Chapter 9.1
106 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So... what's up? Is Iley okay?"

"Hehe, Iley's fine, dad."

Still perched in his lap, Lilia wraps her arms around her man and smiles

"One of the parents who volunteered for the school theatre performance fell ill, and they asked if I could fill in."

"Why did they need to give a different address? Isn't it at the primary school?"

Corbin holds the notepad to his face with a raised eyebrow.

"They said the school stage is too small for this production, so they rented a local theatre and invited the folks in the neighborhood to come watch."

"Should we finish this later, then? So you can head over there now?"

Corbin gently holds her hips, ready to help her dismount. But Lilia responds with a seductive grin while fluffling her hair.

"Not a chance. Who knows when we'll get to be alone like this again? Besides, this little wolfie is still hungry, and there's no rush as long as I take a cab."

Hearing Lilia's response, Corbin grins mischeviously and squeezes her hips, slowly easing the horny brunette on her back with his erect shaft still inside of her.

"Alright then, I guess I'll have to do my best for you, darlin'."

"Hehe, what're you...?"

"Relax, lie down on the table and I'll show you."

After Lilia's upper body is horizontal across the desk surface with her legs still spread apart, Corbin begins to slide his hands upward, pushing her vest and shirt up simulataneously until he reaches her breasts. With his palms cupped around her juicy mounds, he begins to thrust his hips again, his hands kneading her breasts and toying with her nipples in his fingers. Lilia anchors her hands behind her head and moans passionately as Corbin repeatedly plows his body forward with increasing force, slamming his pelvis against her thighs with loud slapping sounds of flesh smashing together.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yea! Oh yea! ♥ Oh god! Oh god yes! Ah! Ah! Ahh! ♥" 

Lilia's hair flails about wildly as her moans grows into cries and screams, begging for more as the desk creaks loudly underneath her body, in danger of collapsing under their intense love-making. Her remaining wedge heel flings several meters away as the anklet dances on her bare calf.

Corbin moves his hands away from her breasts and seizes her ankles, spreading her legs wider apart and pushing them up towards her arms. He propels himself forward and rams even more fiercely as he drives his thick, juicy shaft deep into her cervix, ravaging her mercilessly. Lilia throws her head back and rolls her eyes in ecstasy, her exposed breasts jumping up and down with each plow.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! ♥ Deeper! Deeper! ♥"

Corbin, still furiously pounding his little wolfie, feels himself reaching a limit.

"Oh! I'm coming! Should I pull out?!"

"No! Don't you dare pull out! Give it to me! All of it!"

Lilia squeezes her eyes shut and screams out loud, begging for his love juice to fill her. Corbin obliges as his body seizes intensely, shooting ropes of his thick, warm cum into his lover's pussy.

"Oh yeah! It's so warm! Pump it all inside of me!"

After Corbin empties his load into the brunette's eager, awaiting vagina, he slowly pulls out and drops into his chair, panting, a trail of thick cum hangs between his tip and Lilia's flap. Lilia collapses on the desk, breathless for a while, then slowly pushes herself up, sitting on the desk and pulling her skirt down over her creamed vagina.

"Oh my god, that was absolutely amazing! You totally rocked my world!"

Corbin, though delighted at her comment, scratches the back of his head nervously.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

"Then Iley can finally have a sibling. Right, dad?"

Lilia winks at him deliberately as she hops off the desk, ties up her ponytail, and slips on her wedge heels. Corbin forces a grin as he picks up her knickers from the armrest of his chair.

"Huh, I suppose you have a point there..."

"Well, I better get going. Thanks for such a great time! Ciao!"

Lilia quickly waves good-bye and is half-way out the door before Corbin can hand her the knickers. Corbin stares at the entrance for a moment, then kicks back, zips up his khakis with a satisfied look on his face, bringing the knickers to his face for a sentimental whiff.

1