Chapter 8: Out Here, Nobody Hears You Scream
174 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep in the still, eerie woods, surrounded by thickets and decrepit tombs, Colette and Kazelle rustle their way through the darkness, being cautious not to have their flimsy costumes snagged on twisting branches as the sound of snapping twigs and leaves crunch underfoot.

"Okay, seriously. Where are we? I'm really about to soil myself."

Far away from the bustling festivities now, Colette glances over at her lone companion with a wince, squeezing her bottocks tightly together while pressing one hand against her anus. Kazelle glances back at her with equal discomfort, gripping her pelvis tightly with one hand.

"Oh god. I'm about to piss my knickers, too. Did that goat-headed bloke lie to us?"

Suddenly, in the midst of the pitch-black forest, a silhouette of a small structure comes into view: Straight ahead, tucked away behind a few graves and large sprawling trees, is an old rundown building. Kazelle glances at Colette and points it out.

"Hey, look! Isn't that it?"

"Oh my god! Goat-head was right! It looks so old though..."

As they swing open the rusty old door with a creak, they can see the walls, floor tiles, and sink all covered in layers of filth and grime. Kazelle  flicks the light switch, but nothing happens. The pair gingerly make their way in, being cautious not to slip on the muddy puddles that have accumulated in the cracked floors tiles, feeling their way around in the dark reeking enclosure.

"It's so dirty in here... This place looks like it hasn't been used in years..."

"And there's only one stall." Colette carefully pushes open a thin rusty door to reveal a single toilet, covered in dark brown muck and buzzing with flies. She looks up at Kazelle with a frown while keeping a hand pressed firmly against her own bum. "What should we do?"

Kazelle, with one hand still clutching her twitching crotch and another hand covering her mouth and nose, gags a bit and struggles to respond: 

"You should go ahead... urgh... if you can stand the smell... I can pee in the bushes outside."

"Thanks, roomie. I'll see you in a bit."

As Kazelle quickly ducks out of the building, Colette ducks into the foul-smelling stall, letting the door swing close behind her and positioning her rear just over the toilet in a semi-crouch without touching it.

"Ugh... it's absolutely rancid in here... But I guess I have no choice. I feel like it's going to burst out anytime." Colette mutters to herself, restraining the retch at the back of her throat as she hikes up her skirt and pulls her blush-colored lace knickers down to her knees.

"Oh god, here it comes. Ahh~~"

As she perks her buttocks toward the toilet, she loses control and a violent brownish gusher erupts from her ass, splashing all over the toilet and spraying on the seats. As a torrent of noxious diarrhea plops out and fills the toilet with its reeking stench, Colette rolls back her eyes with ecstatic relief and exhales. Good thing Adley isn't here to see me like this. She thought to herself as she rips out the last burst of fecal explosion and reaches to the side for toilet paper, letting out a soft gasp as she finds it empty. 

"No toilet paper!? How am I supposed to wipe?" As Colette ponders her predicament, the door to the building creaks open, followed by a set of heavy footsteps thumping towards her. She sees a pair of dark black leather boots stomping to a halt just outside her stall.

"Zelle? Is that you?" With her skirt still hiked above her filthy buttocks, she reaches forward and swings open the stall door. "Great timing! I really need..."

But what she sees instead makes her eyes widen with horror. A soft gasp and yelp was barely able to escape her lips before a massive sledgehammer drops down on her head.

In the dense bushes not too far away, Kazelle glances up from her squat, one hand braced against a tree trunk. Her black knickers pulled to her knees as a stream of piss steadily splashes into the dirt beneath her.

"That's odd, I thought I heard a shout from the toilet... I hope Cole is ok."

Unbeknownst to her, a large wide shadow bears down on her from behind, with a pair of portly arms ready to enclose around her, a tongue slurping about beneath a mask made out of a pig's head...

"Mmhph!!" Kazelle lets out a muffed cry as the figure viciously closes one hand over her mouth, and with the other hand wraps tightly around her slender waist, lifting her off the ground, her legs kicking with her knickers still at her knees and piss still squirting out.

"Mmmhhmph!!"

Kazelle tries to scream in vain as her muffled voice fades with her into the pitch-black woods, leaving her guitar resting against a tree and a trail of urine behind...

"Mmh~ Mmh~ Mmh~ ♥"

Back in the security office, the desk is shaking slightly, with two empty beer cans and empty food wrappings strewn about.

Below the desk, Lilia is on her knees, her bare calves sticking out from underneath. The sound of moaning and slurping can be heard as she bobs her head back and forth between Corbin's outspread thighs. Her ponytail dances up and down with each motion as she orally pleasures him.

"Oh my god, Lil'. You're so good at this."

Corbin has his head craned back and eyes closed as he indulges in Lilia's passionate oral stimulation in a dream-like state, his hands folded comfortably behind his head. Beneath the table, Lilia sucks on his rock-hard cock for a while longer and then pulls away with a smirk while still stroking it with one hand.

"Don't say that. You make it sound like I do this all the time!"

"I'm sorry, darlin'." Corbin meets her hazel-eyed gaze with his own green eyes while running a hand through her hair, pushing a brunette strand away from her face.

"Hehe... thanks, my face was getting itchy."

"Here, I'll make it up to you for that lewd comment. Here's something good to keep our little private party going."

Corbin reaches into a drawer of his desk and pulls out a glass bong. He brings it to his mouth with a lighter in the other hand while Lilia looks on with great curiosity. As he takes a hit, Lilia catches a whiff of the alluring scent.

"Mmh~ Whatcha got there? I kinda like that smell..."

"It's marijuana. You wanna give it a try? And for full disclosure: I only take a hit when there is absolutely no one around."

"Ooh~~ I guess I know your dirty little secret now, hehe. Sure, I'll take a hit. I've never had it before but it's been a long week, I probably need it."

"Here, take it slowly on your first time." Corbin warns as he passes the bong to Lilia under the desk. The eager brunette quickly brings it to her mouth and takes a long, hard puff, before almost dropping the bong with a hard cough.

"Oh wow... (cough)... this is really strong... (cough)..."

Before Corbin can take it away from her, Lilia brings it back to her mouth and takes another long puff, this time letting out a smokey puff without the cough.

"Ahh~~~ Oh my god, this feels amazing. Why haven't you shared this with me before?"

"Well... I suppose it's because you might not... Hey! Hey! Take it easy! Otherwise you might... Whoa, never mind..." Before Corbin could interject, Lilia has taken another huff and puff, and with the bong in one hand, wraps her other hand around his still hard meat and closes her lips around it, this time rocking her head back and forth faster and more enthusiastically than before. All the time teasing the tip and massaging the shaft with her moist, slithering tongue.

"You were saying?" As Lilia pulls away again with a soft bop, a glistening trail lingering on her lips, she glances up at him with an intoxicating look, her eyes glazing over, all the time her hand still busy at work pleasuring her man.

"No, nothing, darlin'."

"Heehee, thought so... darlin'." Lilia squirms out from under the desk and climbs into Corbin's lap while reaching under her skirt to strip off her knickers. "Thanks to that hit, this little wolfie is in the mood for something more."

She positions herself in his lap with her legs spread apart just above his pulsating erection, her skirt hiked to her waist, revealing a patch of pubic hair just above her privates.

"That's a nice bushy growler down there. Is it part of the wolf costume?" Corbin teases, and Lilia responds with a soft playful slap on his shoulder, giggling with a blush as she rubs at the flaps hidden in the hair. "Stop it, you jerk...Hehe, here we go... Ah~~~♥"

Lilia yanks her head back and twitches lightly with a moan as the rock-hard cock slides into the little bush, driving its meaty girth between the flaps.

"Ahh~~ Yes! We did it!"

The words "Stage Complete: New Skills Unlocked" flash across a laptop screen as the two players exchange high-fives.

These two players are Colette Graystone and Adley Soring- sitting snugly next to each other in his office in the middle of the night- Adley on his PC computer and Colette on her laptop.

"That level took us all night. Nice teamwork!" Wearing a white tanktop featuring the new game they are currently playing, Colette sits cross-legged on a chair in a pair of short skirt and white knee-high socks. Her shoes lay sprawling on the office carpet. In her lap, the little mechanical dog Sheffield squirms about.

"You were right, Colette. The new release is much better than the original. Even the music scores are much better."

"Right? I told you so. Hehe... I think your pet likes me..."

Adley glances over at Colette with a gentle smile and looks down at the hound.

"It can't like or dislike... unless I program it to."

Colette glances over at Adley knowingly, a faint twinkle in her squinted eyes.

"Does that mean... that you like me, too?"

Adley looks down again, averting his gaze with a gallant grin. Colette leans over and gives him a soft peck on the cheek, before quickly pulling back with her eyes straight down, a flush across her blissful face.

"If you want... I can be yours... Not just yours though! You'll have to share with Zelle... if you'd like."

She looks over and sees Adley gazing at her. He removes his glasses and Colette can see clearly his azure eyes, deep and profound, oveflowing with ardor and a comforting assurance.

"I'd like that very much, my dearest Colette."

Slowly, the two bring their faces closer together until they meet with a passionate kiss, holding each other's cheeks in their palms as their tongues slither about inside each other's mouth. As their lips part, Colette prods him with another playful quip.

"And here I thought I was getting friendzoned."

"No way I can do that to such a beautiful woman... I promise I'll be good to you, Colette Graystone."

"Well, then... the first thing I'll need you to do as my official boyfriend..." Colette picks up Sheffield from her lap and gently sets him on the floor. She climbs on top of the desk on all fours and glances back at him seductively, her hips perked in his face. Adley can see clearly that she is not wearing any underwear.

"You'll be the first guy I'm ever doing this with, so... please be gentle, okay? ♥" Colette winks at him lovingly as Adley collects himself with a deep breath and begins to unbuckle his pants. Colette looks back at him again and sees the young scholar wiping his brow and fidgeting with his belt awkwardly. She giggles softly.

"Nervous? Heehee... me too."

"Haha, you certainly don't look like it."

As Adley leans forward and slowly pushes her skirt up, he gently runs his fingers over her gaming console tattoo.

"Do you like it? I got it at the festival."

"It looks great, suits you well."

Adley softly massages Colette's succulent buttocks before bringing his hardened meat closer, fully erect and pulsing with anticipation. Slowly, he spreads her cheeks and slides his member forward until it nudges into a warm and moist gap.

"Ah~~ Wrong hole~!" With her legs spread apart on all fours and ready to take his manmeat, Colette suddenly gasps and looks back with a squeal, a surprised blush on her face. Adley quickly pauses and momentarily pulls back.

"Ah, sorry. Do you want me to stop?"

"Hehe, that's okay, love." Colette's initial shock quickly changes to a lustful curiosity. "I've never tried anal before when I bunked up with Kazelle. Let's go for it!"

Adley obliges and slowly brings his cock back to her anus, licking his fingers and thrusting them in and out to loosen her up. Colette moans and coos with pleasure as her body squirms. Sensing his partner's eager anticipation, Adley places his tip at the gaping entrance and slowly squeezes into her tight little ass hole.

"Ah~♥" Colette tenses her whole body with a soft squeal as her ass tightly grips the girth of his warm shaft. She continues moaning with each thrust.

"Ah~ Ah~ Oh yeah~ It feels so good~ ♥"

She clutches the edge of the desk tightly as the thrusts become faster and faster, stronger and stronger, plowing her from behind and driving her body forward, her breasts jiggling back and forth in her tight tanktop as the silver pendant swings freely from her neck. The pelvis of her new lover pounds fiercely against her ass cheeks as their flesh slams together with loud slapping sounds, the desk swaying and creaking under her knees. Colette never expected that this scholarly gentleman could be such an untamed beast when it comes to love-making. Her eyes roll back with orgasmic delight as he ravages her mercilessly from behind.

"Ah! Ah! Please don't stop! Oh yeah, I love it, baby! ♥"

"Ah... I'm going to..." Suddenly Adley's hips tenses as he pushes deep into her ass. "Oh no, here it comes!"

Undeterred, Colette throws her head back and cries with wild thrill:

"Oh yes, baby! Give it to me! Ahh~~♥"

Their bodies quiver simultaneously as Adley squeezes her ass cheeks tightly and blows his load into Colette, pulling out slowly with a thick rope of white foamy cum trailing between his cock and her rear end, plopping down onto the desk surface. Colette glances back at him with a seductive and satisfied smile, panting heavily.

"Wow, you totally rocked my socks off!"

"You were great, too. But, ah... sorry. I didn't mean to come inside..."

"Hehe, I don't mind if it's yours. That way if I get pregnant, maybe the baby will have daddy's smart genes?"

"B... baby!?"

Seeing the nervous look on Adley's face, Colette can barely stifle her giggle as she climbs down from the desk and faces him, her ass still dripping with thick, white cream.

"What? You don't want to have a baby with your 'dearest Colette'?"

"N...no, that's not what I..."

"Hehe, I'm kidding. You and I both know gals can't get knocked up from anal... Now, should I be a good girlfriend and clean up this baby batter for you before it drips all over your carpet?"

She alluringly lowers herself and wraps her fingers around his cum-covered shaft and closes her lips around it.

"Oh, wow, yes... I love you so much, Colette Graystone."

"Mmh~♥ Mh mv mu uu~~ (I love you too)"

Colette eagerly sucks off her man, blissfully unaware of her actual state...

"Mm... Mm..."

Her head bobbing unconsciously, Colette has her lips wrapped around the veiny meat of a figure gripping a handful of her hair, guiding her head back and forth. In another hand, the figure is holding a machete that faintly reflects a glint of light in the pitch-black woods.

Colette's eyes are rolled back. A head wound over her left brow dripping blood that runs down across the face-painted star on her cheek. Behind her, another figure is mercilessly plowing his meaty shaft into her exposed anus with her skirt pulled up to her waist. Loud slaps of flesh violently smashing together mixed in with loud grunts of two men can be heard echoing through the dead silent graves.

"Ugh! Ugh!"

Colette's tube top has been pulled down from the top, exposing her bare breasts as her comatose body is laid across a large old tomb. The soft flesh of her breasts slap against one side of the cold decrepit stone slab with each thrust from behind, her silver pendant dancing back and forth wildly.  Her blush-colored lace knickers have been stripped clean off and tucked under her leg as she kneels against the opposite side of the cold slab, getting pounded anally by an unknown figure as another figure is pushing her head back and forth with a mouthful of his erect meat.

"Mm... Mmh..."

"Hey, check it out, Zed. I think this little slut is dreaming about my knob ramming down her throat."

The slim man with a handful of Colette's hair and machete cackles deliriously as he looks up in a goat-head mask.

"Ha! Like fuck she is. I bet she's having a wet dream about my massive cock plowing her shit-covered stink hole."

The figure in the back, a muscular man in a bull-head mask, grunts at his accomplice with a lecherous smirk. Colette's bare tattooed arms hang limp in front of the tomb and flop about with her breasts jiggling as the two men continue to violate her. Soon, she begins to regain consciousness, still hazy but aware enough to realize what is happening.

"Mmh...mmh? Mhmhmm!"

Colette's still glazed emerald eyes widen with panic as she raises her arms to push against the goat-head's pelvis. Her legs kick back and forth, struggling in vain to free her rear from the unwanted penetration.

"Ah shit, Zed! She's awake. Looks like you didn't hit her in the head hard enough."

"Stop struggling, you bitch!"

The bull-head squeezes her waist tightly and continues thrusting.

"Hold her still so I can finish, Dale."

As the goat-head struggles to control Colette with a handful of her hair and with her mouth gagged by his shaft, she bites down hard in a desperate attempt to free herself from this vile meat.

"Gyah! She bit me in the dick! That hurts, you bitch!" He instinctively raises his machete and hacks down hard at her head. "You'll pay for that, you little slut!"

Before Zed can stop him, Dale's machete has driven itself halfway into the poor blonde's skull. Colette's whole body seizes with an intense quiver as her bowels release another torrent of bodily fluid with a sudden splurt, spraying all over the bull-head's pelvis. The light from her eyes slowing fades away as her pupils dilate, the struggling comes to a stop as her arms and legs goes limp.

"What'd you do that for, ya fuck twat?!"

"She almost bit my dick off!"

"You made her spray her shit all over me. And what are we supposed to play with now that she's dead, shit-for-brains?!"

"Okay, okay... Don't get angry. Look, I have an idea." Dale pulls the dead girl's head forward and slides his still-bloodied machete across her nape.

"The fuck are you doin'?"

Zed watches with some degree of distaste as his younger brother starts sawing the neck with the blade. Blood splurts about with each stroke until he completes the gruesome task with the snapping sound of her spinal cord. Colette's silver pendant drops into a pool of her own blood as Dale triumphantly holds up a severed head with blood streaming out of the head wound and gaping mouth, her lifeless eyes traumatically rolled back. A fractured stem sticks out of her neck, dripping with blood.

"Look, I'll take the head, and you keep the body. Now we can both have our fun without getting in each other's way." Dale declares without a hint of remorse while dangling the head in front of his brother.

"Hmm... I suppose you have a point there..." Zed glances down at the headless corpse, blood splurting out of the neck stem but otherwise perfectly intact. "Alright, take that head and piss off!"

"Hehe, gladly!"

As Dale gleefully vanishes into the thickets with the head, Zed rubs his hands across the shit-covered buttocks of the decapitated corpse, letting out a lustful grunt as his muscles twitch excitedly.

"Mmmh yeah, ya filthy whore~ I'm gonna unload my jizz all in your dirty little hole."

The next moment, Zed Mardsen has gone back to anally ravaging Colette's headless body, with so much force that the neck stump continuously splurts out fresh blood. One of her shoes flies off her foot and lands several meters away in the dirt.

Meanwhile, Dale Mardsen has found a secluded spot to continue his own depraved pleasure.

"Hah... just you and me now, my pretty little thing..." He holds up the bloody head and gazes into the faded, rolled back eyes. Her tongue dangles out of her gaping mouth, still dripping with blood and twisted with horror.

"Hm? What's that you say? You want to keep sucking my dick? Hehe, you're such a dirty little whore." He brings the head down and slides the gaping mouth around his still erect meat. "Alright, if you really want it. But no biting this time. And make sure to get my jizz all inside your pretty little mouth!"

Dale Mardsen cackles hysterically as he resumes his repulsive deed, the sound of his deranged bliss swallowed up in the deep dark woods.

1