Run
131 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We continued as usual, today would deviat a little though as we set plans to wonder around town. Ayaka's idea readily received our agreement thus we got up from our sleeping place earlier than usual.

"Yuka, My name is Yuka so stop calling me Formally." 

My Goddess suddenly said as much.

Perhaps we are closer now? I would expect as much after 999 quintillion years. She seemed pouty but didn't say anything else.

"Yuka."

I gave it a try.

She blushed an gave a cute grin.

I was stunned to the point of almost falling on my face but managed.

She's unbelievably cute isn't she? Soon however I realized I was staring too hard when I was elbowed from the side by Ayaka. I rubbed my head an distracted my self with the thoughts of where we were going next.

We are currently just walking through a quiet part of town nearing the convenient store. 

"Hold on. Let's stop here." 

We turn towards the store and went inside, it was of course empty at the time other than the lady clerk. She waved and greeted us like friends with a smile before grabbing her phone an I seemingly texting someone.

We approached aisles on our own picking up anything of interest, most snacks, drinks, also bentos. When we arrived back at the clerk she ran everything up. 

Realizing I didn't bring a wallet or cash I was temporarily at a loss when I saw Yuka in a similar situation checking her clothes for perhaps payment. Ayaka looked at me an sighed.

"I expected this."

She ended up paying our bill, when we left the store I was left to ask.

"You expected this?"

"Yea, well you're careless. We've been sleeping one the roof a few months now so I expected you not to bring a wallet."

"Oh-oh! Thanks Ayaka."

I chuckled and smiled wryly.

She smiled.

"Glad I could help."

We gazed in each other eyes for a timeless moment when the clerk ran out of the store and met us outside.

"Sorry, I know this is irresponsible and unreasonable of me but could you please help me out?"

Me, Yuka, Ayaka looked at each, me and Yuka are in a permanent "Daze." Like expression while Ayaka visibly expresses curiousity. While being with Yuka for 999 quintillion years it was just torture or "training." We watch the state of things like space, stars, planets, things of beauty. Even when inside of some place adjust our view of someplace to another is easy.

We decide to hear her out.

Ayaka verbally expresses that for us.

"How can we help?"

She smiles hopefully and tell us:

"I work until night but my son is currently in need of a pick up however I can't leave the store like this. Can you bring him here?"

Im willing but we currently have no idea what he looks like or where he attends so..

Ayaka voices this.

"We will help. But where?-"

Taking Ayaka by surprise the woman with a burst of speed and good strength grabs Ayakas hands and began to thank her deeply.

"Thank you! Thank you!! Listen this is where he is. This is him!"

She shows us a picture of her son in school holding up a drawing.

"Got it!"

"My name is Ayane Sakani."

After that we introduce our selves before waving and leaving.

We quickly arrived and picked up her son, we returned soon.

"Hello?"

As we entered we see the lady on tapping away at her phone, she comes to us and rubs her childs hair as he walks over to her.

She thanks us and offers us her number saying in case we need anything.

 We leave in a random direction.

We go to a few places, sight seeing and finally we arrive at the beach.

It's already night so we eat our snacks, talk, eventually sitting quietly watching the night sky.

Soon it's time to head back, we of course go to school but as the gates are close we fly over.

Soon as we entered we felt an ominous pressure.

I sighed and gave a "Nope." Response.

I turned abruptly and made to hop the gate but my shoulder was grabbed by two girls one on either side.

"Ayaka, Yuka! There's no reason to come to school this late right?" I asked my voice dripping with anxiety.

"Why is an eldritch running?" Ayaka.

"This is an interesting reaction coming from you." Yuka.

They both grabbed my shoulders and dragged me into the school. As soon as we entered reality shifted. The school was no longer giving a natural light so it was dark the hallways or stairs seemed endless.

"No no no no no no! I am not!"

I'm not scared, I'm really not but too many events have happened since I became an eldritch I want to keep my head in space. That's all.. so why are all these women chasing me!?

I turn left on pure impulse and a woman with black hair large black iris and a long neck reaches over Yuka and puts my head in her mouth which is large enough to consume my head completely maybe more.

Her head goes down and soon my entire body is in her mouth, I feel I'm in a completely different dimension but before her mouth closes I hear an particularly annoying state ment.

"So this is what you were running from?" Ayaka.

The mouth shuts and I'm in a different place entirely.

Not for long though as I teleport out and all between Ayaka and Yuka again.

Very well I'll destroy everything then there will be no worries of events such as these.

Destroy this planet in the most ridiculous way possible so that even all the eldritch would laugh it would far the laugh for ages!

Subconsciously I began to exude killing intent.

"Whoa??"

"D-dont!"

Yuka and Ayaka reacted respectively.

"Fool!" Yuka called me.

She in one swift motion sliced off my head with one swing of her arm. My head flew up before going with gravity and falling into Yuka's hand. She looks at me with her usual expression but her words show her annoyance.

"Don't go destroying stuff in another person universe."

What? That thing swallowed me! This is justified self defense.

"It may be self defense to you but destroy one planet you will destroy two, soon three planets to galaxies and more. Don't believe you can do what you want in my universe! Unless youre willing to pay the price~"

She grinned and I could feel pressure even though we were supposedly on the same level. What price is she talking about she can do almost everything I can and something's she do better than me. What could I pay?

"STOP! We came to have fun! No fighting!" Ayaka.

Ayaka snatched my head from Yuka and held me close to her bossom.

Glaring Yuka's way Ayaka buried my head in her bossom and I became lost in heaven. Or what could be called a perverts thoughts.. Yuka looked at Ayaka blankly and I hoped she would try to kill her. No matter how close I became to Yuka in the past 999 quintillion years I still like Ayaka enough to not let her be killed in cold blood.

I as well looked at Yuka and our gazes matched.

She shrugged.

She instead took a step forward and my body followed as Ayaka held onto my head. We turned left at the corner and passed a few class rooms ahead of us was a stair way we proceeded upward easily reaching the 2nd floor. Leaving the stairs we carried on to the hallway an infinite hallway in any direction the classes when we looked through the windows would simply show more class rooms.

"What do we do with this?" Yaph.

Looking around we were admittingly stuck unless we use our powers.

"Im not sure, but the school is really cool like this right?" Ayaka.

"Yea but it's a pain for any students that get lost in here." Yaph.

"If so maybe we should leave it like this.." Ayaka.

"Yeah, but won't hunting become more difficult?" Yaph.

Looking above me I saw an infinite ceilingless copy of the floor we were on showing us and what looked to be our position. 

"That's certainly right but hunting should be fun for a while." Ayaka.

Following my gaze Ayaka also found the peculiar circumstances.

Looking around further proves escape impossible for any ordinary being.

Feeling Ayala's bossom rest on my head began to distract me, looking to the left out of curiosity I saw Yuka looking at my head. Thought lead me to considering how Yuka holding me may feel.

Our locked gazes carried on for a moment then I decided.

Using my body I controlled my hands and grabbed my head and presented it to Yuka. I could literally feel Ayakas stare burning a hole in my head but it was simply more of a "don't over do it." I hope..

Anyway. Yuka seemed excited and grabbed my head. She put it to her chest and crossed her arms, I easily closed my eyes feeling I could fall asleep.

Before I knew it I fell asleep.

3