The 1st Dream.
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up. It was dark. I looked around and couldn’t see the lamp on my desk. This wasn’t my room. I looked around and thought it was a castle, based on the walls. I spotted a window and wanted to see where I was. I stared out the small window, and saw a crowd of people, standing near a camera. The sky was a blood red colour, which is unusual for a night.  There was one woman who was looking at the camera, smiling like a clown. She looked at me, and i hid away from her sight. My heart has never pounded this hard. It felt like my ribs would break any second. Her menacing and intimidating glare was enough to make my body act. I couldn't move. I tried to move my limbs, but they wouldn't. Her stare did something to me. I could feel the pressure all around me. I dragged myself up to the window and she was even closer, staring again. I hid again and felt blood rushing into my head. I picked up a sword from one of the metal knights, and i hid under the window again. When i looked again, she was right in my face. I screamed and woke up. I was in relief. I looked to the left of my bed, and saw my lamp. I thought if it was always there or not. Suddenly, there she was, standing on the other side of the bed. Her face up close was too scary. I tried to figure out how I could get her away from me, like a student trying to get the last exam answer before the timer ends, but it was no use. All I could do was lay down and watch her eyes stare into my soul. 

 End of Chapter 1.

Its my first time writing, did I do good?
  • Yes. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was okay. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0