Chapter 19: Third Hunt: Doctor Hot Skin
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hugh Hoskins, aka “Doctor Hot Skin”, was once named Humbert Hoss, a successful pharmacist from York with academic and professional accolades, leading to a life of financial stability.

However, he longed for female companionship, which he was never able to gain due to a birth defect that resulted in facial deformities. He became distraught and researched various ways to solve this issue. He developed various aphrodisiacs and sex enhancement drugs, but none of it mattered if no woman wanted to be associated with him. One night, alone in his lab, he tested a prototype drug that was meant to regenerate facial tissues. Skeptical at first, he took the drug and, sensing no immediate effect, decided to call it a night.

The next morning, he was shocked to see an handsome man in the mirror beyond his recognition. He decided to try his new charm on a female office worker he sees frequently on his way to work. He's had his eyes on her for quite some time but he knew getting her attention would be difficult with his former visage. But with this new face, it worked marvelously as the oriental beauty Ida Shin became entranced with him and accepted his invitation to go for a night out. During a visit to the pool hall, he secretly slips an extra dose of a potent aphrodisiacs into her drink and watches expectantly as she begins to get aroused.

He slips himself a dose of sex enhancement drugs in preparation for what will happen next. Before long, the two end up in the toilet of the pool hall with Ida giving him oral sex while fingering herself. Soon after he unloads into her mouth, she lifts her eyes, still gobbling his cock, and lets out a muffled scream. He looks straight ahead and sees in the mirror that the ejaculation has caused the effects of his new medication to wear off, causing the flesh of his skin to peel off like a shedding reptile. While Ida struggles to pull her mouth away he panics and grabs her head, shoving it forward, ultimately suffocating her to death with his enormous, drug-enhanced shaft. He feels a strange sense of thrill and decided to continue down this dark path. He leaves Ida's corpse in the toilet and flees York. He would eventually move to London and change his name to Hugh Hoskins. But the fear of being found and captured would haunt him.

That is, until he was visited by a mysterious man who seemed to know his problem and offered him a solution. He gives him a white business card with the silhouette of a top hat and knife. Hoskins flips it over and sees the simple message:

"The Rippers Society sends its greetings."

The mysterious visitor explains that the Society would protect him from the law, and even help him regain his status as an accomplished pharmacist, with certain caveats...

From that day on, he was Hugh Hoskins, reknowned pharmaceutical entrepreneur. He would micro-dose his prototype drug into a new medication that he calls "Captivating Cosmos" and instantly propels himself into the elite circles of the business world, both to his own benefit and that of his advocates in the shadows.)

Now, with the death of Connie Sinclaire being an afterthought and the Society somehow deflecting all incriminating evidences away from him, Hugh Hoskins returns to his life as "Doctor Hot Skin", reclining comfortably in a large leather chair in the corner office of his company building. A large wall-to-wall window overlooking the city of London from fourty floors high. On his desktop computer, a video plays, feeding the audio directly into his wireless headphone.

"This lad does a such phenomenal job with his camera work."

Hoskins mutters to himself while his eyes remains transfixed on the video of himself railing his intoxicated blonde date doggy-style, reliving every moment of that intensely erotic night while jerking himself off under the desk. He ejaculates as the filmed sex scene reaches its climax simultaneously. Afterwards, he discretely tidies up his area, making sure to clean off his stains, before shutting off his computer and heading out for the evening.

"Good evening, Doctor Hoskins."

The middle-aged security guard, one of the few remaining people left in the building, greets him as he exits and heads for the parking lot. Just outside, he almost walks into a young woman with jet-black hair tied into a ponytail.

"Oh! Pardon me, sir? Would you be able to tell me which floor is Doctor Hoskins' office?"

"Why, I'm Doctor Hoskins!"

Hoskins chuckles pleasantly and extends a hand to this newly-arrived beauty.

"And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"Oh, wow! I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you, Doctor! My name is Keziah, I was hoping to make an appointment with you, if that's quite alright."

"Pleasure to meet you, Keziah. And please, call me Hugh."

Hoskins flashes his usual charming smile and carefully examines her up and down: A beauty indeed, with straight, raven hair and milky white skin, almost a ghostly pale. Her light blue eyes surrounded by black eyeliner, her lipsticks, a deep dark shade of brownish red, almost black. His sudden visitor is dressed in a long black leather coat, unbuttoned and revealing a set of cleavage and a belly button peeking out from underneath. On the other hand, those loose-fitting black denim jeans and wide studded leather belt reveals absolutely nothing about her figure below the waist.

Hoskins typically doesn't set his eyes on women of this particular... style. But if one was to willfully walk into his trap, he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to taste a different flavor. Maybe he can have her try... that.

"So, Keziah. What can I do for you?"

"I was hoping you could recommend a medication for a... little problem I'm having. Perhaps we can have this discussion somewhere more private..?"

Keziah glances about bashfully.

"Certainly, but my office is closed for the evening. Perhaps you and I could go for a drink, and you can tell me about it?"

"Oh, that would be brilliant, Doctor!"

"Come then, we'll go for a ride. I know a place with some fantastic wine."

Hoskins cordially ushers her to his luxury sports car, opening the door for her.

"And again, please, I must insist that you call me Hugh."

Hoskins floors the engine and soon arrives at a castle-like establishment in the secluded wooded outskirts of London. He parks the car in the front and opens the door for Keziah, handing his keys to the valet and leading his guest through the grand entrance.

"My usual room for the evening. Hoskins. Oh, and... give me a bottle of that red wine over there."

As the pair enters into the extravagant suite with high-rise ceilings and a chandelier, Hoskins closes the heavy vintage oak door and gestures to his entranced female guest.

"Please, take a seat and get comfortable. I'll pour us some wine."

Hoskins watches as Keziah lowers herself on a leather couch, still glancing about the room, mesmerized by its grandeur. Hoskins takes out two glasses from an overhead cupboard in the built-in kitchen and pours some wine, inconspicuously plopping two pills into one of the goblets as they dissolve almost instantly.

"Now then, Miss Keziah. Why don't you have a drink and relax for a bit before telling me about your... medical needs."

"Oh, thank you, Doct... er, Hugh. Hehe, I feel quite silly having to remember calling you by your first name."

"No worries, you'll grow accustomed to it."

Hoskin watches in lecherous anticipation as his unsuspecting female guest accepts his glass and take a sip from it. He sits down next to her, sipping on his wine casually.

"You know, usually there is a consultation fee for an appointment with me. But I think we can waive that in exchange for your company."

"Really? That's very kind of you! So all I have to do is drink a few glasses of wine with you in exchange for your expertise? Heehee, I think I can do that..."

Keziah gives a light, playful slap on his shoulder, leaning into him giggling. 

Excellent, the effect on this one is much faster than the other.

Hoskins rises to his feet and walks over to a closet, pulling out an outfit on a hanger.

"Actually, I was thinking a bit more than that, Miss Keziah. I was hoping if perhaps you wouldn't mind trying this on for me."

"Ooh~~ a little cosplay? I like where this is going, heehee..."

Keziah takes the outfit from his hand and vanishes into the washroom. Meanwhile, Hoskins pop his usual sex enhancement pill into his own glass and gulps it down. He'll need the extra boost after blowing his load to the blonde newswoman's sex tape not too long ago.

Soon, Keziah emerges from and places one hand against the doorpost, the other one on her hip.

"So, how do I look?"

Hoskins feels a lump in his throat at the sudden transformation. Standing at the door, smiling at him seductively, is a black-haired beauty dressed in a sultry schoolgirl uniform. The top button of the sheer white blouse is missing, showing a maginificent view of those round milky tits bound in a black lace bra. The lower half of the blouse is tied above the waist, boldly showing off her belly button. A burgundy-colored plaid mini skirt barely covers her creamy thighs. A pair of white knee socks go down to a pair of white tennis shoes. Her straight black hair untied, flowing like an ink cascade behind her shoulders.

"Wow, Keziah. You look absolutely smashing!"

Hoskins whistles and beckons her over to sit besides him, which she eagerly accepts.

"Heehee, thank you. I wasn't sure if it would look good on me, but I'm glad you like it."

The pair clang their glasses together and take another sip. The drug seems to work magnificiently as the dark-haired beauty begins to moan softly and rub her thighs together. Sensing the moment is ripe, Hoskins unbuckles his pants and spring forth his massive manmeat. Keziah glances down, her eyes widen as her mouth drops open with a soft gasp.

"You like what you see, my sexy little angel? Why don't you have a little taste?"

"Heehee, okay, just a little..."

Keziah meets his eyes with an alluring smile and gets on her knees, her seductive gaze remains transfixed on his. Hoskins has the sudden sense that the look in her eyes are a bit different than his usual victims. No, her eyes seem more... alert. But at the moment he could not care less, this gothic whore is about to give him oral pleasure and that's all that matters. He lifts his head with a moan as he feels her lips closing around his throbbing cock, they feel so... cold, almost like a corpse with no body heat...

Suddenly, a pain beyond his imagination jolts from his crotch and courses through his whole body.

"Gyaaaahhh!!!"

He jumps up, howling in pain and grabbing at his crotch, lifting his hands to see them covered in blood. He lowers his bewildered eyes to see a stub where his erect cock had once been, gushing forth squirts of blood.

Horrified and in immense agony, he stares up at his drug-induced sex doll, slowly rising to her feet, tossing aside an empty syringe and spitting out his dismembered penis from her bloody mouth. Her eyes red and vicious, glaring at him like a wild beast.

"Wh... who the fuck are you...?"

Hoskins whimpers while wincing in pain, grabbing tightly to his crotch, desperately trying to stop the blood from spluttering out as he staggers back into a wall.

"Call me Gothic Ghoul. I'm the Daughter of Jericho. I hunt pervert scums like you."

The next several minutes can only be described as absolute carnage as Hoskins' bone-chilling screams and excruciating cries of anguish echo all the way to the front desk.

The hotel quickly dispatches an attendant to come and check on the noise disturbance.

"Mister Hoskins? Is everything alright in there?"

The attendance knocks on the oak door nervously, not really sure what to expect.

Instead, it was a young, pale-skinned woman with disheveled jet-black hair who pokes her head out the door.

"Everything's ace. He like it really rough."

Before the attendant can react, the door is slammed shut in his face.

"W... was that blood on her mouth...?"

The attendant murmurs to himself absentmindedly, before slowly backing away with trepidation, then turning around, makes a full sprint down the hall. He mentions it to his manager, who instructs him to tell no one. 

Back in the hotel room, Kazelle has already dismembered "Doctor Hot Skin" limp from limp, his blood and guts splattered in all corners of the room. She sits crosslegged on the feathery king-sized bed, watching some heavy metal music video on TV while scooping handfuls of gooey flesh from the opened skull of a severed head, bringing the meat to her mouth while blood and guts drip all over the white blouse, plaid skirt, and white knee highs.

A few days later, behind the closed door of an assembly hall somewhere, a group of men sit in the shadows of the audience section, their faces concealed in the darkness afforded them by the drawn curtains. They whisper to each other nervously as another shadowy figure approaches the podium and clears his throat. The group of men below shift their attention to him one by one.

"My brethren. As you know, Hugh Hoskins was killed just a few days prior. This marks five of ours in the last three months."

"The Mardsen Brothers and Radier were deadbeat idiots, they were bound to get themselves killed sooner or later..."

One of the men from the audience chimes in.

"But Hoskins was different. He was clever, and calculating, and generally quite cautious. How did he let himself get caught off guard like that? Who is doing all this?"

The figure on the podium shakes his head and continues.

"It is as you say, brethren. Somebody out there knows about the Society, and is actively hunting us. A 'Ripper Hunter', if you will."

"Is it the police? Have they caught on?"

"According to our Feeder from the London Police Precinct, they still have no idea we even exist. This is the work of somebody else- Somebody opeerating in the shadows just like us."

"So what do we do?"

"I propose we call in our overseas specialist."

"You mean... him?"

"Yes, I believe we must act quickly and decisively in order to preserve the Society. All in favor?"

The figure on the podium nods with approval as a sea of hands go up.

1