Prologue
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six full years of fighting passed, both of whom suffered severe injuries. The Great Blue Forest clan, however, suffered more severe losses, second only to none that led the other side to win.

Despite the sufferings and losses on the other side, it was no coincidence that they wiped out the entire Great Blue clan. Even the new descendants were not forgiven.

The great war has ended, the most anticipated of all.

The Great Blue seems to be the grave of the lifeless. Perhaps, this is their inevitable ending.

The sun set and was followed by the rising of the full moon. One by one, the corpses that covered the forest disappeared, followed by the blood that dried on the increasingly fertile ground.

All the remaining healthy blue plants throughout the forest are gradually withering and sinking to the ground, leaving not even a trace of the living creature commonly seen in a forest.

The new outcome of the former Great Blue Forest is like a desert.

But a miracle happened. The present peaceful, quiet and dull desert-like forest gradually brightened as if giving the forest a full moon of life.

The plain brown land emitted a strange bluish light, as if a spherical light wanted to burst out from the underground.

A few more attempts were made before the round light succeeded in dissipating, causing a loud bang as if a large bomb had exploded. When the spherical light disappeared, its light immediately coincided with the full moon just above opposite the center of the forest, forming a straight line.

This light is evident throughout the entire Land of Nature which attracts the attention of creatures throughout the Land. The faces of creatures all over the land shone. It only meant one thing.

The incarnation of the great emperor of the blues.

Gradually the light faded and revealed a glowing blue plant that gradually grew to the size of a human.

The resting creatures are now gathered, surrounding the phenomenon of what they have witnessed. For the past nine hundred centuries, only now has the great emperor been reincarnated. It is an important phenomenon in the whole Land, because it is not only the king of the blues, but the great king in the whole Land of Nature. Because it only happens once in a blue moon, so even if they go blind the next day, they should still witness it with their own eyes.

"Greetings Dear Emperor," said the Dark Green Ape before bowing.

When their elder did this, they did not hesitate and immediately greeted and bowed, "Greetings Dear Emperor!" in their own language.

The blue plant shone again, and in the intense light it provided, the creatures could not be prevented from closing their eyes. One... two… three. The sparkle gradually faded and was replaced by the gentle cry of a baby.

When the whole Land of Nature heard this, there was a glimmer of meekness in their eyes. Who would have thought that the austere and ferocious creatures of the land had soft hearts just when they heard the cry of a baby in front of them.

The only difference is that it is not a typical baby.

The creatures remained on their knees except for the Dark Green Ape, who slowly stood up and gently carried the crying baby in his arms.

You are the only remaining descendant of the Great Blue clan. Give justice to your ancestors, may you restore the glory of the whole Land of Nature. You are our only hope.

The Dark Green Ape couldn't help but smile as he watched the baby in his arms. This was the greatest gift ever given to them. The baby stopped crying and it responded with a smile.

Six years passed and the Great Emperor grew up well. They taught him to speak human language for future use. And they also taught him good manners that were no different from humans.

Six years have passed since the emperor's incarnation. One can see the big change from him. He grew up being playful, but at his age he had a completely extraordinary mind. No doubt, he was raised well by their elders.

They are not human beings, but they are more knowledgeable than human beings. However, they hate humans more than humans hate them.

"Old ape, you don't have to accompany me anymore, I can handle myself," the six -year-old emperor persisted.

The Dark Green Ape couldn't do anything. He let the little emperor go by himself. Now is the day when the little emperor can freely leave the Land of Nature. They could not deny the fact that their emperor had the real human appearance, and therefore the emperor could learn more with the humans than with them.

The little emperor decided to become a cultivator of spiritual art, this was his only way to be strong, so that he could save the future of his clan. He will not allow his disciples to perish again, this is his only desire. He must ensure their safety and give justice to the whole clan.

"Be careful son, remember, you have no one to trust but yourself. Don't trust any man, you don't know their inner nature. Don't get too attached for you won't gain anything, but suffering."

The little emperor got up on his horse. The world is vast and he still has much to learn. He has a long journey to go. And he will never forget to come back at the right time.

"Don't worry, elders and brothers. I won't let you down."

This was the last answer they received from the little emperor who was now slowly disappearing from their sight.

Their beloved emperor has already grown up and they don’t know when they will be seeing him again. They were praying for the emperor's safe journey. They could not afford to lose him. But they can't stop him either. He had to shoulder his responsibility.

Until next time, Your Majesty.

0