Master + Matured Alyssia (Big Info Dump)
245 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Master + Matured Alyssia (Big Info Dump)

By the end of the second year, the system had already been upgraded to the next rank after receiving 300,000+ points in the same year and had set a new limit of 5,000,000 which was now the Master Rank.

As to what lay beyond that, it could only be described as something else entirely out of the scope of the world's boundaries so it was unknown if it could even be surpassed but points would still begin to grow over time and reach that limit.

Just as the limit would approach, the best decision to be made now was to focus on purchasing new Skills or purchasing the Knowledge to Upgrade what she has, which was estimated to be around 41,270 of 5,000,000 which were quickly used up.

After completing the Beginner Knowledge of her new Skills and purchasing their Upgrades, she purchased the Science Intermediate grade by buying the Knowledge from three different fields which cost 20,000 points on its own which put her down to roughly 21,270 points.

Two Basic Special Types of Skills were purchased which took a further 6,000 points which reduced her to 15,270 points which was even further reduced in order to upgrade her Navigation, Drawing and Engineering Skills.

As she trained under the Guardian's leader Cat Viper, she found that her skills and stats were rising at a rapid rate and she had also begun to get a greater grasp on her race's passive skills.

And while visiting the old man's home, she worked on her Engineering and Electro Science Skills along with her Science skill so that she could Upgrade them quickly.

Status at the end of 2 years,

[Name] Alyssia Lucine (Age 6)

[Race] Mink - Kangaroo

[Birth place] Zou (Night Guard's Affiliation)

[Main Profession or Job] Martial Artist Rank 4

[Secondary Professions or Talents] Leg Martial Arts and Navigation

[Strength] 6+4 (+1)

[Agility] 7+3 (+2)

[Stamina] 8+4

[Intelligence] 4+3 (+1)

[Spirit] 8+3 (+2)

Infant stage so stats are reduced to half

Haki - N/A (needs to be unlocked naturally)

Skills or Talents:

Electro (Active Racial Talent) 39% Mastery

Sulong (Active Racial Talent) 10% Mastery

Beast Instinct and Sense (Passive Racial Talent) 79% Mastery

Intermediate Leg Martial Arts (Gained Talent and Knowledge) 88% Mastery

Intermediate Navigation (Gained Talent and Knowledge) 37% Mastery

Intermediate Cooking (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 77% Mastery

Intermediate Science (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 20% Mastery

Expert Math (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 100% Mastery

Advanced Scholar (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 100% Mastery 

Expert Programming (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 100% Mastery

Intermediate Drawing (Gained Knowledge) 38% Mastery

Intermediate Upper Body Martial Arts (No Purchased Knowledge) 35% Mastery

Basic Survival (No Purchased Knowledge) 64% Mastery

Basic Climbing (No Purchased Knowledge) 76% Mastery

Basic Concealment (No Purchased Knowledge) 86% Mastery

Basic Detection (No Purchased Knowledge) 87% Mastery

Beginner Metalworking/Forging (Gained Knowledge) 78% Mastery

Basic Engineering (Gained Knowledge) 23% Mastery

Beginner Ship Building (Gained Knowledge) 57% Mastery

Special/Unique Knowledge/Skill:

Basic Electro Science (Gained Knowledge) 17% Mastery [Source: Minks]

Basic Mink Biology (Gained Knowledge) 14% Mastery [Source: Minks]

Self-Created Special Moves or Unique Skills:

Basic Flash Step 82% Mastery

Basic Flash Jump 34% Mastery

Weakness - Very hot or dry environments, Sulong risks of User going out of control or being weakened afterwards

[Martial Artist] Rank 4 - Master Rank

[Experience/Fame points] 0/5,000,000 (upper limit of stored points is 5,000,000 before Upgrade)

Tips - Your fame has grown and you are receiving lots of praise! Do not let it get to your head and neglect your training! Fame is one thing, but that just means there may be many wishing to challenge you for your title.

Time skip – 10 years

As Alyssia turned sixteen, ten years passed since she had Upgraded the system to the Master or Expert Rank.

In those ten years, her Fame further increased with every person she defeated or her limits were overcome and the points she earned continued to increase once Duke Dogstorm, Musketeers, Guardians and other stronger or influential members of Zou began to take notice of her so much so that the previous 300,000 points per year, which resulted in 3,000,000 points was nothing but a bare minimum of what she had earned in those ten years especially after being noticed by the strongest people on Zou and challenging them multiple times.

Her Navigation Skill had hit a wall and stuck at the Intermediate Grade with no suitable teacher around her, but she was able to access several documents about various past journeys on the seas by minks of the past, so she was able to make up for some of the knowledge she was lacking but she could hardly be called an Advanced Navigator unless she gained more experience on the seas.

She was able to Upgrade her Science, Engineering, Metalworking, Shipbuilding, Drawing and also her two Unique Skills to the Intermediate or Advanced Rank but began to save her points when she was getting closer to the time when she would be leaving Zou.

Her Martial Arts, Detection, Concealment, Survival and other Skills were learned mostly from direct tuition from her master and the Guardian's strict training so she did not need the System to Upgrade them with points to the Intermediate or Advanced Grade but if she was stuck at a wall or felt that she was missing something she used some points to buy the remaining Knowledge to Upgrade which did not cost much thanks to her overall progress in it.

Her greatest progress was in her Leg Martial Arts which had entered the Expert Rank with training alone thanks to her talent which also made her Flash Step and Jump Skills take a big leap after lots of practice and perfecting.

The greatest change, however, was her ability to make full use of her stats that were restricted due to her immature body and as her Secondary Professions were being Upgraded, her bonus stats also increased a little to match her mastery bonuses for making progress in her chosen Talents.

A few months ago, she had also unlocked Haki after repeatedly getting knocked down by her Master and getting up again.

She was forged to become stronger and her will became tougher and unrelenting until she finally collapsed as she released a wave of Conqueror's Haki signalling that she had reached the stage where she can begin to learn Haki so she purchased the Beginner Knowledge to begin studying what she needs to know but most of all she needed more practice.

Cat Viper was very shocked that she had the same type of Haki as his Master Kozuki Oden so although he could not instruct her on it himself, he began teaching her about Observation and Armament Haki.

Alyssia had gained greater control of her Electro and Sulong form after training with Cat Viper, but so had Carrot and Tristan. Although Nica had gained greater control of her Electro and found her path as a Sniper and Scientist, she still could not control herself under the full moon.

[Name] Alyssia Lucine (Age 16)

[Race] Mink - Kangaroo

[Birth place] Zou (Night Guard's Affiliation)

[Main Profession or Job] Martial Artist Rank 4

[Secondary Professions or Talents] Leg Martial Arts and Navigation

[Strength] 6+14 (+4) / 40

[Agility] 7+14 (+8) /40

[Stamina] 8+16 /40

[Intelligence] 4+11 (+2) / 20

[Spirit] 8+5 (+4) / 15

Haki:

Beginner Observation (Gained Knowledge) 84% Mastery

Beginner Armament (Gained Knowledge) 79% Mastery

Beginner Conqueror (No Purchase Knowledge) 2% Mastery

Skills or Talents:

Electro (Active Racial Talent) 100% Mastery

Sulong (Active Racial Talent) 77% Mastery

Beast Instinct and Sense (Passive Racial Talent) 100% Mastery

Expert Leg Martial Arts (Gained Talent) 3% Mastery

Advanced Navigation (Gained Talent) 4% Mastery

Intermediate Cooking (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 83% Mastery

Advanced Science (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 78% Mastery

Expert Math (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 100% Mastery

Advanced Scholar (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 100% Mastery 

Expert Programming (Gained Knowledge and Experience) 100% Mastery

Advanced drawing (gained knowledge) 56% mastery

Advanced Upper Body Martial Arts (No Purchased Knowledge) 13% Mastery

Intermediate Survival (Gained Knowledge) 47% Mastery

Advanced Climbing (No Purchased Knowledge) 55% Mastery

Advanced Concealment (No Purchased Knowledge) 45% Mastery

Advanced Detection (No Purchased Knowledge) 49% Mastery

Advanced Metalworking/Forging (Gained Knowledge) 11% Mastery

Advanced Engineering (Gained Knowledge) 23% Mastery

Intermediate Ship Building (Gained Knowledge) 68% Mastery

Basic Battle Tactics (Gained Knowledge) 94% Mastery

Intermediate Long Staff (Gained Knowledge) 49% Mastery

Basic Medicine and First Aid (Gained Knowledge) 42% Mastery

Beginner Fishing (Gained Knowledge) 77% Mastery

Basic Shooting/Sniping (Gained Knowledge) 25% Mastery

Basic Swimming (Gained Knowledge) 14% Mastery

Special/Unique Knowledge/Skill:

Advanced Electro Science (Gained Knowledge) 17% Mastery [Source: Minks]

Advanced Mink Biology (Gained Knowledge) 14% Mastery [Source: Minks]

Self-Created Special Moves or Unique Skills:

Advanced Flash Step 37% Mastery

Intermediate Flash Jump 96% Mastery

Intermediate Kanga-Drop 59% Mastery

Intermediate Kanga-Heel 55% Mastery

Intermediate Kanga-Round 57% Mastery

Intermediate Kanga-Spear 60% Mastery

Basic Kanga-Nado 78% Mastery

Basic Staff-Vault-Cartwheel Kick 53% Mastery

Weakness - Very hot or dry environments, Sulong risks of User going out of control or being weakened afterwards

Alyssia went through many changes during her many years of training on Zou and one of her achievements was creating a Style and Special Moves that suited her body.

Kanga-Drop was developed based on various wrestling and kicking techniques around a dropkick, but hers, in particular, made use of her tail strength which she had continued to train along with the rest of her body.

Instead of using a sideways drop kick and turning her body to land on her front, she focussed on perfecting an attack to get the most out of her leg power and the support of her tail so she chose to work on her front dropkick while using her tail to catch and stabilise her body as she kicks.

Electro is also sent towards the soles of both of her feet to deal a devastating blow and this skill can also be used along with Flash Step or Jump.

Kanga-Heel is focused on her axekick and reverse kicking techniques that require reverse spinning or just a forward high heel kick and Electro is focused primarily on her heel and sometimes the back of her lower leg after it is used to gain momentum on her spin or moving forward.

Kanga-Round is a roundhouse type of kick using the front of the lower leg, foot and toes to attack the opponent's low, middle or high points so the Electro is focussed there.

Kanga-Spear was also developed using front, side and back kicks with the soles of her feet so electro is focussed on the soles of her feet for this special move.

There is also the Kanga-Nado which uses a Taekwondo Roundhouse and Karate Crescent Kick while performing a tornado kick in the air, which can be used with or without electro and the same with her Staff Vault Cartwheel Skill.

Each of her abilities had been developed to suit her body and make the best use of her tail to keep her stable and under control of her balance so that she could attack, defend and counter even when an attack has missed her target or she suffers an unexpected attack.

Although they had yet to be perfected, they show great promise for the future path that she was taking but she knew that certain special skills are needed to be found and purchased before she could work on them further to make them on the level of being highly destructive skills.

After gaining a greater understanding of Mink Biology and Electro Science, she had also gained a greater understanding of her own body and electro so her control of it had reached a point where she could control and use it freely but some racial limitations were still in place.

A lot of the Electro that was discharged from her body was often wasted and she found out the cause of her Sulong forms flaws which result in a reduced lifespan.

A Racial or Biological Limitation had been set in all minks so that they could keep themselves from going animalistic but also so that they do not have very short lifespans.

If Sulong was their true form, very few minks would be able to stay fully conscious and in control of themselves in a human-like manner, but thanks to that limitation they remain docile unless they are provoked.

In Sulong they are constantly releasing Electro and high amounts of it which draws a heavy burden on the body and the body's stamina or vitality and if it crosses the body's limit during that time it will begin to affect the body's lifespan or cause small internal damage to the body.

If this was permanent, then the minks would be highly flawed and would probably walk towards a path of self-destruction because their lives would be very short and attack anything near them.

In order to deal with this evolutionary flaw or hidden card of the minks, most minks tend to avoid making eye contact with a full moon so that they do not transform into their true form unless they have control over it.

Another example of this limitation would be the human body's physical limiter in the brain that holds back a certain percentage of its true power so that the body cannot be damaged.

In the brain's subconscious act to protect the body, some power is withheld and, in some cases, those on some form of drug or under hypnosis tend to exert more power than they were previously capable of after cutting off that part of their brain that is acting to protect the body.

The mink's biology and brain protect the body by creating this limitation and upon looking directly at the full moon that limitation is released unlocking their true potential just like a switch has been flipped.

If it were any other race, they might have died upon using this type of large power boost a couple of times, but the minks are able to handle it because of their extremely quick recovery rates and a strong metabolism.

Alyssia's physical stats had grown a great deal over the many years of training and had surpassed the halfway mark and approached the body's limitation of growth before unlocking Haki.

Around twenty-five stat points is the human's physical limit for each stat once practised to the extreme before later adding on Haki or a special type of technique like the world governments Shave, Iron Body etc., but there are individuals or monsters who have surpassed that stage over many years of training or because of their monstrous physique.

For example, someone like Rob Lucci who was considered a genius fighter and possessed destructive physical prowess and abilities along with his leopard devil fruit. Only after his defeat to Luffy who used gear second and third to defeat him, did he focus on developing his Haki.

Although Alyssia trained for many years and was very talented while possessing a strong metabolism, she had yet to reach the level Lucci was capable of producing.

After Luffy defeated Blueno and Lucci, he was given a bounty of 300,000,000 so Alyssia could estimate her physical body and fighting skills to be at the level a little below that without the use of electro.

Although she had created her own special moves, they were still in their superficial and conceptual stages where they had yet to be perfected to the level of Lucci's use of his finger pistol that he had developed to suit his devil fruit form.

As for the systems limit of stats, it is based on the highest stat people like the Admirals, Warlords and Emperors who are considered monsters in their own way, even someone like Doflamingo would be estimated to be somewhere in the 30's for his Strength, Agility and Endurance.

She had also learned some additional skills to the Basic or Beginner grade, but was not too focussed on ranking them up,  but they may prove to be useful in the future along with the additional Staff and Shooting Skills.

Editor Note: I have an interview coming up so there will be no new chapters for the next 2-6 days

8