“Congratulations!” *
79 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of skin slapping accompanied by subtle grunts and moans could be heard echoing throughout the somewhat large master bedroom.

The room had dark chocolate wallpaper that went well with the gold wall frames, the floor was made with an even darker shade of brown wood showing signs of age. Red curtains covered the large window that gave a view of a multitude of skyscrapers and the ever-vast golden sky. Pictures of a well-educated-looking old man scattered the walling, the items which he was holding alternating between academic awards and diplomas. One wall was completely covered by a grand bookcase containing an encyclopaedia on anything and everything.

One could tell this was the room of a man belonging to the academics, who appreciated a vintage aesthetic. 

In the middle of this room was a king-sized bed. It had an extravagant dark wood frame with lions carved onto either side, it was complemented with deep red bedsheets and bright white cushions which juxtaposed the originally dark tone the room was carrying. However, if one looked closely one would see that those picture-perfect white cushions were scattered with minuscule red dots and dents from an unknown cause.

"Ngh... Nn..."

A hoarse moan came out from the bruised lips of a boy, his teeth were clenching on a pillow as tears delicately painted his sheet white face.

He was being penetrated.

Above him, drops of saliva were raining on his back as well as the sound of rough grunts, as a penis was pumping in and out of the boy's asshole with clear excitement. The rabid animal-like noises were coming from the very man who could be seen in the array of pictures.

"Fuck, fuuuck me. So good." The obscene words did not at all seem right coming out of the humble-looking man as he orgasmed.

He pulled out his dick and slapped the ass of the boy, "Congratulations"

The boy slightly tensed up before getting off the lavish-looking bed and walking out of the room.

As soon as the door closed the boy collapsed to the ground in the huge hallway as semen pooled out of his lower half. He threw up on the ground as his chest trembled, both his hands were scratching at his chest drawing blood from the already bruised skin destroyed by hickeys and bruises. 

Realising what he had done the boy froze, he used his hands now stained with blood to scoop up the vomit on the floor then ran to a bland-looking door, that opened to reveal a pure white room. He stumbled blood and vomit dripping from his hands as he made it to the bathroom attached to the room and slipped into the shower. He turned on the shower head and slowly sat down as the water splashed on top of him eventually chasing the questionable concoction of fluids on him down the drain.

Once the dried vomit and tears from the boy's face were washed off his features shone. Especially his eyes. They were a soft purple colour, purple wasn't at all a common colour for eyes which made these pair of lavender watery eyes look so striking, even in the depressing atmosphere of the bathroom. His hair was pure black which made his eyes pop, even more, he had a thick masculine set of eyebrows which helped frame his face.

After a while, the boy switched off the shower. He sat alone in the shower in silence the sound of dripping filling the room. His thin shoulders were slightly shaking and every so often a small whimper could be heard. Suddenly a muffled call could be heard that was coming from outside the room. 

"Come take your medicine, you're starting university tomorrow"

The boy started shaking more than he already was, he then slowly got up from the shower leaving the room naked. His hands clenched into fists, causing his nails to dig into his palm, the pain kept him calm.

The door of the white room opened gingerly, and soon the boy's fragile figure could be seen passing through. To his left were long dark wood stairs leading to the lounge where the man was calling him. The boy's feet were still wet from his time in the shower causing his footsteps to leave a damp depressing sound as he descended the spiral staircase. It was evident he was trying to slow down as he approached the end of the stairs. 

What met him at the bottom of the stairs was a grand lounge, similar to the man's bedroom the lounge was also littered with books and studies. From the stairs you could see the flat-screen TV that was almost as big as the large wall, surrounding it were grand red sofas that had traces of cigarette ashes as well as the usual wear and tear.

The middle-aged man was sitting on one of these couches; he had alluring hazel eyes, a well-trimmed beard and a mop of brown hair that was stuck to his wrinkled forehead via sweat due to previous 'activities'. He was still breathing quite heavily as he was using a plastic spoon to mix an odd-smelling concoction. He had a gorgeous red robe that was too tight for him near his midsection accompanied by faux fur slippers that added to his 'old money' look.

Although the boy wanted nothing more than to run back up the stairs, his body began to tingle with pleasure when met with the smell of the weird contents within the bowl. His feet, without his permission, began to tread closer and closer to the man who had previously treated him like a slab of meat. With each gentle step, a drop of water slid off the boy's still naked body and the rate at which the old man was breathing gradually increased.

It took less than 3 seconds for the boy to reach the man, his purple eyes unnaturally fixed on the bowl as a drop of saliva began to escape his tender lips. The boy slowly went to his knees till he was level with the bowl within the man's aged pair of hands.

"That's my boy", the man chuckled, he used his rough palm to cup the boy's soft chin and was met with a whimper. Without stopping he then continued to stuff the bowl into the boy's mouth and feed him. The boy, without choking, began to consume the weird 'drink' as if he hadn't drunk anything else in years, the man purposely began to tip the bowl closer and closer until the boy started to choke.

SMACK!

The man took his hand off the boy's delicate chin and slapped his cheek, the boy's pupils previously focused on drinking contracted. He tried desperately to hold his tears knowing that would only escalate the situation, instead, he attempted to minimise his presence and lowered his head.

"Bitch, your master spent much longer than you deserve creating today's batch and you waste it?!"

The boy's throat still stung due to choking so his voice slightly cracked as he responded, "I'm s- sorry, I- I- I- I'll clean it, I'm s- s- s-"

"SHUT UP!  That retarded stutter of yours bothers me, that mouth can't do anything but pleasure other men!"

The boy lowered his head, he seemed to know where this was going...

The man in a big gesture undid his bathrobe and revealed his body, he then poured the contents of the bowl straight onto his dick, "Lick" he commanded, his deep voice filling up the room and invading the boy's ears.

Even after this, the boy remained still, it was clear he was hesitant. However, that hesitation soon earned him a kick that flung him back to the bottom of the stairs. The boy hit the hard wood with a thump, the impact made him cough out a bit of blood but the injury didn't stop him from getting on all fours and slowly crawling back to the man.

The boy's hands were shaking as he hesitantly wrapped them around the older man's cock. He swallowed down the bile and nausea as he then slowly wrapped his lips around the man's tip.

"Mmm", the man released a bass-filled sigh in response to the boy's hot sticky breath.

The boy bobbed his head up and down as he massaged the man's fragrant dick with his tongue, his movements gave away his experience in pleasuring the man in such an explicit manner. As the boy began to taste the fluid the man had previously poured onto his shaft his head moved faster and the intensity of his sucking increased.

5