Chapter 2
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ok Tarakota village bye, I’m going to city now” Dheer shouted in his heart happily.

Tarakota village is a very small village, not more than 600 families live here. It is still backward village. The village is not touched by technology much. In the whole village only 4 to 6 televisions are there. Only two STD booths are present where people round up to call their relatives.

“Okay, Dheer be nice and I don’t want to hear any complaints from your uncle. Also, don’t forget to eat on time, no bad habbits...”

“Mom okay, okay I understand and don’t worry” said Dheer stopping her. He understands that she is worried and loves him very dearly, however the nagging of her mom made him little ackwward.

It was a 10 hour journey to the city. He got on the bus and started. The moon was up already when the bus started.

As Dheer was on his way to the city, a shadow suddenly appeared at the pond near the village.

“Hmm the energy traces show it fell here, so where is it” the shadow murmured looking around. “Did someone pick it, or any of the other candidates came first.”

*****************

The uncle where he is going to, is his mom’s brother, he stays in the Vihara city. It is completely modernized one with good opportunities.

Uncle Kumar is an average man, he looked tall with black eyes. He had a welding shop in the city. Kumar have a daughter Minah, who is same age as Dheer. She is friendly and good towards him. They always played together from childhood. Though they were cousins they were like siblings to each other.

After a long  10 hour journey he reached the city and his uncle was waiting for him at the station to pick him up. 

That night he slept in a guest room. He fell asleep quickly, suddenly he felt a pulling and when he opened his eyes, he was near the pond in his village. Dheer was shocked, he did not understand how he was standing there instead of sleepig at his uncle's house. “What’s going on?” he thought.

A bright light appeared infront of him, Dheer covered his eyes to see clearly. When the light vanished a man was standing in-front of him, one step above the ground, he was big, strong and had a light beard. His eyes were sharp and red like he had sleepless night.

“So, it selected you” he said with a sigh. “Fine, I don’t go back on my promise.”

“Excuse me mister, may I know who are you and where are we?” asked Dheer confused.

There was a sudden pain on his butt “Ou!” he rubbed his back and looked at the man, a cane was in his hand. Dheer did not see him moving so he did not understand how a cane appeared in the man’s hand out of nowhere and the pain on his butt.

“ You will be calling me ‘master’ or ‘guruvarya’ the man informed then the surroundings turned bright like morning sun arrived. The space was beautiful with greenery. A big house came up from the ground.

The next day when he woke up, he felt little tired and different. He vaguely remembered his dream, very few things he was able to recollect from it.

“Dheer get ready quickly otherwise you will late for college” a sweet voice reminded him. It was his cousin Minah.

Dheer quickly got up at the word college and got ready quickly. Minah drove her scooty while Dheer sat in the back as they went to the college. The first day went smoothly and Dheer  did not know how the time moved so fast as it came to end. 

He made acquitance and noted down his subjects he need to take for the next two years.

The day passed quickly and night arrived. As usual Dheer went to his guest room and slept. In the middle of the night he suddenly woke up with shock. His whole body was covered in sweat. He quickly lifted his shirt and looked at his upper body, it was completely normal and without scars.

He clearly remembered that he saw some unknown beast or creature, it had the head of a peacock and three feet, those of an elephant, tiger and deer or horse; the fourth limb is a raised human arm. And there was some other beast beside it but he was not able to clearly see it just he vaguely remembers that it had the head of a lion.

“Hey kid you took his blood but not mine this is not good” a voice was heard.

Dheer jumped up and looked at the source. He saw a beast with lion head.

“AHhhhhh.........”

He shouted loudly as he saw something he never saw before.

0