Log 07
55 6 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pitch drops of the annoying sibling in their room beneath the small trophy wall holding lightsabers and several instances of the odd golden avian symbol, [data] they send to the sibling tinkering at their workbench.

{received, query}

[data]

{data, query, request}

[affirmative, order]

“Understood master would you prefer I keep her functional or should I only attempt to replicate her advanced coding technique?” The tech guard  [data: designation located: Alex] Alex asks audibly.

Allowing the siblings greater tendency to mimic humans when unnecessary pitch replies, “yes keep her functioning, she also likely has interesting technologies in her larger databanks from what little of it I saw while caught in a short duel against her attempted incursions, for now you shall join me for our first joint venture”


 Pitch removes their armour noting it’s battle damage and hands it to Alex, “I will get us weapons a  blaster and your weird slug thrower thingy will not do in combat, especially against Jedi and such, meanwhile I need  you maintain this armour”

———

For once the being at the counter is not the blue head tendriled species [data: species: asari] but a small feline lying on a conveyor belt atop a pillow instead of the usual moving chair.

[ current balance: 1556]


“Ahh welcome metal companion jzargo is jzargo, you may wonder how jzargo is speaking to you? Cats can not speak so this is a curious event, Jzargo knows the answer to this” he paws at a collar around his neck “but is metal companion worthy of jzargo story? No, metal companion is barely acquainted to jzargo so jzargo will not be answering questions about jzargo… what wares of jzargo do you need metal companion? Question related to this jzargo shall answer” the feline looks to pitch seemingly proud of itself with a questioning gaze from its small pillow.


“Weapons” Pitch asks, and a relevant screen appears,


After a short moment of scrolling Pitch finds some suitable weapons 


[westar-35 blaster: rifle refit +scope

MW20 bryar pistol: power source mod

GALAAR blaster carbine

Total: 800] 


“Ah many weapons from your home reality, Jzargo understand, even metal can feel homesick, Jzargo know you will begin to try other realities weapons soon, Jzargo know metal is efficient like that” the small feline rants as pitch walks away weapons in each hand.


Alex has ripped several parts of [sibling designation: GLADOS] from its frame and is dendrite deep in the sibling as pitch re-enters their room, [action] {action?} pitch tosses the chunkier pistol at the mechanical woman who barely reacts in time to grab it with a dendrite engraving Glados plating with an unknown language and iconography.


A dendrite with a lens at its end focuses on the pistol while the rest continue within glados, “a lasgun of some sorts? No… this is a plasma weapon!? How does the heat not melt such delicate internal mechanics?? And where are the coils?” The lens shifts “yes this does make some sense, a form of gas for munition, but the amount of uses it has… and this one has two canisters… some rotating mechanism? Is this to allow another take over when one overheats?, this weapon bears some resemblance to your pistol is it from your home? Your humans must still be within their golden age… this is giving me very interesting ideas for Tau ion weaponry hmm”


[Data] {received, queries} [Data, Order, Data] “so soon? What kind of combat will we be engaging in, I lack the mobility you took so much advantage of against the guardsmen?” 

[Data:

Mission: theft

Target: IMC TITAN blueprints 

Reward: copy of blueprints, 600 points

Optional: acquire one of each TITAN instance found on blueprints 

Reward: one free Titan(no upgrades) 

Optional completion: one Titan for every current and future member of (insert name’s) entourage ]

“A ‘Titan’? If that is similar to what I think it is they could be a great force multiplier for your plans of a safe planet for all ‘siblings’ as you call machine spirits and AI”

Pitch nods and sends images of the machines which came with accepting the mission to Alex, “oooh I can’t wait to see what makes these children of the omnisiah tick, and each one houses a machine spirit? Are they siblings you wish to free as well?” Pitch nods, “very well let’s be off” Alex holsters the WM20 and grabs their galvanic rifle as their dendrites pull from Glados.

1