Prologue
80 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People think having a superpower is the greatest thing that could happen in life. Being able to fly, have super-speed, or whatever you could think of seems fun. Trust me, it’s not fun. I’m Kendrick Oliver, a shapeshifter, likely the only one in the world, but you never know. While it may seem fun to be a shapeshifter, multiple things about it take the glamor away.

First, changing between forms. It’s one of the worst feelings in the universe. There’s nausea that I feel, the grossness of the entire situation as my body is being reformed, and the excruciating amount of pain that you have to deal with when said body is being reformed. Have you ever read a cultivation novel, where the main characters had to deal with a shit ton of pain because their body has to get reformed to remove all the “impurities” from their bodies? Imagine that turned up to 10, minus the part of removing impurities and you’ll have my experiences.

However, the gains I can reap from this ability outweigh the consequences. I can turn into whatever I want, whenever I want to (as long as I am ready for the pain), without limitations. I can also immortal. Anyway, let me stop wasting your time, and let’s continue with the story. 

Welcome to my story.

0