Chapter 15: Screw This!
2.4k 10 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

Sorry, I've been away for a family funeral and then we had a get together afterward since it had been a long time. Finally back though, and I'll get back to writing after I get some rest. 

[Wednesday, Apr 10th]

I awake to another school day, so I get up, shower, dress and eat. Mom styles my hair for me and I leave to pick up Alla. Once I have, we head to school. Alla turns up the music when the song ‘Fancy’ by Twice comes on. It’s another song I love, so I sing along with it. I see her smile as she shakes her head, then she sings along as well. We sing several more songs until we reach school. I park my car, we gather our things and make our way to the entrance.

We see Mia and several other cheerleaders sitting on benches talking. Heading over to her, we tell them, “Good morning.”

Mia and the others tell us, “Good morning.” Mia hands me a bag and says, “That’s your cheer uniform.”

I look in the bag and tell her, “Thank you.”

I look back up at her and she says, “You’re welcome. Don’t forget, you’ll need to wear it to school on game days.”

“Sure. No problem.”

“Did you get the links for the videos I sent you?”

I nod. “I did, thank you. I practiced them last night for about an hour, but I’ll do it again when I get home today.”

Alla asks me, “Do you want some help?”

Smiling at her, I reply, “That would be great. You can eat dinner at my house afterward.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Mia clears her throat and says, “We’re having an extra practice today to help get you up to speed.”

“Okay, I’ll be there.”

The warning bell rings and we head inside to our classroom. Mia heads to her seat, as do Alla and I. Nothing much really happens during school today, except at lunch. After the twelve of us eat, we go outside to sit, enjoy the weather and talk.

A guy walks up and says, “Andrea, can I speak to you for a moment?”

Sighing to myself, I shrug and tell him, “Sure.”

I follow him over to a tree several yards away and he asks, “Andrea, would you like to go out with me sometime?”

I glance at the girls and see them grinning at me. Turning back to him, I say, “Okay, first thing, who are you?”

He grins and says, “Oh, sorry, most people know me. I’m Daniel Richards.”

I nod and say, “Unfortunately, I’m fairly busy between cheerleading, homework, and helping out my mom at home, but I was also asked out by someone else and I haven’t even given him an answer yet.”

He says, “I know that John asked you out, but you do know he has a girlfriend that attends another school, right?” I shake my head. “He does. Well, it’s up to you, but do me a favor and think about it and let me know what you decide.”

“Alright, I’ll think about it and let you know.”

He smiles at me and says, “That’s all I can ask. Have a great day.”

I give him a small smile and say, “You as well.”

I walk back to my friends thinking, ‘What is wrong with some guys? You already have a girlfriend and you ask another girl out. What the hell?!’

I sit down between Mia and Alla and ask, “Did you know that John Bailey has a girlfriend?”

Mia looks at me with a surprised expression. “No. I didn’t know.”

I nod. “At least, that is what Daniel just said.”

Alla asks, “What are you going to do?”

I tilt my head and look at her. “Oh, nothing much. I’ll simply tell him no since he already has a girlfriend. It’s nothing worth starting a fight over.”

Alla and I get up and ask a few people if they know where John Bailey would be. Finally, someone tells me he’s on the basketball court. We head over there and I call out to John.

He comes over and smiles at me. “Hi Andrea.”

“Hi John. I told you I’d give you an answer soon.” He nods. “I won’t be going out with you.”

He asks, “Can you tell me why?”

I frown and say, “The main reason is that you already have a girlfriend. I can’t even begin to say how wrong it is that you asked me out.”

His panic stricken expression tells me that Daniel told me the truth. Taking Alla’s hand, I lead us away without another word. We rejoin the girls until the warning bell rings and then head to class. The rest of my day goes by without further drama and when the final class is over, Alla and I gather up our things and make our way to the locker room to change for practice.

As we enter the locker room, we are met with a chorus of “Hi.” After we say, “Hi,” I walk over to my locker. I set my purse and bookbag inside, undress and wiggle into my practice outfit. What can I say? It’s rather tight fitting, so a little wiggling is necessary.

Once I’m dressed, I head out into the gym. Mia pulls me to the side and has Victoria lead the others through practice. She has me show her the cheers I learned and works with me on some more of them for the first hour. Next, she and I do some tumbling. After that, Alla and Hannah join us while I work on my jumps and stunts. Honestly, to me this isn’t work because I love it.

Mia calls an end to practice and we go to the locker room to shower. After drying off, I dress and stuff my practice outfit in my dance bag. Sitting down, I watch Alla as she comes out of the shower, admiring how well built she is. How can I not? I mean, she’s gorgeous. Beautiful face, perky breasts, slender, but well toned arms, an oh so cute, well shaped butt and long, shapely legs.

She looks at me, smiles, and says, “What?”

I return her smile and say, “It’s nothing bad or anything. I was just thinking that you’re really sexy.”

“Thanks.”

I nod. Oh, screw this! I absolutely hate not being with her! “Hey, Alla?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you want to spend the night at my house?”

“Sure, it sounds like fun and it beats having to go back to my house after dinner and practicing with you.”

I smile sunnily and say, “Great!”

Once she’s dressed, we pick up everything and make our way out to the car. When we get on the highway, she changes the station to J-pop. We sing along to several songs as we head south on Highway 1. First, we stop at her house, so she can get a change of clothes. We head up to her room where she grabs an overnight bag out of the closet.

After she undresses to change clothes, I can’t seem to stop myself as I walk over to her, lift her chin to make her look at me and kiss her. At first, she’s surprised, but a few moments later she slips her arms around me and pulls me close, returning my kiss. Deeping our kiss, I relish the feel of her soft lips against mine.

Once I pull back, I caress her cheek and smile at her. She returns my smile and asks, “How did you know?”

I shrug and tell her, “I didn’t. It’s just… Well, I’ve wanted to kiss you since the day we met. Look, you’re beautiful, sexy, have a great personality and we have a lot of fun together. You’re everything I want and more.”

She pulls me to her to hug me and murmurs, “I feel the same way. I wanted to kiss you, too. That’s why I asked you if you ever kissed anyone. Andie, how would you feel about us being more than friends?”

Rather than answer her, I reach up, unhook her bra, drop it to the floor, slide off her panties and push her back to the bed. Quickly shedding my clothes, I climb on top of her and kiss her again. By the time I break our kiss several minutes later, I’m already sopping wet.

Getting up, I head to the door and she asks, “Where are you going?”

I look over my shoulder and reply, “Don’t worry, I’m only going to get a towel. I get very wet and I don’t want to make a mess out of your bed.”

When I come back with the towel, I lock the door, walk over to the bed and tell her, “Lift that cute butt of yours.” She giggles as she raises her hips and I place the towel under her. Crawling back on top of her, I lay down on her and give her a long, deep and very sensuous kiss.

I take my time as I rediscover her body. Kissing and exploring her with my hands for I don’t know how long until finally, I kiss my way down to her breasts. Suckling and nibbling on her nipple as I play with her other nipple, I keep it up until she’s moaning and squirming. Then I resume kissing my way down her.

I kiss and lick the insides of her thighs, slowly moving closer and closer to her vagina. Finally, I slide my tongue along the lips of her vagina as I begin to stroke her clit with a finger, plunge my tongue inside her and eagerly lick and suck. She gasps loudly as I do and tenses up for a few moments before she relaxes again. She begins squirming as I stroke and lick her until finally, she gasps loudly, tenses and arches her back as her orgasm takes her. She shudders as her orgasm storms through her. Once she relaxes, I move on top of her to cuddle. I can still feel her quivering from the echoes of her orgasm.

Once she has control of herself again, she whispers, “My God, I’ve never had an orgasm like that before.”

Suddenly, she makes me raise my head and forcefully pushes her tongue in my mouth, she sucks and licks my tongue, hungrily ensnaring it. Rolling on top of me, she continues to kiss me while she slides her hands down to play with my nipples.

When she finally pulls away, she moves off of me, has me raise my hips and slides the towel under me. She leans back in to kiss me again as she lightly traces her fingers along my stomach and teases my nipples. Kissing her way down me until she reaches my breasts, she suckles, licks and nibbles one of my nipples while rolling and kneading the other.

I crush her against my breast as she does while my moans and gasps become louder and louder. Kissing her way down me, she moves between my legs. Spreading the folds of my vagina, she licks my clit. I ball the quilt in my hands and moan as I lightly cum. She begins to stroke my clit with her finger as she licks me. With every stroke and lick, the flames in my abdomen slowly become an inferno until finally, everything go white as I orgasm. Gasping for breath as every muscle quivers, I lose myself and ride the tide of ecstasy that floods through me. She climbs up and lays down on me to snuggle as the echoes of my orgasm continue to resonate through me.

Once I settle down, I kiss her, smile and tell her, “Damn, Alla! That was simply amazing!”

She kisses me, traces her lips along my cheek until she reaches my ear and whispers, “I hope you know, I’m not letting you go now. You’re mine.”

I kiss her neck, thinking, ‘I’m so happy she feels that way,’ and whisper back, “I sure hope you don’t.” I glance at the clock to see it’s already 5:20. I cry out, “Oh, damn! We need to go! My mom will be home soon and I was supposed to cook dinner!”

“Well, we could drop by Burgee’s and get something.”

I think about it for a moment and nod. “Let’s do that. Mom is going to be tired and hungry when she gets home.”

She gives me a quick kiss and we get up to go to the bathroom. We quickly clean ourselves up, head back to her room and dress. She gathers up her clothes for tomorrow and we walk downstairs and she leaves a note saying she’s spending the night with me. We head out to my car and drive to Burgee’s. There we go over the menu and order a full rack of babyback ribs, baked potatoes, and a couple of vegetables. After I pay for it, we hurry back to my house, place it on the table and get out the plates and silverware. No sooner do we get the table set than the door opens and Mom announces, “I’m home.”

I call out, “Welcome home, Mom.”

She comes into the dining room, quirks an eyebrow at me and says, “Hi. Who’s this?”

“This is my friend, Alla Bayanova. I told you about her.”

She smiles at Alla and says, “Pleased to meet you, Alla.”

Alla returns her smile and replies, “I’m pleased to meet you as well, Mrs. Williams.”

Mom shakes her head and says, “Please, just call me Mariam.”

“Mariam it is, then.”

We take our seats and eat while Mom gets to know Alla. After we finish, Mom and I clean up, then Alla and I head up to my room. I lock the door and we change into our practice outfits. Waking up my computer, I pull up the videos of our cheers and we spend the next 90 minutes working on the routines.

Afterward, I start the bath filling, add some bubble bath and start the shower. We undress, get in the shower and wash each other. Then we wash and condition each others hair. After we get out, I wind up our hair and pin it into place. I climb into the bath first, then she climbs in between my legs and leans back against me with a sigh.

A few minutes later, she looks over her shoulder at me, kisses my neck and says, “I’d have never imagined that I’d be with a girl this way. Whatever though, I’m comfortable around you and there’s none of the tension I have when I’m with other people. It’s nice to be able to be with someone and be relaxed.”

I stare into those beautiful, baby blue eyes of hers as she talks to me. Once she finishes, I lean down to take her lips. It’s long, soft and sweet with none of the urgency from earlier. She deepens our kiss and never shows a sign of wanting to break it. We continue for several minutes until I finally break it and nuzzle her cheek. I reply, “In that respect, I’m no different than you. I’m not really all that comfortable around most people. Why do you think I kept to myself for so long?”

“Andie, you can’t hide from the world and I’m very happy you decided to open up.”

I nod, close my eyes, rest my head against her, pull her a little tighter against me and murmur, “I’m so glad I kissed you.”

“Me too.”

After we get out, we dry off, blow dry and brush out each other’s hair, and we go back into the bedroom. Not even bothering with nightgowns, we climb into bed and snuggle as we happily drift off to sleep.

As always, a huge thank you to all of my Patreons, especially:

AcPz, Andrew Meyers, Bread Chan, Britney Fletcher, Christiine Govinden-Loh, Christina Colclazier, ClamyCupcakes, CoffeeCat, eeleater, George, Glader, Hakatori, Jessica Clark, Johnie Kirk, Ken, kirindas, Kuroko, Lord Lucifer, Ly, Matthew Tiffany, Mika Wayne Rogall, MisoTsu, Necrotyr, Nikolas Zane, Patrick Frake, Phisit Wattanasuk, Rene Gropp, Simon, Some BS Deity, Spencer Huston, Steven Yao, Suolojavri, TiwN222, William Dawson, Jordon Gotthold and Sean Robbins

50