Subject 001 Crypt Freak
151 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Rishino Emimori and I am 8 y/o, and I am currently on a mission to destroy not only the earth but the whole universe. Context is needed of course.

4 years ago 

The day was June 1 of 2022, and I was playing hide and seek with a couple of friends. It was my turn to be a seeker so I counted to 60 seconds, and when I opened my eyes I was in a white room. I walked for what felt like forever until two glowing red eyes appeared. 

“Young, but this is fine.” Said the eyes.

“What is you?” I asked the eyes.

“I am what you humans call a god.” Said the eyes.

I didn't know what that meant but I pretended that I did.

“Little girl, you have been selected to be the ultimate monster and destroy the universe.” Said the eyes.

“What is a universe?” I asked the eyes.

“You don't need to know for now at least.” Said the eyes.

“Now, let's begin the experiment,” Said the eyes.

As the eyes started the room started flashing red and black. My mind went numb and I collapsed. After I woke up, I was in a forest and there were monsters everywhere. I felt smarter for some reason. That was when a red square-shaped tablet, I tried to touch it but my hand went through the red tablet. That was when a voice spoke.

“Welcome subject 001 to the Monster System.” Said a voice coming from the red tablet.

“Now I will explain how the system works.” Said a voice coming from the red tablet.

“First of all, this is what you call a status window.” Said the voice.

Name: Rishino Emimori

Age: 4

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Level: 1

Specialty: Unknown

Abilities: 

 

Immunities:

__________________________________

Universe Statistics 

Highest Level= 81

Average Level= 71-80

“The Levels play a huge part in your strength, as you can see.”

3= average 12 y/o

4= average 16 y/o

5= average 18 y/o

6= Peak Human

7= Superhuman

10=Destroy a small building

20=Destroy a small town

25=Destroy a city

30=Destroy a mountain 

35=Destroy an island

40=Destroy a small country

45=Destroy a Continent

50=Destroy a Planet

55=Destroy a Star

60=Destroy a Galaxy 

65=Destroy a Universe

70=Destroy a Multi-Verse

71-80 

71=5 Dimensional Being 

72=6 Dimensional Being

73=7 Dimensional Being

74=8 Dimensional Being

75=9 Dimensional Being

76=10 Dimensional Being

77=15 Dimensional Being

78=30 Dimensional Being

79=60 Dimensional Being

80=100 Dimensional Being

81= Transcends all Dimensions

“There are also 9 specialties. Physiology, Meta, Almighty, Constructs, Enhancements, Psychic, Magic, Manipulation, and Science.” Said the voice.

“You get a random specialty by spinning the wheel.” Said the voice.

I understood everything this time. This might be the effect of my collapse. 

“I would like to spin the wheel,” I said.

“Request Accepted, Wheel Spinning.” Said the voice.

The wheel spun and landed on physiology. 

“What next?” I asked the voice.

“Now you start your journey, You have 4 years until you are sent back to your universe. By the end of this experiment, you should be able to destroy your universe.” Said the voice.

Year 1

I started by searching the area for some fruits. That's when I found a weird metallic statue that looked like a robot so I touched it. The system then said if I wanted to absorb the power inside the statue. I said yes, of course, then I got this power called [Amalgam Machine Physiology], now I had no idea what that even meant. So the system explained it to me. So the system said a whole paragraph explaining it but I will keep it simple. This power allows me to transform into a robot made of amalgam. Which I will say comes in handy, especially for traveling long distances. For about 2 months I kept eating berries and fruits until I found a glowing orb in a bush. I decided to eat it because I was hungry. It was a Superbird core so the system automatically absorbed it. So I obtained [Superbird Physiology] now I thought that with this all I would be able to do is fly, but the system explained to me that it is way better than that. So when I am using this power I also get [Semi-Immortality], [Energy Manipulation], [Flight], [Invisibility], [Telekinesis], and [Teleportation]That makes me way more powerful now I should make my way to some monsters. I found a blue bull but it just sent me flying. The system said in this forest any subject can't die to monsters. That makes me want to try more but I still feel the pain when they strike me. When I arrived back where I was, the blue bull was still waiting for me. I became invisible and transformed into a giant robot, while I kept teleporting everywhere to confuse the bull. I used my telekinesis to enhance my punch damage. Then I punched the bull while destroying everything in a 300-meter radius. I rested for a whole day after that. To my surprise, the blue bull had a core inside of its body, so I ate it. Gaining [Bovine Physiology] which is way better than I thought with this I can use powers from mythical bovines such as Behemoth, Minotaur, and Water Bull. I looked deeper into the forest and found elves. They liked to drink a lot, so much juice they gave me after drinking 10 cups later and I gained a new power. Called [Drink Mimicry] which gave me amazing powers. Now I am immune to diseases, and I can create infinite drinks. After that, I went to kill more water bulls, I kept killing them for a whole month. Which increased my level by 2. After a day’s rest, I went to find a different monster but that's when I encountered a pixie. She tried to become my friend so I killed her and she had a small mana core. After I ate it, it gave me [Pixie Physiology] which gives me some abilities I already had but I get an upgrade. My [Semi-Immortality] is upgraded to [Immortality], I also got [Fairy Magic], [Illusion Manipulation], [Nature Manipulation]. I took a week off after killing the pixie. Then I found a huge cave, whilst exploring the cave I found a lot of skeletons of what looked like small humans. But the head is shaped like goblins. I explored further and further into the cave until I found a huge glowing orb blocking the way. I knew exactly what it was so I ate it. Though it took a full week to eat it. To my surprise, it was the core of a Dream Dragon which is incredibly rare at least that's what the system tells me. Now that I learned [Dream Dragon Physiology] I can use powerful abilities. Like [Dream Force Manipulation], [Dream Manipulation], [Oneiric Physiology], [Dream World Manipulation], [Nightmare/Daydream Manipulation], and [Psychic Force Manipulation]. That was the end of what I did in the first year.

Year 2

I wanted to celebrate my getting [Dream Dragon Physiology] by killing some helpless beings. I went at night for some easy kills and found the elves from before. So when they were sleeping, I made them all go to the same nightmare where drinking is not allowed. I killed them quickly by erasing their existence. With that gained 4 levels. Two months later I found a monk the size of a mountain. He was extremely low level so I was able to beat him using only my robot powers. After killing him I didn't level up but I did get his core. Which led me to get [Onyudo Physiology] which gives me [Evil Eye]. Now after successfully killing the Onyudo I got a bit greedy. I wanted to fight a deity, but after 2 weeks of looking for a deity, I finally found one. He had a staff with a planet on top of it that looked like Jupiter. I started by surprise attacking him, and I just decided to create a dream world around him. For a deity I expected him to be able to break out, but he couldn’t even if he tried. The next part was a bit crazy but he was going so fast I couldn’t even see him. I decided to just go invisible, but he saw through it and punched a hole through my chest. I just regenerated but it hurt a lot. So I decided to make myself into ‘The Ultimate Demon’ so I did and killed him with a swoop. Manipulating dreams sure is useful. I rested for a day to recover my stamina, after that it was time to eat. After eating the deity’s core I gained the power [Jupiter Deity Physiology] which granted a very powerful ability called [Divinity] which is split into 3 tiers Lesser Divinity, Greater Divinity, and Supreme Divinity. The one I got is Greater Divinity, which is extremely powerful. I also leveled up 4 times after killing him which is pretty good I guess. With that, I am now level 11 which means without any abilities I can destroy a small building with a single punch. So I decided to level up a bit more. I found 3 Fire Monkeys and I killed them with ease. They also granted me 2 levels, but I wasn’t going to stop there. I found another elven camp so I did what I do best. I killed them in their sleep, which leveled me up 3 times. But I was not the only one going to kill the elves that day. The orcs were there also, which I only recognized as one thing EXP! Which they gave to me kindly, with the exp they gave me I leveled up 4 times. This was the end of my 2 years on this weird planet.

Year 3

I started the third year by killing a nguruvilu, and if you don't know what that is I will explain it. A nguruvilu is a fox-snake creature. Which is weird, they are very fast, but I killed one of them with ease. Learning [Nguruvilu Physiology] gave me a boost on every physical stat. I also can create whirlpools. For the next part, it was tuff I “died” multiple times. Let's start by how I met “it”. It was 3 weeks after killing the nguruvilu I met a weird-looking elf. I approached the elf intending to kill it. But when I tried to hit it, it didn't work no matter how hard I tried. It raised its hand and my body exploded. After I regenerated I went back to fight it multiple times. But every time I tried he killed me in a different way. That was until my thousandth try, which looking back at it was painful. But I realized he was in a higher plane of dimension than me. A quick fix to that would be creating Jupiter again and making it a higher plane of existence than he is. With me transcending that would make me higher than both. Which led to me demolishing him. I ended up getting a powerful ability called [Plane Manipulation] .I am just going to put it out there. But the person that was using it was not skilled at all. He could have killed me so easily but no skill whatsoever. Anyways the abilities I could use with it were [Planetary Creation], [Universe Creation], [Existential Plane Manipulation], [Dimension Lordship], [Omni-Embodiment], [Omnificence Genesis] there are more but not as important. I also leveled up twice. 8 months later I found a horrendous creature that looked like a bear with a human face. I killed it in my base form because it was so weak. I learned a power I wished I never did [Anthrocephaly] which gives me nothing of value except me having a human face when I am a monster. After that I went on to kill the entire species because they were just too ugly. Which ended up giving me 10 levels. Which ended the third year.

Year 4

Last year before the big day. I started by fighting a catwere. Which I killed, of course, these weaklings can't stop me. I gained [Catwere Physiology] which is useless to me now with all my other powers but still cool. After 3 months I found the most powerful thing in this world. It wasn't a monster though, it was no creature but a human. I could feel his energy, now though he is a human I could feel that he was also a god. But not as powerful as me of course. The fight started off slow with me and him both activating the minimum of our abilities. But as soon as we both threw the first punch, we realized that we were both strong. I went all out and as I was transforming, I saw him transforming as well. After transforming he looked like the perfect human. We both stared at each other, then I took the first move and went to attack him. But he was so fast we ended up clashing and destroying the universe. We got sent to a parallel universe in an instant, which I gotta say definitely the eyes doing. With that the human’s mind was confused so I took the opportunity and sneak attacked him. With that I killed him gaining [Transcendent Human Physiology] which makes me feel more like a monster but also less like a monster. Now for the powers I got from this, which are amazing by the way. Are the following [Autopotence], [Definition Manipulation], [Eternal Evolution], [Freedom], [Inner God], [Transcendent Force Manipulation]. Which all come with amazing abilities within them as well. After another 3 months I went to explore the ocean when I found an abaia. Which is just a huge magical eel. Killing it just by looking at it, I gained another ability which may come in handy underwater. The ability of the abayas [Abaia Physiology] which gave me a couple immunity’s and some abilities that help me underwater.  After 2 months I found a vampiric alien, He fought well but not well enough. My existence is higher than his, so him touching me is impossible. I had to attack his soul to kill him though, with him being immune to all physical damage. After eating his core I gained [Vampiric-Alien Physiology] which has some powerful skills. Which are [Supernatural Condition], [Absolute Endurance], [Absolute Intelligence], [Absolute Senses], [Absolute Vision], [Absolute Speed], [Absolute Strength], and of course the classic vampire things. After that a month passed until I found a core in the ground. I ate it of course, It gave me an ability called [Fungal Mimicry] which the only useful thing there is [Disease Immunity]. After that I went hunting for some food and leveled up 5 times. Which ended last year before the big finale. But before that, the eyes came to me and said that I would be given 3 free immunities before I fight. Which he did and they were not that bad I got to say. They were [Weakness Immunity], [Conversion Immunity], and [Internal Invulnerability]. In the end, my status looked like this.

Name: Rishino Emimori

Age: 8

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Level: 37

Specialty: Physiology

Abilities: 

Amalgam Machine Physiology 

Superbird Physiology

Bovine Physiology 

Drink Mimicry

Pixie Physiology 

Dream Dragon Physiology

Onyudo Physiology

Jupiter Deity Physiology 

Nguruvilu Physiology 

Plane Physiology

Anthrocephaly

Catwere Physiology 

Transcendent Human Physiology 

Abaia Physiology 

Vampiric-Alien Physiology 

Fungal Mimicry

Immunity’s:

Disease Immunity 

Immortality 

Weakness Immunity 

Conversion Immunity 

Internal Immunity 

Fate Immunity

Cold Resistance

Pressure Resistance

 

__________________________________

Universe Statistics 

Highest Level= 81

Average Level= 71-80

 

After that, I was sent back to my old universe. They immediately didn't like me. Before I attacked them I checked their levels. And they were level 74, which if I remember correctly it's an 8th-dimensional being. For me, that's nothing if I use my abilities that is. Which I did, I wanted to have a bit of fun so I decided to let them try to hit me. They couldn't of course but at least they tried. I blinked and destroyed 5 galaxies. Which I will say was not intentional. I wanted to take it slow so I decided to destroy galaxy by galaxy. Which could have taken not even a second. But I decided to take my time while doing it. When I finished a week had already passed. Then ‘The Lurker’ came to eliminate me from the universe. Now he is at level 81, which transcends all dimensions. Now I don't transcend every dimension but, I could if I use that. 

“Crypt Freak, this will be the end of your chaos” 

“You are calling me Crypt Freak?”

“Why wouldn't I be? You are an 8 y/o with powerful powers. You are weird.”

“Ouch, but you are named The Lurker isn't that right?”

“Yes, bu-”

“You have no room to talk, let's fight, you coward.”

“That's what I am here for.” 

“It's time for you to die, Crypt Freak”

At this time I knew I couldn't beat him with just this so I made an ultimate form. Which combined all my powers into one. I call it the ‘Crypt Form’ inspired by my nickname of course.

We both clashed and fought at a speed so fast. I wouldn't even call it a speed. It's like there was no time. Going so fast but still being able to accurately hit my weak points. Now that's what he was thinking. Too bad for him I have [Weakness Immunity] so that doesn't affect me. But I affect him very much. I might have to throw millions of punches and use all my abilities every punch but I slowly do damage.

“Why are you doing this”

“This is your home too”

“There is a very good reason, the best reason”

“What is it, what could be so important to destroy your universe.”

“Orders”

“Orders from who”

“You don't deserve to know”

I put my all into that attack, which destroyed everything in the universe, but not only that universe, all versions of the universe I lived in. Which led me to be in a complete void for eternity.

What do you guys think about it
  • Amazing Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Liked it Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It was alright Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3
2