn’t raise you to act this way with women. Why would you do that?”

Chris looks at the floor and mutters, “I was angry.”

Irked, I state, “No, you were jealous and tried to hurt me because I wouldn’t go out with you.”

He nods and says, “You’re right, I was.”

Mom snaps at him, “You make no sense. She wouldn’t go out with you so you were going to beat up a girl half your size? Are you insane?” She looks at Bill and says, “I don’t care if you punish him or not, but he is to stay away from Andrea. I don’t want him talking to her or even looking at her. If he comes near her again, I’ll bring this up to the principal and the police. You know damn well what will happen then. If need be, I’ll get a protective order, which means he’ll have to withdraw from Trinity.”

Bill nods. “Oh I know, and so does Chris. Don’t worry, he’ll do as you say, won't you?”

Chris mutters, “Yes Sir.”

“Just so you know. You are grounded for the rest of the school year. If you’re so much as five minutes late getting home, I’ll take your car away as well and ground you for the summer as well. Is that understood?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now go to your room.” Chris leaves and Bill looks at me. “Andrea, I’m so sorry. I know that doesn’t change anything, but I am.”

“It’s not your fault, so don’t worry about it. Thank you for dealing with him. He really scared me.”

“He’ll stay away from you. If not, I’ll make sure he regrets it until he graduates from high school.”

I smile and reply, “Thank you. I appreciate it.”

Mom says, “Thank you. Alright, you two have a good night. We’re going to head home.”

They tell us, “Good night.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

[Thursday, Apr 11th]

Another typical school day morning for me. I shower, dress and eat. Mom styles my hair in a tight french braid bun since I have cheer practice this afternoon. I leave a little early to pick up Alla, so that we can spend a little extra time together before we have to go to school.

Nadia lets me in, and I go up to Alla’s room. Alla smiles at me and says, “Good morning,” after I enter.

Smiling happily when I see her, I walk over, take her in my arms, give her a long, deep kiss and then murmur, “Good morning.”

She kisses my neck and whispers, “I love the way you tell me ‘good morning’.”

“What can I say? I like kissing you.”

“Mhmm. I enjoy it too, but you need to let me go or we’ll be late.”

I kiss her for a moment, sigh and nod. I reach up and caress her cheek before I sit on the bed while she finishes getting dressed. After she’s done, she collects her things and we make our way out to my car. On the highway, I smile as she takes my hand and holds it. I have to admit, I really like how affectionate she is. Once we arrive at school, I park and we walk toward the entrance. Mia spots us and waves at us.

As we do, Brittany and several of the other cheerleaders come up to us. Mia asks, “How are you today?”

“I’m fine, thanks.”

Worriedly, she asks, “Chris hasn’t bothered you again has he?”

I shake my head. “I told my mom what happened. She dragged me over to Chris’s house and talked to his parents. He was grounded for the rest of the school year and they told him to stay away from me. I think he’ll do it.”

Mia nods. “Good. You just came out of your shell, I don’t want someone like him driving you right back into it.”

I smile at her and then look around at everyone. “Ladies, I really appreciate you standing up for me yesterday. Honestly, I was scared as hell, and I thought for sure he was going to hit me.”

I get several replies, “Like hell we would have let him touch you!” “Sure.” “No problem.” “That’s what friends are for.” “We’re happy to help.”

Alla says, “Scared or not, you stood your ground and never batted an eye.”

I shrug and smile. “Maybe so, but can we drop this subject? I don’t really want to talk about him.”

Mia says, “I suppose we should head inside, the warning bell will probably ring soon.”

Everyone says their goodbyes and we split up. Mia, Alla and I head inside and up to our classroom. As we reach the third floor, Mia tells us, “See you at lunch, and Andie, don’t forget that we have practice today.”

I nod and Alla says, “As if I would let her forget.”

Mia chuckles and shakes her head as we enter our classroom. Chris looks at the door and immediately turns away. I think, ’Good, it seems he’s listening to what he was told this time.’

Mia heads to her seat, as do Alla and I. Nothing really happens during school today, except at lunch. After the twelve of us eat, we go outside to sit, enjoy the weather and talk. A guy walks up and asks me if I’d like to go out sometime. Sighing to myself, I tell him that, ‘I’m fairly busy between cheerleading and homework, but I was also asked out by someone else and I haven’t even given him an answer yet.’ He asks me to think about it and to let him know what I decide.

I give him a small smile and tell him, “Sure.”

Mia asks, “You know that was the co-captain of the football team, right?”

“Nope and I don’t much care either, but I have to wonder what these guys eat to get so big.”

I was being serious, but everyone laughs. I swear he would have easily made three of me and I’m not saying he was fat.

I manage to make it through the rest of the day without further interruption. When the final bell rings, Alla and I gather up our things and head to the locker room to change.

As we enter the locker room, we are met with a chorus of “Hi.” Opening my locker, I set my purse and bookbag inside and begin undressing. Once I have, Alla tells me, “Take off your bra or it’ll chafe you. I’m sorry, I should have thought of it before now, but we need to get you some practice outfits.”

Grimacing, I reply, “I guess it’s a good thing that our squad is only girls.”

I remove my bra and don my shorts, t-shirt and sport shoes. Honestly, I don’t much care for the way my breasts move around as I walk. I can only imagine how they’ll move if I do any tumbling.

Mia pulls me to the side and has Victoria lead the others through practice. She works with me on a bunch of cheers for the first hour. She runs me back through them to see how well I remembered them after that. Next, she and I work on my tumbling. Apparently, the crowds really like it when we do it. Of course, I really enjoy tumbling as well, though I’d probably enjoy it more if my breasts weren’t flying everywhere.

After we finish practice, we’re walking to the locker room when I ask Mia, “Do you have any videos of all the cheers we perform?”

“I do, why?”

“I can learn the cheers using them. That way you don’t have to spend all your time working with me to get me up to speed.”

“Alright. Do you have a computer?” I nod. “Okay, I’ll send you the links for them when I get home.”

“Thanks, I appreciate it. I’ll text you my email address.”

I shower and change clothes, then Alla comes over and asks, “You ready to go shopping?”

“Hell yes! My breasts are sore from today.”

She chuckles. “Be glad you aren’t as big as Victoria is or you’d really be hurting.”

“Trust me, I am. I like them just the way they are.”

She leans in close and whispers, “Me too,” which makes me smile.

“Thanks, I’m glad you like them, you horny little minx.”

She snorts. “As if you aren’t just as horny as me.” She’s not wrong, but I simply shrug and smile in response. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

On the way to my car, I ask, “So, where are we going?”

“How about AAA Dance at the Mall of the Americas? The mall also has a cosplay store and we need to get the contacts to change our eye colors.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

We drive to the mall and go inside. Making our way to AAA Dance, Alla tells me, “It would be best if you got a couple of spandex sets: shorts and sports bras. The are a little tight, but it helps keep you from bouncing around so much.”

We spend the next half hour sorting through them. I end up buying two pairs of spandex hot pants and two spandex sports bras. One set in red with yellow trim, and the other in black with white trim. I also bought a small dance bag to carry them in. I looked at some gymnastics shoes for practice, but Alla said that wasn’t a good idea since it’d be better for me to get used to the tumbling and jumps in my sports shoes.

Next, we head downstairs to the cosplay shop, and we spend quite a bit of time there, as you can imagine. First, we found the contacts we needed, then we looked through the different costumes they offered.

I ask, “I thought you made your own costumes?”

“I do.”

“Then why are we looking at their costumes?”

“Ideas for costumes. I’d like to make some just for you.” She runs across one for Angel from Angel Beats. “Ohh, this would be a perfect one for you.”

“It’s cute. Angel, right?”

“Yep. I loved the anime and she is so cute. I think you’ll look good dressed as her.”

She continues going through the rack and the ones she takes note of to make for me are: Kanade Tachibana (Angel) from Angel Beats, Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, Nao Tomori from Charlotte, Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail, Seitenshi from Black Bullet and Tomoyo Sakagami from Clannad.

She says, “We’ll come up with others for you, but this is enough to start. Is there anything else we need to get?”

“I do need to get my pantyhose to wear with my cheer uniform, and I’d also like to get some of the mock stockings you told me about so I don’t have to wear these.”

She nods. “Okay, let’s go to Macy’s then.”

Along the way, we stop at the food court to get something to drink. We slowly make our way through the mall, window shopping as we go when Alla stops and looks at some skirts in the display window of one store.

She looks at me and asks, “Why haven’t I ever seen you wear anything shorter than mid-thigh?”

I roll my eyes as I reply, “Because my dad would go thermonuclear if I did. Ultra-religious, remember? If he ever saw me wear something that short he would call me a whore or worse.”

She frowns and says, “That’s just wrong on so many levels. Hey, what if we bought you some and kept them at my house?”

I shrug. “I don’t mind, but are you saying you don’t like the skirts or dresses I wear?”

She chuckles. “Not at all. There are a lot of girls who won’t wear a skirt or dress it if isn’t knee length. I just thought that you have some long, sexy legs and you should show them off.”

I laugh and ask, “Are you trying to get me hit on more than I already am?”

She grins as she tells me, “Andie, you’d be gorgeous dressed in a potato sack.”

I laugh and tell her, “You only say that because you’ve seen me nude.”

She smiles. “Yep and I’ll be seeing you nude when we get back to my house again.”

Grinning at her, I say, “Then let’s get what I need and get out of here.”

“Sounds good to me.”

We make our way to Macy’s and I pick up two pairs of nude, glossy pantyhose, five of the mock stockings in black and a couple of sports bras to wear with my cheer uniform. After paying, we make we our way out to my car.

Now, I’m normally not one that ever speeds, but I damn sure did on the way back to her house. All I can think about is getting that luscious body of hers into bed.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, especially:

William Dawson

57