Chapter 16: Double Blonde Homicide (Karen Hesson)
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karen takes the Tube to her apartment complex in Bromley. By the time she disembarks at Fieldway Station, she is holding back an urge for the loo. She stops briefly at the public toilet but finds it out of order. Exiting the station, she briskly makes her way down the street, about a 20 minute walk to her apartment in the frisky winter air, not noticing at all the figure emerging behind her and following the same path.

By now, the sun has settled into the late December evening sky like a ball of fire being gently extinguished. Within 10 minutes, she finds herself mostly alone on the dimly lit and scarcely populated street. Many nearby shops have closed early for the holidays and people are comfortably nestled in their homes. She longs to make it home as well if only to relieve this urge that has been pushing against her bladder since she left work over 30 minutes ago. She regrets not having gone to the loo before leaving the news station. She pauses briefly to squeeze her thighs together to help hold it in while pulling her overcoat closer into her chest.

And then she heard it.

It was faint. But unmistakable. The heavy sound of footsteps from not far behind. She would hardly have noticed it if it had not suddenly stopped shortly after she did. She glances back but sees no one along the shadowy walkway.

“Hello?”

No response.

Karen stares into the night for moment longer, then continues on her way homeward. She tries to ignore what she tells herself to be echoes from her own heels, but she is unable to shake the ominous feeling of another presence. Her anxiety only compounding her urge to burst her bladder as she presses her handbag firmly against her pelvis while shuffling her feet along. She comes across an alleyway and stops: This here is a shortcut that cuts directly to the back entrance of her apartment building, but she has never used it in the evening due to lack of lighting. She also knows she might not make it home in time otherwise before she loses control of her bladder. Drawing in a deep breath and taking one final glance behind her, she ducks into the alleyway and briskly sprints for her building.

She pricks her ears to listen for any signs of the stalker, but the only sounds she detects are the thumps of her own nervously beating heart and deep pants in the chilly winter air, a white cloud of vapor escaping with each gasp.

As she nears the rear gate, a shadow suddenly bursts out of the corner of her eyes and pounces in her direction. With a soft surprised cry she leaps backward and stumbles into a pile of rubbish. What emerges from the darkness turns out to be nothing but a stray black cat.

Karen lets out a sigh of relief. She’s clamped her thighs tightly together as she falls and manages to hold it in. She climbs out of the repulsive pile and makes her way to the back gate. She eagerly rubs her thighs together in a hip-twitching pee dance as she reaches into her purse and fervently fishes for her keys. The dark alleyway provides no recourse as she struggles mightily, desperately sensing her bladder reaching its breaking point.

Just then, she feels a strong, firm hand touch her shoulder which sends a shiver jolting up her spine. She flings around and throws her palms in front of her chest with a terrified scream.

“Ahh! No! Please don’t hurt me!”

She looks up with trepidation at a bulking figure: The man has a sandy blonde crewcut and rigid, squarish chin. The shadowy outline of his chiseled chest muscles can be seen pulsating against his tight-fitting security guard uniform.

“Easy there, Miss. I work security there in the next building. I heard a sound out here and thought I should have a look. Alright there?”

“Oh, er…yes. I’m sorry. I thought you... You were not following me down the street, were you?”

“No, ma’am. Though I did see a dodgy bloke down that way when I turned into the alleyway. He caught a glimpse of me and legged it the other way. I might have a look at the security camera to see if he’s been hanging around.”

“Oh my god, what a relief.” Karen pushes a strand of her disheveled hair away from her face and reaches down to pick up her bag. The security quickly bends over to collect her fallen belongings for her. It was only then did Karen notice what had happened.

As the hulking security collects her scattered contents, he glances slightly up to see streams trickling down Karen’s thighs, forming two dark lines across her nude stockings and forming a little musky puddle beneath her heels. A steady tinkle drips straight down from between her legs and splashes into the little pool at her feet. Karen is utterly gobsmacked as she stares down at the dark puddle.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, this is so embar..."

The man rises to his feet and hands Karen her belongings without making a fuss about it.

“Here you go, Miss. Have a safe night.”

“Th…thank you so much. Same to you.”

A red hot sensation flush across Karen’s face as she timidly receives her belongings and quickly shuffles to the back gate, glancing back one last time with a gracious smile and timid wave.

“Happy New Year, kind sir...”

"Same to you, Miss."

No sooner had she vanished into her building, the man’s facial expression changes completely. He pulls out a vial and pours its contents into down his throat. Then, stooping down, takes a deep whiff of the little puddle as he licks his lips lecherously, his jaw begins protruding out grotesquely as patches of thick greyish brown hair start forming around his face.

“Oh, I’ll have a Happy New Year alright.”

Behind him, buried in a dumpster, lies the corpse of a man that has been stripped of his security uniform.

Inside her home, Karen pins her back to the closed door, her heart pounding loudly against her chest.

("Oh my god! I can't believe I did that! Good thing he didn't make a scene of it.")

She quickly strips out of her pee-stained garments and prances nude into her washroom, turning on the water for a hot bath. All of a sudden, the lights in her flat cuts out, followed by a shattering sound in the kitchen. Karen jumps up and instinctively covers her bare chest with a small hand towel and creeps cautiously to the kitchen to investigate, flicking the light switch a few times with no outcome.

"Hello...?"

She listens to the sound of wind whistling at the balcony door as the curtain flutters menacingly like some translucent apparition. As she approaches carefully, she pulls back abruptly at the sudden sensation of a sharp sting on her bare foot.

"Ow...!"

She winces in pain and glances down at the shattered wineglass scattered over the kitchen tiles, shimmering in the moonlight, drawing a drip of blood on her toe. She hurries over to the front entrance to put on her heels before returning to the kitchen, this time grabbing a kitchen knife for potential self-defense. She cautiously approach the balcony door again, holding the knife in front with one hand and covering her bare chests with the other as the glass shards crunches under her heels.

She jumps and lets out a soft squeal when a dark shadow bursts in front of her- It was a cat, the same one from the alley, landing harmlessly on the floor in front of her. She draws another sigh of relief, puts the knife on the counter, and stoops down as the cat purrs and rubs its skull against her bare thighs.

"This is the second time you've startled me tonight, you naughty little puss. How did you get in here anyways? Looking for some chow?"

She stands up to open her fridge and kneels down again to pour some milk into the bowl, setting it in front of the black cat. The cat licks the milk out of the bowl for a moment, but then, gazing up with its widened marble yellow eyes, begins to back away and hiss at Karen.

"Oh? What's the matter, pussycat? Don't like the milk?"

Karen rises to her feet and backs away apprehensively, but mostly confused at the animal’s sudden hostility. Behind her, a hulking shadowy figure looms over her- the true object of the cat's sudden animosity .

As Karen stands pondering the cat's behavior, an enormous hairy paw suddenly reaches around and muffs her from behind, another massive hairy arm circles around her slender waist, lifting her off the ground and pressing her against a bulkng hairy body. The cat hisses loudly and sprints out the open balcony door, disappearing into the night and leaving its cordial female host in her own peril.

"Mmph..!"

Karen struggles to shed the large hairy arm and pull the hand covering her mouth while kicking about wildly. But it was all in vain as her assailant viciously flings her against the kitchen counter, sending more dishware crashing to the ground and shattering them into pieces. Karen, briefly stunned from the impact, flails her arms aimlessly over the countertop in the dark in search of the knife, but all she managed to lay her hands on was an apple from her fruit bowl. The large hand that was covering her mouth quickly reaches over, snatches the apple away, and pulling her head back by her shimmering blonde hair, savagely jams the glistening red fruit into her mouth.

"Gurgh...!"

Karen’s head and eyes roll back as she is violently gagged. The beastly figure then pins her upper body to the counter and, without warning, violently drives his fully erect meat between her thighs, squeezing it tightly into her virgin love canal and instantly tearing through her hymen. The poor deflowered blonde lets out a muffled scream as a splurt of vaginal blood gushes out and the deranged attacker begins violating her doggy-style, mercilessly slamming his muscular, hairy pelvis against her supple, creamy ass and turning the flesh of her hip into a bright red pound cake. Her succulent breasts kneads against the counter with each powerful thrust, driving the meaty shaft deeper into her.

"Mmph...! Mmph...! Mmph...!"

Karen moans in pain and horror as she continues to struggle, her light blonde locks flying back and forth with each thrust, bordering on flinging off the flowery hairpin. She flails her arms about the countertop and finally manages to touch the wooden handle of the knife. Tightly gripping it, the naked blonde drives it backwards into the attacker's upper thigh as hard as she could. The beast lets out an inhumane howl and hurls her to the floor, sending her smashing on the glass-littered kitchen tiles.

Ignoring the stinging pain from the glass shards and the throbbing pain in her plundered vulva dripping with blood, Karen desperately tries to crawl toward the open balcony door, repeatedly letting out cries that are muffled by the enormous gag in her mouth, the tears welling up in her eyes not quite enough to alert the neighbors.

Before she can reach the open door, the assailant quickly pins her down again, pressing her breasts against the glass-sharded floor. Ignoring Karen's muffled screams and tearful pleas, the beast hoists up her hip with the other hand and drives his still erect shaft downward, continuing to relentlessly plow the helpless blonde. Karen's upper body and legs slide back and forth across the glass shards while she lets out one muffled cry after another, drawing bloody cuts all over her silky smooth skin. After awhile, the screams begin to die down, her tear-filled bright blue eyes begin roll to the back of her head and fade as she starts to lose consciousness from the pain. The predator lets out a beastly howl as he climaxes and unloads thick ropes of cum into his victim, causing it to fill her insides instantly, violently pushing its way through her womb until a white cream mixed with blood begin to bubble out from her gagged mouth.

After the monstrous predator concludes his depraved deed, he turns the lifeless nude body of the young ravaged blonde on her back over the shards, props her bloodied pair of legs over his robust neck, and proceeds to eat her out. The poor woman’s mobile phone sits on her bedroom dresser and rings, never to be answered.


"Hmm... that's weird. She wouldn't go to bed this early. Maybe she's taking a shower..."

The young blonde woman pouts while holding a mobile phone to her ear with her bare shoulder. Connie Sinclair has just came out of the shower and is wrapped in a bath towel, sitting on the toilet and carefully applying nail polish. Disappointed that Karen didn’t answer, she hangs up and scampers into her bedroom, being careful not to touch the floor with her freshly polished toenails.

Sitting down at the bed, she blowdries her long wavy golden locks, curls her hair with a portable mini electric hair curler, and takes a small wrapper out of her dresser: Tonight might lead to something frisky if all goes well, but she is not looking to get pregnant. She takes the contraceptive out of its package, lubricates it with jell, and spreading her legs, carefully inserts it under her towel with a soft moan. She then slips into a pair of black satin knickers with transparent crotch and lets her towel drop to the floor, revealing a set of milky succulent breasts that bounces up and down with each step.

Connie then slips into a pair of sheer black nylon tights and secures its lacey fringes with a garter belt before sitting at her vanity table to put on makeup. She carefully applies a blue glitter eyeshadow, and is in the process of putting the finishing touches on her cherry red lipsticks when her mobile rings. She picks it up, thinking it might be Karen.

"Hello? Miss Sinc... I mean, Connie? I'll be arriving in 10 minutes to pick you up, I hope that's alright."

"Oh! Hey there, Hugh, hehe, sure, that sounds fantastic! I'll be ready. See you soon~"

As soon as she ends the call, she finishes up her cosmetics, gleefully prances over to her closet, and picks out a little black party dress that she thinks he might like and slips into that. The dress hugs her body tightly, accentuating her breasts and hips, the fringe of her dress barely covering her thighs, leaving little to the imagination. Finally, examining herself back and forth in the full-length mirror one last time, she tosses her travel-size portable electric hair curler into her bag, slips on a pair of black open-toed stiletto, and sprints out to meet him.

Connie stands in front of her flat, draped in a fur coat in the frisky New Year's Even night, and soon sees a silver luxury sports car pull up in front of her. The handsome young pharmaceutical entrepreneur Hugh Hoskins emerge from the driver's side, dressed sharply in a black tuxedo. And approaches his date, holding out his hand.

"My, you look lovely tonight. I hope I haven't kept you waiting long."

"Oh, certainly not, 'Doctor Hot Skin'. And you look quite dapper yourself."

Connie blushes as she lets the charming businessman take her by the hand and guide her to the vehicle.

"Is this your car? It looks splendid! I don't think I've ever been in a car of such class."

"A classy car for a classy lady, wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh, stop it, you. You're making a girl blush!"

Connie flirtatiously gives him a soft slap on the arm before sliding into the passenger seat as Hoskins holds the door open for her.

"So, I take it your twin-sister colleague will be missing out on the festivities this evening?"

"Oh, I'm afraid so."

Connie pouts. Seriously, how can Karen miss out on such a grand opportunity?

Back in Karen's flat, the ravaged blonde lies motionless in a pool of blood, completely nudless except for her black heels. Her head tilted to the side with her dead blue eyes rolled back, mouth gagged with the fruit and drops of blood trickling from a small gap. The flower ornament has fallen from her golden locks and lies drenched in the pool. Her throat has been viciously gashed open. Two chunks of mutilate flesh gushes with blood where her breasts used to be. Her arms, legs, and body covered with bloodied cuts and gashes from the glass shards and kitchen knife. Her thighs folded one over the other to conceal the brutality of her nether regions that has been completely laid to waste. On her bare belly, carved into her flesh, is a blood-drenched pentagram.

1