1 -> Land of Conflict
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During a time, when all seven continents were one, it was called the land of the Jenna.

Jenna the supreme being, also known as the creator, created the milky way and with her power, creating a planet where life could thrive. She called this planet Earth, named after her husband.

In her late husband's spirit, she covered the earth with blue and green, alongside the first living creatures.

A century passes and nothing interesting happens on Earth, filled with boredom, Jenna created beings with consciousness. 

These beings were Humans and Demons.

Another century passes, and now Both races had built their own kingdoms on the opposite side of the continent, but apart from small skirmishes, nothing significant occurred as the two races continued to advance.

Feeling even more bored, Jenna asked for the help of another supreme being, the words he spoke gave rise to bright ideas within Jenna's mind.

The demons lived in a barbaric manner, all of them serving under their respective demons of seven cardinal sins, and the worthy demon lord ruling over them all.

The humans named their place the Holy kingdom, their six gods forming the six sects. The Pope alongside the chosen King ruled over their kingdom.

One day, the pope received the words of wisdom from the six gods.

[Kill all the demons to the south, their savagery has put a stain on this holy land]

[The righteous must cleanse the evil]

Upon receiving the oracle, Humans burned down the nearby Demonic village, creating sparks of anger between the demons.

The demons who believed in no gods didn't receive an oracle, but they paid the price of blood with even more blood.

And thus the conflict arose and the war between humans and demons had begun

The creator Jenna leisurely enjoys the fruits of her labor.

...

...

...

Our story takes place a century after that, as the war between both sides reaches its peak, after the last battle came the small years of peace.

The last battle took place near the Holy kingdom, resulting in the death of 4 cardinal sins and 3 Heroes. As their strength becomes equal, both sides rest to recover the losses. 

The demons waiting for a worthy candidate to refill the position of dead cardinal sins

The humans waiting for the appearance of heroes from the respective sects.

But apart from that, another tragedy took place on the day of the last battle.

In the crossfire between the two came the people of an ancient tribe.

The aftermath resulted in the extinction of the tribe albeit one person.

Vulpes, my immortal love.

The tribe had a special magic, the one who rules them gains the power of immortality.

Vulpes just recently had become the chief and now wielded immortality, passed down from her father.

Thanks to this power she survived the crossfire, but her people were not so lucky.

Filled with the feeling of hatred for both demons and humans, she decided to put an end to this ever-lasting savagery.

But Vulpes had no power. 

Neither was she a prodigy in magic, nor in a swordfight. The only power she had was the power of immortality

But there was one more thing she possessed.

Fierceness

Going to unimaginable lengths to achieve her goals

Being fully aware of her fighting prowess, she set out to find allies who could help her achieve her goals.

Being near the Holy kingdom, she set out to find allies.

Starting her journey, she found me.

Julia de blanc

Her first ally and the only one who lived to tell the tale of her greatness.

0