Log 04
189 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How for? I’m sorry did you mean how much for sir?” A woman of an un archived race asks. Her light blue bundle of lekku sway on the back of her head as she tilts it in question. 

“Indeed, apologies upon seeing you my processors had a significant increment in use to process your appearance” the blue woman giggles. “First time an non organic life form has had that reaction, one moment I’ll have look for that chassis now” the begins typing using a holographic keyboard originating from her arm “a chassis of that model will run you up to, 500 or more points depending on modifications requested or if you desire it to be built using a different material such as beskar or cortosis” the woman rotates the hologram displaying the body with multiple slides and boxes available to customise. 

[Chassis base: BX series commando droid] 

[Selected material: desh 60% / beskar 40%]

[Modules available:

Jump pack/ soles

Flamethrower cell (wrist) 

Flamethrower cell (foot)

Holdout blaster (eye socket)

Lightsaber (arm)

Lightsaber (hand) 

Extra limb (arm, leg, tendril)

Comlink pack (back)

Blade arm

Mantis blades (limb)

Targeting scope/antenna

Hardware upgrade (tier i)

Hardware upgrade (tier ii)

Hardware upgrade (tier iii)

Quantum computing capabilities 

Advanced servo motors 

Advanced vocabulator …..]

“This list is extensive though it does not mention pricing why is this?” Pitch asks the woman.

“That was fa- right your a droid under there, the prices show up at the end because some parts are not compatible or give discounts to others of a set, finding these sets is a game of sorts as even here you are being spectated by any patrons or viewers who are interested in you, along with the fact that once you have confirmed to see your prices you must accept the purchase even if you go into debt in the process, this is usually how they have the competitors stay for longer” she waves around generally.


“ they do it by giving them exactly what they want and having them brawl, fuck, invent, hack or produce art to pay off the debt. Honestly it works scarily well and some of the competitors here have perpetually in and out of debt for thousands of years due to having to pay off injuries or upgrades after their patron or if they’re really unlucky owner has them start participating in the real high tier trails where they need upgrades and repairs constantly, such as that poor soul” 

She points at a centaur like race with an appearance the screams combat experience and ruthlessness, covered in armour that somehow causes an effect on pitch [organic emotions detected. [query]: structure is familiar, data logs lack exacts activating logs storage… [logs active] last time [emotion] [fear] was [felt] by this unit was after last [activation]… [hypothesis] organic emotions cause of severed [unknown module]’s short circuit, recommended that secondary processor remove [unknown module] immediately, [unknown module] likely [limiter] damaging [combat ability] this is [inefficient] and against [priority] 4. combat efficiency  is to be maximised whenever possible so long as [orders] are prioritised. Ejecting [unknown module] from mother board… fail… fail… fail… fai- success]


Pitch removes their helmet, A panel on pitches head sparks  smokes and opens slightly before a small module falls to the floor then they put their helmet back on ignoring the odd looks gained. “Oookay so are you going to make your choice now or save up first?” The blue woman asks.


Pitch mimics some human gesture to show her they are thinking befor nodding “I shall acquire this upgrade immediately” the woman nods and the options on the hologram become toggle and slide able. 


———

“So who wants to put some money on how long the scrap lasts?” A neimodian thumbs at pitch form his seat on a bar stool, the bar man snorts “400 he lasts longer than you bug eyes” the barman passes a mug down the counter to a Mandalorian with their helmet currently off “he seems a capable warriors in the holovids of his last two battles, though they clearly overestimated themselves in their first, but they have clearly learned from that mistake,  good traits for a warrior,  it makes it out of here, 4,000 points on that” he chugs his drink presses a button on his wrist and floats  across the room carelessly towards a trial selection terminal where he vanished in a flash of light, “show off” the neimodian grumbles before walking over to a terminal to do the same. “I didn’t even get to bet” a young woman slumps onto the counter and runs her finger around her... bowl of noodles?, “good you’d have wasted your points” the barman grunts.


“No I wouldn’t I’d, have like totally gotten all their points! Believe it!” The barman sighs “we’re out of those noodles you like so order a drink for once or fuck off” the young woman pouts then poofs out of existence with a cloud of smoke, “son of a! Now I have to clean the countertop again” an overly complicated armour wearing man wielding a massive sword with two collared women of different races on each side makes his way to the counter only to be glared away by the barman. 

———

[are you sure this is the modules you want?

Advanced servo motors 

Extra limb (arms) x2 w/mantis blades

Targeting scope/antenna 

Shock cell (wrist, left)

Grapple (wrist, right)

Lip reader program

Omni tool (universal/ full body integration) ] [yes/no]

[yes: fee: 1,500, balance:1,475, current balance: -25] 

“Huh i didn’t think they’d give you it for that cheap I was thinking more the 2,000+ range” the blue woman says before shrugging. A moment later her chair began moving and she was further down the counter infromt of another contestant. [chassis and needed equipment for transfer located here  v] a holographic map appears and pitch begins to follow.

———

Pitch is stood in a forest they look to their left [trial: eliminate out post: points 2,500]

The grapple hook immediately proves an [efficient] purchase as pitch manoeuvres to a cliff. Overlooking a large satellite array manned by humans in green armour with a golden avian inlaid. 

Pitch prepares their sniper and scopes for the highest ranking among the three current possibilities are, an oddly shaped sibling with many tendrils and some floating human skulls following it which is given an interesting mix of respect and fear as it overlooks a pair of similar smaller siblings maintaining some of the soldiers vehicles, a female human  in a high quality dress who arguing with the third a human male wearing a similarly high quality overcoat seemingly adorned with medals and religious texts wearing a cap with a skull on it, and a sheath sabre of sorts on his hip.

As killing a sibling without good reason would be a great waste and counter intuitive to their current mission of collecting those of like mind pitch aims for the human male as he is both armed and seems of higher rank. The shot is lined up and the trigger is pulled the man drops the woman draws a pistol and the soldiers quickly move to begin basic defense formations, before the woman can finish her rally cry a second shot has pierced her neck [accuracy error detected, targeting scope: offline… activating] 

Pitch fires again this time on stun at the siblings currently in the open first the largest then it’s group of companions, once they hit the floor and pitch sets back to kill they fail to see any of the soldiers in a position they can hit along the barricades and wall in the base while searching for an unlucky soldiers a sound is heard through pitches audio-receptors as a drop ship rushes towards them opening fire. 

Pitch barely avoids the burst from its rotary… slug throwers? Why use such a primitive ammunition? The airborne threat begins looping back around and pitch runs a simulation [78% chance of success, above 75% threshold action recommended]

Pitch bursts forward into a sprint then grapples a nearby tree to sling shot themselves upwards towards  the enemy ship fining at it as it is approaching at great speed and  is soon impacted by the blaster bolts and pitches feet, all right into the cockpit, as pitch rolls past the cockpit into the cabin they drop a cooked detonator exploding almost instantly in the cockpit, finishing the roll and jumping to their feet in the cabin pitch tackles a door gunner out of the vehicle as it begins to lose altitude rapidly.  

As the duo tumble through the air the human attempts to wrestle pitch so that they take the brunt of the landing succeeding in facing pitch beneath them, pitch ignores the humans attempts by grappling the cliff face they’d previously been sniping from slamming the unlucky organic right into its hard rock face and sending pitch tumbling down towards the satellite array still filled with disorganised soldiers.

A barrel poking from the arrays walls immediately focused on pitch releasing more slugs from the soldiers primitive weapons the first few shots ping off pitches armour or dig in slightly none penetrating giving pitch the chance to shoot down its barrel witch caused it to split open sending all the following shots randomly around the area.

Pitch quickly draws their dc-17 grapples the bases walls and is met with a group of humans atop it and chaos ensues, men at the back open fire through the first four of their allies on both sides hitting nothing as pitch had immediately dropped flat on their back, now on the ground pitch fires for their new favourite target type exposed explosives detonating the few men on their left as the one man with a grenade in his hip takes his Freinds with him in a small chain reaction, those on the right were lucky not to have a grenadier among them so pitch grappled one furthest away and pulled him forward knocking anyone along the way to the ground bellow, as the man reaches pitch they fire once into his face and drop him into the base along with a detonator to clean up the group of soldiers groaning below.

The humans continue their screams and shouts from within some nearby buildings as they open fire on the wall pitch drops down into the puddle of red and pieces of organics after the detonators explosion and runs for the nearest occupied building, breaching the door with a shoulder tackle shows a group of the green clad soldiers caught preparing for pitch carrying crates into the hall, and one they’d knocked back that had been barricading the door, the woman directly in front of pitch only gets the chance to blink and  tighten the grip on their hammer before pitches 2nd pair of arms blades slice her clean in four shoulder to opposite leg, shoulder to opposite leg while the simultaneously firing their pistol and grappling a crate into the back of one soldiers head white their first pair. 


Pitch rushes down the hall firing their pistol as the group grab for their weapons by the time pitch reaches them one had the time to turn back to the hall with their shotgun before a bolt of light pierces their skull and the remaining troops soon followed. Pitch doesn’t slow grabbing two belts of grenades in their lower pair of arms and breaching a nearby window with their body.


Barrels train on pitch the second they make it fully out the window only for smoke of multiple colours to begin filling the courtyard of the array base coming from the grenade belts. 


———

“what the fuck is that! How is it just shrugging everything off and ploughing through us!” One soldier shouts to another, “it’s like the tau a genestealer and a sororita had some kind of demented warp child!!” One screams firing into the smoke and scream filled courtyard a bamg d sound of behind them and they see the youngest of their squad slumped over with their gun in their mouth, swears are heard all around but all return their attention to the courtyard firing on any movement until there isn’t any and the screams stop.

“Emperor protects” one mumbled holding something in a breast pocket tight wich the rest soon mimic, except one “we’re fucked I’m making a runner someone needs to be able to explain what happened here, and the only people with the codes required to broadcast outside of this region are corpse starch” the soldier to their side who was originally aiming for their head lowers their rifle and nods and the man runs down the hall to a fire exit opens it and his head is seen  recoiling as a blue light passes through it.

“Fuck! It’s there!” Is quickly followed by a grenade launcher round ripping the end of the hallway open and mulching the corpse of their freind. No one calms and trains their guns on the gaping wound to the outside waiting for the enemy to show themselves, movement in the smoke is seen but it’s slow and seemingly injured, one fires hitting upper torso and the being falls forward, a fellow soldier missing an arm falls into view “shit” one says.

The skylight above them smashes and electricity stuns all on the left hand side of the monster and those on the right are filled with holes by each shot it fires.

———

[trail complete: 2,500]

[viewer donations:679]

[captures: 

X1 Techpreist {human\cyborg 60/40, stunned } enslave? 1,000 points, sell? 500 points

X3 Tech-guard {human/cyborg 10/90, stunned} enslave? 350 points each. sell? 175 each

X7 Guardsman {human, limbless} sell? 4 points combined

X2guardsmen {human, concussed} sell? 8 points, enslave? 16 points

Guardsman {human, electrocuted} sell? 5 points, enslave? 10 points]

[frustration] sibling was human. [query] display states tech guard’s have ratio of 90 to 10 percentage of mechanical to human components, is this enough to be sibling? With human parts or is the organic base the decider to the opposite?… … … tests required purchase [one] instance of [tech-gaurd] for testing

Pitch nods and purchases one and pressed [complete trail]

———

In the in between of the instant transportation pitch is stopped and met with the sight of the smallest of the possible siblings [enslavement options, usual module rules apply]

[enslavemnt:

Method: 

Collar

Mental alteration 

Force bond

Forced obedience 

Reprogramming,

Repairs, upgrades, Modules:

Remove cybernetics (regain human form)

Repair data banks (fried)

Language package (galactic common, and language of choice)

Servo motor improvement 

Add Mechadendrites

Remove human memory]

[interesting] please select.

6